It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come there are no pics of Reptillian guys?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
After careful and diligent research, I believe I have uncovered the true identity of the Reptilian menace. Imagine my surprise when it turned out to be Tony Curtis.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Folks who follow the large number of different visitors idea, probably go with the reptiles as one of them.
If given a brain larger than a walnut here on earth, who knows what have might have happened to the big boys...now the lucky ones hide behind a rock.
Hopefully the large mouth and teeth go by the wayside as time goes on...
Feel life outside of Earth might look much different than we expect, or hope for...but a reptile is not one of them for me.
Idea of grays and nordics no doubt are romantic, at least they somewhat look like us.
Maybe one problem with any disclosure is what they look like, why stop at reptiles with the freak show, give something like a spider with a brain....

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMadHatter
www.iwasabducted.com...

You mean one of these?

[edit on 12-7-2007 by TheMadHatter]

After a brief investigation, it was learned that this picture was actually created by graphic artist Charlie White. It appears that some disinformation artists got a hold of Charlie's picture and began circulating it on the internet as a genuine alien photo! His work is featured on the Art in Context Center for Communications website and can be found here. This is an excellent example of how modern software programs can be used to create elaborate hoaxes.

That was taken directly from your link. Man those hoaxers are clever and tricky. Looks amazingly real though!

<< 1   >>

join