It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funniest Scene in a Movie I ever saw was...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Planes trains and automobiles, when steve and john were going the wrong way on the highway and S. Martin looks at J. Candy and hes the devil when they pass through the semi-trucks. What a funny scene that was.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Funniest scene...way too many...one that stands out is from "There's Something About Mary" ...when Ted was going to pee in the rest area and was caught by the police...it was on cops...and his friend was watching it...while getting a ** ...and pushed his girlfriends head back down....that entire scene was awesome.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This scene from Monty Python & The Holy Grail

Simply hilarious.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Just about any scene in Something About Mary...that movie was insane...
I hadn't laughed that hard since MP's Holy Grail...

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
One scene that cracks me up is this scene from Pulp Fiction where Jules is interrogating Brett. Funny as heck.

-tts

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
Funniest scene...way too many...one that stands out is from "There's Something About Mary" ...when Ted was going to pee in the rest area and was caught by the police...it was on cops...and his friend was watching it...while getting a ** ...and pushed his girlfriends head back down....that entire scene was awesome.

Oh my frig....

The part I thought that put rivers of tears down my cheeks was when poor little poochy was dead in the living room. Ben stiller was freaking out and took the live wires from a lamp and tried to get the dogs heart beating again? As soon as Ben touched the dog, poochy lifted off from the couch about 2 feet?!?! Physically impossible! The look on Bens' eyes. I'm still laughing when I type this.....lololol.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I thought 40 year old virgin was hilarious. The part where the lady waxed some of that nasty chest hair off of him, he finally left unfinished with three patches ripped out. Then when his friends taught him to be sort of a prick instead of being so nice all the time and answer a question with a question, it seemed to make ladys more interested in him. That movie is pretty funny all the way through. It makes me wonder if there really are poor fools out there who are so awkward?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
picking one movie is hard, but scenes, this is one of my favorites

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
That was funny, I just sat here and watched that now I want to see the movie.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
One of my favorites is from Ace Ventura when he goes undercover in the mental institution. www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
There are so many great scenes in American Pie but it would have to be the scene with mom's warm apple pie.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Just about any scene from any Mel Brooks or Monty Python movie.

Heres a few of examples.

Mel Brooks as Moses

High Anxiety

The meaning of life - Death

The Holy Grail - The Black Knight

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
My favorite Holy Grail scene is in the beginning when the king is talking to the peasants.

"If I went around saying I was Emperor because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!"

Another favorite is in LOTR(Fellowship) and they are going over the mountain pass in the blizzard, and everyone's suggesting they go back and through the mines. Gandalf, knowing what's down there, quickly looks back and screams "NO!"

In terms of an actual comedy, I'd have to say all of the princess bride. that movie is quoting gold.

new topics

top topics

join