It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come there are no pics of Reptillian guys?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I see pictures of greys and ufo's pretty much everywhere but i dont think ive ever seen a picture of one of the reptillian/draconian guys?Why is this?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well the most obvious answer is because they don't exist.

But I guess we could sit here all day and speculate like we usually do anyways. So maybe they are just more "shifty" than the Greys and are better at hiding. Ahhh, forget it... what's the point? No one knows for sure what's going on... hopefully someday soon we will though...

[edit on 11-7-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
www.iwasabducted.com...

You mean one of these?

[edit on 12-7-2007 by TheMadHatter]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoidkid
I see pictures of greys and ufo's pretty much everywhere but i dont think ive ever seen a picture of one of the reptillian/draconian guys?Why is this?

Because there arent any!.
Where are the 'genuine' and unfaked pictures of so called 'greys'? Ive never seen any.
Thats because they dont exist.
These things are created from peoples imaginations to either get attention or money.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I will sing Chorltons and Diplomats song as well. You say you've seen pictures of "greys" et al all over the place. Have any of those pictures ever been authenticated as the real deal. I will bet that they havent. Some may believe that they are "real" but belief is not knowing. Belief is not truth, it is a strong opinion.

"Reptilians", "greys" or alien spacecraft either do not exist or have not yet been proven to exist, and by proven I mean by a global majority consensus, not just a few peeps hanging out on a couple of conspiracy sites. Speculation is not proof. Speculation is simply the fun side of getting at the truth.

There is plenty of evidence of UFO's - people see things in the sky they cant identify all of the time, hell, they have even taken bazillions of crappy pictures and videos of them, told stories on end to other people about them (I even have a couple meself), but none of the above (including my own experiences) have yet to been evidence enough to prove anything. It only stirs up the easily fueled fires of the imagination and stokes the flames of speculation, which is fun IMO. But proof of anything it is not.

"UFO" does not equate alien in nature, period. If we could recognize an object as an alien spacecraft it would cease being a UFO, right? It was indentified so it converts into an IFO. It is simply a moniker in our language to describe in words something seen in the air that cant be readily identified, nothing more.

Reptiods and greys aside (fantasy ATM, at least for me), my gut tells me something is going on re: this phenomena and our government and probably others. There is something there, something just outside of everyday reality. Something fleeting, elusive and vague. But once again my hunches are not proof of anything, nor should anyone elses be.

This opinion is all based on my point of view and life experiences, and not filtered though anyone elses.

And thats all I got to say about that....

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Here they are and no they aren't fake...
they know what your upto when your upto it....www.mactonnies.com... check out alien interview at youtube for more...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'm going to jump on the "they-dont-exist" bandwagon.

I don't know about most people, but believing some type of secret society of reptilian people exists that are out to get us all is just unbelievable paranoia at its best. If you're going to be paranoid at least make it seem more plausible.

I mean... scientifically, why would they be reptilian? There is NO scientific reason for reptiles equating to evil. Sure they look kinda evil in a way, but that doesn't mean they are. There's also not enough oxygen in our atmosphere for reptiles to grow past the size of comodo dragons (no where near human size). The atmosphere was about 20 percent more oxygen rich in the era of the dinosaurs (big reptiles).

Any alien-interview movies or pictures are all easilly faked and most if not all are debunked. Especially on youtube, where the ignorance of people is frankly appalling. The videos are ALWAYS dark with a tiny bit of light and NEVER have audio (aside from poorly chosen music-tracks). Until someone provides me with a crisp, bright, clear movie of an ET clearly interacting with the world around him (including humans) and speaking, then I won't believe grays, or reptilians for that matter, exist.

Aside from that... its just ridiculous. Take a reality check people. Sure this is fun to speculate, but take it STRICTLY as fiction.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by Sataurë]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Some people just watched too much "Land of the Lost" when they were kids.

Oh, my God! There are pictures of them!

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Originally posted by TheMadHatter

www.iwasabducted.com...

You mean one of these?

Yes, exactly. A hoax.

A graphic designer named Charlie White made the photo.

Others touted it as real.

And, I'm on the "because they don't exist wagon", too.

Regards,
Lex

[edit on 12-7-2007 by TheMadHatter]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
XD to bad dinosaur people would be dope.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
They do exist, well they used to......

.....a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away:

But really, I don't think I really buy into the whole "reptilian" thing. Most reptilian stories seem like bad sci-fi movies.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Yup, dope it would be.

There is no reason at all though to give up on the possibility of reptiod, insectiod, amoeboid or whatever else your mind can imagine existing out there in the incomprehensible vastness of this universe. Heck some of it may even be intelligent, the possibilities are endless.

But until we humans start something like public commerce, public politics or something along those lines with another species its all mostly fiction, to me.

Never stop looking......

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind
Yup, dope it would be.

There is no reason at all though to give up on the possibility of reptiod, insectiod, amoeboid or whatever else your mind can imagine existing out there in the incomprehensible vastness of this universe. Heck some of it may even be intelligent, the possibilities are endless.

But until we humans start something like public commerce, public politics or something along those lines with another species its all mostly fiction, to me.

Never stop looking......

I really appreciate your viewpoint on all of this. Your replies on this thread have been some of the best I have seen in awhile. Never stop looking; and never stop imagining. SOMETHING is going on....but we just don't know yet what it is.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think the OP meant even though the pics we have seen of greys may be fake or real, I don't think we have seen a pic of a supposed real reptillian thats either fake or bogus.

Whats a nordic meant to look like anyway?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
because reptiles couldn't have developed on another planet at the same time they developed here. thats rediculous.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bocephus
Here they are and no they aren't fake...
they know what your upto when your upto it....www.mactonnies.com... check out alien interview at youtube for more...

Oh perleeeez. Its so bad it laughable
Please tell me this isnt your proof........please?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
As far as the Reptillians go or any other alien, I too am on the not real van wagon until they're proven to be real. I also give credit to the human race for the crafts we see in our skies, why not? I feel the human race is capable of flying saucers and spaceships. I'll always keep my mind wide open with the possibility of having help from other races from other worlds, like reverse engineering etc... But for now it's all stories with no proof. But I'm sure if the right person reads this thread and gets an idea, we'll see pictures of reptillians down the road. I think of all the jet planes and spy planes that were Topsecret in the past that we now see in the skies. Those were Ufo's back then when they were being tested. We'll work is calling and I have to run for now. Just keep an open mind and look for proof.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It's because they don't exist.

Had to post this, can't have Trek not be equally represented with probably the most well known rubber lizard suit. The Gorn Captain!!!!

They're easy enough to defeat, turns out the a bamboo shotgun loaded with quartz works well.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
My ass is sore with sitting on the 'they don't exist' wagon, it's
a bumpy road.
It's seems that folk here on ATS wear their belief systems on
their sleeves, it's not a failing but, taking regular 'hits' from
pranksters and those who, shall we say, are the special people,
can leave one a little cynical

The special people are the guys and gals who are either on
the Galactic Council or have close alien friends with human names.

I bet there is real weird stuff going on up in our skies, but
Reptoids who fear urine, I believe don't cruise the clouds.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Reptilians are just too hot to be exposed or flaunt around their scaly selves...it would make too many humans jealous. But I really did like all those pics there...mmmm

[edit on 13-7-2007 by laiguana]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join