It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYFD comes out swinging against Rudy Giuliani

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
There are some curious things mentioned in this video!?

It almost seems like the radio issue may not be what the NYFD is really getting at here?

Why would Giuliani want so many firefighters inside the buildings not be able to communicate w/ each other and thus not evacuate in time? Maybe to not expose all the explosions that were going on before the collapse!?

I'm sure Giuliani is a thug, but he is not an idiot! Why would he want his secret bunker at a supposed known terrorist target?

Why the rush to clean up the site so quickly?

Why is Giuliani more concerned about the gold than recovering bodies?

From Alternet:

www.alternet.org...

[edit on 093131p://upWednesday by QuasiShaman]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
My father explained to me why Gulianni was an idiot to him, because after the 1993 WTC bombings everybody told him to get the Port Authority's HQ, and everybody else's HQ off of the Island and move it somewhere else and somewhere safe. He refused for unknown reasons.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
good stuff. i hope this kind of thing is a chink in the armour of the mighty leviathan corpolith.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
It was particularly damning that Giuliani painted the picture that firefighters willingly stayed in the towers after the evacuation orders. He had to know good and well that they stayed because they never received the orders. It wasn't just a fluke that every policeman decided to evacuate while over 100 firefighters didn't. Every police officer evacuated because they had competent radios. And the whole scoop and dump operation... and arresting protesting firefighters... what a scumbag.

I hope this video makes national headlines, hopefully it would put the final nail in Giuliani's campaign coffin. It has already made New York headlines anyways... wcbstv.com....

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Giuliani is not fit to babysit my kids let alone run this staggering country. He calls himself a republican but he just another puppet like Nixon, Carter, Bush Sr., W. Clinton, Bush Jr., and most of the twenty or so candidates running for pres.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
It's a powerful, well-made video that dismantles the Guiliani/9-11 hero myth with a sledge hammer. The ex-mayor has made exactly the wrong enemies--the FDNY--if he is trying to use 9/11 to get to the Oval Office.

The point made about the monumental stupidity of his decision to build the NYC-EMC in WTC 7 was very important. Putting your anti-terrorist HQ on the site of the worst terrorist attack in the city's history, and about the first on everyone's list of possible terrorism targets in NYC or the entire country, for that matter, shows that the decision was motivated not by basic logic but by something else. The guy's not stupid by any means, other factors overrode common sense.

I'd love to learn more about the decision-making process there. Whether it was simply a sleazy financial deal that short-circuited the input of the city bureaucracy, like with the FDNY radio scandal, or chosen with someone in a position of influence having foreknowledge of the 9/11 plot and manipulating the process to ensure it ended up in WTC 7, we'll never know.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by gottago]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I find it amussing (slightly) when people say that people like William Rodriguez are only in it for the money when Guilliani has made millions off the deaths of my fellow Americans. And the "truthers" are the ones in it for the money? Yeah right.

new topics

top topics

join