It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefighters Rip Giuliani, Call Him 'Urban Legend'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Firefighters Rip Giuliani, Call Him 'Urban Legend'

wcbstv.com

(CBS) NEW YORK The International Association of Firefighters has gone on the offensive against "America's Mayor" Rudy Giuliani, releasing a 13-minute video that viciously rips into the former New York mayor, who has been using his leadership demonstrated on September 11th to urge people around the country to support him in his quest to become President of the United States.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Rudy is the furthest thing from a decent
Presidential candidate in my opinion.

It was good to see the Firefighters' criticism on TV
where it can get the attention it deserves, and those
Firefighters deserve FAR more attention than Guiliani.

Will this be another blow to the Guiliani campaign?

wcbstv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7/11/2007 by aecreate]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Unfortunately when it comes to things like this, bad publicity is still publicity.

I have no faith in the average citizen to be able to think beyond "Hey, I heard his name in the news, I'm voting for him"

It's the sad truth about the average person. A direct product of a lacking education system.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Guiliani has made millions speaking about 9/11. That's why I laugh when people say William Rodriguez is just in it for the money. He hasn't made millions.

what is needed is a tireless scoundrel, a cad willing to pose all day long for photos, who'll accept $100,000 to talk about heroism for an hour, who has the balls to take a $2.7 million advance to write a book about himself called Leadership. That's Rudy Giuliani. Our hero.

www.rollingstone.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
When you got an ultra-liberal running the NYC Firefighters Union, this kind of stuff is to be expected.

I wouldn't vote for Guiliani for President, but to slam his leadership during 9/11 is kind of childish.

But you never know? Maybe this will damage Guiliani, and in steps Thompson or Gingrich. Every cloud has a silver lining!

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
When you got an ultra-liberal running the NYC Firefighters Union, this kind of stuff is to be expected.

I don't want to start a political war (especially because I am not a democrat) but wouldn't it be the same as they did to Kerry with the boat crew stuff?

I wouldn't vote for Guiliani for President, but to slam his leadership during 9/11 is kind of childish.

I don't slam his leadership. I slam that he has made millions off the deaths of 3000+ of my fellow Americans.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
But you never know? Maybe this will damage Guiliani, and in steps Thompson or Gingrich. Every cloud has a silver lining!

Heh, I can only hope, 'cause they have even less of a chance

Unfortunately, I think Hillary is gona burn all our biscuits.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The firefighters dont like Rudy, they booed Hillary off the stage. Who do they like lol?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
For those interested...

The full 13 minute video is available on the Google Video main page.
It's #2 under "Blog Buzz".

new topics

top topics

join