It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien skeleton of some sort?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Please forgive me if this has already been posted, but I was unable to find anything on it. To me it seems like a fake, but I have no facts to back that claim.

According to this website in Spanish, this picture is possibly of alien origin. Roughly translated, it says that this skeleton which is small has a ping-pong like features and is said to be extraterrestrial.

Link below:

www.anomalia.org...

Does anyone know anything about this? Any info would be great.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Alien Abortion maybe?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well I'm glad you said it so I didn't have to!

I couldn't agree more. Not only does it look fairly simplistic, but I don't see how skeletal formation of this kind could support life. I'm not saying I am a skeletal expert by any stretch of the imagination. But It did catch my interest. Although it "appears" fake to me, I was unable to find any supporting evidence for or against it's legitimacy.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I thought it was weird that I had never seen this picture before. I've seen a lot of bogus Alien pics, and this one seems to share a lot of similarities with some of those. However, I have never seen it before, and was hoping that of all the people out there, someone here on ATS had heard something about it, or seen it before.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
To me? Looks like a Mayan statuette of some sort.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Originally posted by Zenagain:

To me? Looks like a Mayan statuette of some sort.

I agree. The brows and sculpted forehead are reminiscent of Mayan art. In fact the overall stance and "flat-faced" approach of the object looks as if it has been sculpted.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I ran the article through BabelFish and here is what it said:

ET, that by the way were olmecas, they came from a called planet Mictla.

In that planet, the olmecas-extraterrestrial ones had taught to diverse arts and “desconocidas techniques to him for ours ciencia”. Also it had learned to interpret the prophecies contained in the Aztec calendar.

Between his multiple deliriums, Mr. Barradas informed that when managed to return to the Earth it had aged and by the same anybody it knew it.

“tzumpul” brought with himself the skull of a called animal;, a species of mascot of the extraterrestrial ones.

It was clear that history was a coarse fraud, product of the delirium of Striped (evidently affected of its mental faculties), and of their liking by the pre-Columbian cultures. Mictla is a clear reference to the Mictlán, the kingdom of further on or deads.

But he was not the unique one. In other parts of the world they have appeared like test of the existence of the extraterrestrial skeletons that have been made sticking animal bones here and there diverse.

Thus we have in the page of Jimmy Holman (the same one of the extraterrestrial one of the MUFON, of that we spoke elsewhere), is the skull of one “criatura”. One is a piece with horns and two enormous eyeteeth.

Pez” is also “hombre;, fact with marine animal bones, and that is in some Japanese ufológicos sites.

It's a fraud.

[edit: my bad, I translated the wrong passage at first. This is the correct one -- it's still a fraud]

[edit on 11-7-2007 by MajorMalfunction]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
BTW, I used BabelFish to translate the entire page that picture and the article were on. It's not the best tool to use, but as you can see by the bit I quoted above, you can sort the gist of it out. The entire page appears to be a site for debunking and skeptics.

You can use the BabelFish translator yourself in the future, it comes in handy to solve these minor mysteries:

babelfish.altavista.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Thank You Major Malfunction! That settles it. I knew someone would find out. Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Anyone could have done it if they read Spanish, but you are welcome.

Sometimes I wish I had a REAL Babelfish, though.

new topics

top topics

join