It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debating Political Misconceptions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You must be refering to O'Neil and his side-kick?

To answer your question, and to be perfectly honest, I nailed "one-issues" mainly with whom?...............DEAN!
Did I not make admission in one of my above comments that I "seriously dislike DEAN"! If, for one minute, despite your obvious stance for Democrats, as mine for Republican, that DEAN is going to be a better solution to America than Bush currently is, there certainly is no hope, is there?
Thanks for responding though BT.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
But, I know the 'cult of personality' is a tough Jones to break! Remember substance, man, substance!

Hell, all them sub-Alpha males and blue haired bible toting old ladies think of Bush as their lovable semi-retarded family member that collects the shopping carts at WalMart!

We've got time though, & it will be fun to see how it shakes out; though it could be likely that someone in the line of succession will be running on the GOP ticket, since P & VP might be indicted ! ( that's a prayer from me and a prediction from Masked A!
)

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
But, I know the 'cult of personality' is a tough Jones to break! Remember substance, man, substance!

Hell, all them sub-Alpha males and blue haired bible toting old ladies think of Bush as their lovable semi-retarded family member that collects the shopping carts at WalMart!

I know the guy you're talking about. And the Bush Defense League does strike similarities to his family. All rebuttals begin with "Well at least he's not..." citing some perceived greater evil that cousin W is patently above by design of his own mental retardation. Gawd, that's funny. The meek won't inherit the earth, they get elected.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Dean would be a better choice? What?

How can you say that? At least we know were Bush stands on every issue. Dean has his own 'special' way of doing things, he's all over the board. I don't even know what he is anymore? Hell, for all I know, he could be more conservative than Bush! Everyone has their own idea of what he stands for. How can you vote him in? It's like voting with a slot machine!(most of them are rigged anyway)

At least vote for someone with a solid platform. Besides, most of the dems don't even have a campaign platform other than "HATE BUSH". You should find out who they are and what they stand for before you vote for them.(be informed)

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
Dean would be a better choice? What?

How can you say that? At least we know were Bush stands on every issue. Dean has his own 'special' way of doing things, he's all over the board. I don't even know what he is anymore? Hell, for all I know, he could be more conservative than Bush! Everyone has their own idea of what he stands for. How can you vote him in? It's like voting with a slot machine!(most of them are rigged anyway)

At least vote for someone with a solid platform. Besides, most of the dems don't even have a campaign platform other than "HATE BUSH". You should find out who they are and what they stand for before you vote for them.(be informed)

Now I won't slag you, too much, but that is some of the most uninformed-my-party-right-or-wrong pabulum I've had the displeasure of reading through. We are all dumber for having read it.
While I know not if you're an adult, teen or in your 40's, you've completely showed your lack of researched erudition on any of the Democratic contenders policy points, almost as much as your unbridled ignorance on the malfeasance, ineptitude and overall evil that has been perpetrated by this illegally installed junta over the last 3 years.
May God have mercy on your remaining brain cells, my glue sniffing friend.

Just F***ing with cha!
I meant it, but playfully!

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Now I won't slag you, too much, but that is some of the most uninformed-my-party-right-or-wrong pabulum I've had the displeasure of reading through. We are all dumber for having read it.
While I know not if you're an adult, teen or in your 40's, you've completely showed your lack of researched erudition on any of the Democratic contenders policy points, almost as much as your unbridled ignorance on the malfeasance, ineptitude and overall evil that has been perpetrated by this illegally installed junta over the last 3 years.
May God have mercy on your remaining brain cells, my glue sniffing friend.

Just F***ing with cha! I meant it, but playfully!

That was funny, good comeback.(seriously)

I must remind you that I support no party in particular. While I've tried to find information on Dean, and where he stands on many issues, I've run into some bumps in the road. I checked out his blog site, and came back more confused than I was before. Some people there actually say he's a conservative, some say he's liberatarian, some go for far left-wing, and a few think he's dead centre. All of these groups think he stands for them on his policies, which is ridiculous. I just don't see how he can be 'all over the board' like that. It's just screwy.

Now if you'll excuse me, my nostrils have been glued shut. I'm off to find some turpintine.
(J/K)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join