It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo cloaking video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
video.google.ca...

17 seconds...thats more than they gave us of flight 77 and the Pentagon
FLAG and Comment or Watch and Ignore

Mod Edit: cap title

[edit on 7/11/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
That looked like a stargate event.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Florida, huh? Now as a noobe at debunking let me try this out and see.

Cuba is abot 200 miles south of there. Senor Castro likes them big mamue cigars, and I hear he blows a mean ring.

So how big would this cigar need to be?

Good picture, really. I have no idea, but it sure looked cool.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Smoke rings are very common around air shows, and some of them can look very regular until they break up in the wind.

I hereby declare this "UFO" video to be soundly and with finality debunked.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
lol this guy is always so negative about absolutely everything.if wind would break it up then how does it move right without drastically deforming

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Because the air vortex that formed the smoke ring moves along with the flow of the wind. Like an eddy in a stream, air vortices can be quite stable for a period before breaking up.

That's probably why the video is only 17 seconds long. Seeing the smoke ring dissolve would ruin the effect

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This is indeed a smoke ring, I can pull up many photos to back this up.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
It's pretty apparent that the "ship/smoke ring is very large and past/above the blimp.
This is apparent because when the video focuses on the ring, the house become more blurry than when focused on the blimp..

Question: if it's a smoke ring by a blimp, why would enough planes, or even one, be close enough to leave a ring. Wouldn't that violate airspace regulations?

Secondly, show me a smoke ring in another photo or video of that size with a hard line proportion at that height. Which height? dunno, but it's gotta be up in the sky past "blimp altitude"

The other photo shown was only 1 photo and it still wasn't as close to perfectly proportioned through the whole geometric shape. it looked like smoke that was similar in shape only in that it was round.

Chalk a mark on the real side of the board for me please.. thanks

Doh.. had to edit to also point out that in the true smoke ring pic trying to imposter a UFO is enveloped in haze.. another clue there is no "airshow" or "fireworks display" or maybe some of that supposed Earth-killing cow-poo vapor

b

[edit on 12-7-2007 by Bspiracy]

new topics

top topics

join