It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream - CNN Building hit by Plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I had a nightmare last night, it has stuck with me all day...

Before you read this, know this: I have never really cared to see or know this information, but I had NEVER seen the CNN building in my life. Not on Google, not ever. I do not even watch the channel hardly.

Now...

The news was going as normal, then they cut to show the outside of the building. Camera crew was tracking a stray plane over Atlanta. To my horror, in the dream I was in the field camera crew, the plane dived down in a ball of smoke, and hit the next to top floor. It blew out the floor. I looked down at the on-field TV, switched it to live-feed back...

"The building was just hit by the plane!" -lights are flickering-
-Explanation of what happened-
-Camera crew steps up to the desk, grabbing the man and woman.
"The building is going to fall, and it is on fire, you have to leave now!"

Then I looked up, the plane had been shot down by F-15 fighter jets. Reports were coming in of multiple large scale attacks, including a tactical nuclear strike on a major port. Military declared martial law.

I fell out of my bed, face first, crying and thinking 'why did this happen!'

It was all a dream...
When I looked up the CNN building on Google, I was awe struck and worried... it was just like in my dream. Before now I had never seen it.

I figured it would be a good idea to post it up here.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by Foxe]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I would be very interesting to see what the cnn building looks like. (have had a dream similar but have not found the building) Any way you could post a link to the one you are talking about?

Thanks for posting your dream foxe. I bet it had you messed up for days.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Did you look up the building to see if it was the same building that was in your dream?

[edit on 12/7/07 by galm 1]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Yes, yes I did. (Apologies for snail slow reply, had some issues).

But the building is exactly the same, no deviation, so are surrounding city structures...

top topics

join