It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush Snr Reptillian? Is this Proof or is it Fake?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I don't really know that this thread achieves. There's nothing remotely "slit" like about his eyes. You're seeing something that simply isn't there. It's not a hoax because there's nothing in the video. At no point do his eyes look anything other than normal.

There are those that would add, I'm sure, that if Bush Snr was in some way a superior species he did a great job of concealing it when in power...

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ddoT
lol I remember why I took a hiatus from this site now. I dont see anything wrong with his eyes, and the video its self makes me think that someone tried their best to make it look like something it was'nt. Im pretty open minded but people being shape shifting reptilians, much less presidents?

I concur my friend. I joined this website in hopes of rational discussion and debate amongst people who would keep an open mind, but at the same time be diligent in excluding obviously faulty data and respond with a "scientific" approach to the topic of alien life/UFO's. Instead, I have found the usual cast of kooks and the paranoid "tin foil hat" crowd which can be found in abundance across the web when pertaining to this topic.
Therefore, I have a single digit post count here.

With my background, I could give multiple reasons why it would be near impossible for anyone, especially the POTUS, to be a "reptilian", but I care not to indulge in such nonsense. Good day, and good luck.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Take a look at the supposedly "offensive" insurance ad that got some New Yorkers up in arms. Those offended saw the Twin Towers in their eyes. It turned out to be a result of lighting in the portrait studio. Seems resonable that Bush's reptilian eyes are a result of the same effect.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinkus2323
Take a look at the supposedly "offensive" insurance ad that got some New Yorkers up in arms. Those offended saw the Twin Towers in their eyes. It turned out to be a result of lighting in the portrait studio. Seems resonable that Bush's reptilian eyes are a result of the same effect.

thats a really good find. Squint your eyes and look at that picture and his pupils really do look like slits.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
hikix

i was willing to believe the reptillian thing because you could really say i am part of the 1% that is willing to buy such a far out theory

but i strongly believe this reptilian theory is mis-direction. i think it trys to take the spotlight and take the focus off the fact that most of the presidents in history do share similiar genes. that is something that is not a co-incidence. same thing with the "royals" in europe. i think (seriously now) and it is a belief that's strength has been building, that there was a group of beings that about 100,000 years ago came down to earth, and fused there genetic makeup with that of homo-erectus to produce modern man (homo-sapiens) in an effort simulataniously satisfy the Annunaki (the ruling class of the beings) and give the Nephilim a break (same thing as Annunkai but the "working class of these beings") from having to mine the gold on the planet and create a sort of slave race to do so for them. I beleive the nephilim noticed the daughters of the homo sapiens were attractive and directly had intercourse with them ( as opposed to the invitro fertilization of 100,000 years ago) where the fertilized nephilim sperm was fused with a homo erectus egg and carried by the nephilim women ("the virgin who gave birth"). I beleive this group of hybrid homo sapiens (who have more annunaki genes than the regular homo sapiens) felt themselves "superior" and "privilaged" and that the origianal annunaki may have left and allowed these hybrids to over see things for them. i beleive this group were the rulers of the ancient civilizations in mesopetania, and egypt and there descendants have carefully intermarried to carry on the genes which they believe are privaliged and that the whole group may have a agenda if not a loosely laid out (order out of chaos) plan to bring about a One World Gov't in the near future through a co-ordinated effort that causes a world financial collapse, and is remedied thru a cashless society without national boundaries and subject to stricter rules. i think the reptilian story's are mis-direction and a "sexy" topic to many open-minded people. I think david icke's mind became too open and was manipulated into beleiving the reptilian story's because he was put into contact by intelligence agency's with a seemingly "anonomous" group of people collaborating a reptillian story and he bought it hook line and sinker. if you read his earlier books , they are quite good and give a good look at the big picture, before i beleive he was side tracked and fooled by the agency's that had been trying to lead him astray for years.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I was taking a look at some video and keeping an open mind to this subject and took a screenshot from some footage.
And put it in photo shop and cut and paste one half of the dark side of his face onto the other side!
Warning!!! This photo is of artistic nature!

Do I think Bush is a shapeshifter? No, but he sure is one evil man, and has a very evil family. The way I protray him here suits his true charater.
So I guess in a metaphore he is a shapeshifter. Everyone thinks bush is someone he clearly is not.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This video is short, but interesting:

www.youtube.com...

Pause when they zoom, and look carefully, its natural lighting there, not studio.

I also find weird that this is popping up repeatedly. I mean, thats multiple sources now. Those still pics from a couple pages back, wow impressive.

Oh, to the "ridiculous!" crowd, if we all had that attitude, we would be reading that the earth is the center of the universe.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
so i too didnt really believe in the reptillian race until tonight. i couldnt go to sleep, so i surfed the et for ufo footage etc and found this... after this video i saw a bunch of other reptillian video footage that kinda creeped me out...

let me tell u what i noticed in this video...

1) he is constantly blinking... like all the time... so something does seem strange...
2) his eyes do change from normal to slits... maybey thats why he is blinking so much... to hide it from the camera...
3) he does a REALLY creepy thing with his jaw somewhere in the video... looks like hes inbetween angry or just trying to snap his jaw or something...

Im still not 100% on this theory... but it could make sense with the royals in england and their blood line...

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Im still not 100% on this theory... but it could make sense with the royals in england and their blood line...

yes this is what i heard Queen mother that passed was a reptilian

because her coffin was double in size.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8iw-yuxQok]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPry_-4ZARI]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Is Bill Clinton one too?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Again with the poor quality videos. The only reason they show up as vertical slip pupils is because of poor video quality causing the circular pupils to trail.

It's completely ridiculous. Almost on bar with video taping flying insects and calling them alien ships.

As for Bush, Sr or Jr, Cheney, Bill Gates, or anyone else who has wealth or power on Earth being a reptilian... I severely doubt it.

I will not, however, say reptilians do not exist.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by Sytima]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
They are not the Reptilians that live underground, these are a genetically created race by the Reptilians. [reason for all the interbreeding] They are part human.
Here is Hillary shifting

[edit on 16-9-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianVandal

Keep up the good work canadianvandal
You're defiantly on to something. Is there any way to get the videos in a higher definition?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Do you wanna know something ? I honestly believe it,because there's just so much that stands out about certain behavior that was exhibited ...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BeZerk

i do believe he is reptilian , but dont understand why this hasnt been seen before:

the special points too look for are:

-open/closing of the eyelids
-changing of color of the eyes (red/green)
-changing of human pupil into a reptilian pupil
-and also the way they avoid looking too long in a camera .

but again , i dont understand why this has been seen before ...
i will do a search for earlier tapes of bush and friends
and see if i can actualy see something.

the pixelation and compression of google/youtube for ex. is also important to have in mind , if we would see video's of full nice bright quality would we see the things more clearly ?

i hope the media wont pick up the subject and make it redicilous

- sorry for my english -

>SNIP<

2012 massive

[Mod edit to remove dead link]

[edit on 5/26/2008 by yeahright]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
My god.... its worse than we thought....
Apparently not only is he a reptilian, but he also had Adamantium fused to his bones making them indestructible!
This would mean that his reptile like claws are also now indestructible!
This is a pic taken shortly after that interview....

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I am going to spy on the reptilian-world-elite.

And wait till I catch one sheddnig.

then, Imma gonna clobber it, and sell that skin on ebay.

I got a gecko.

He's a very sinsiter gecko.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikhart

[Ahem!] I would like to direct the attention of everyone interested to take a close look at the series of photos between 0.09secs and 0.16secs. Y'all will notice small vertical slits of the iris located below the pupils. I think this would 'prove' that GWB is a 'reptilian'. But then again I know nothing, really.

ALSO, have y'all wondered why the buddy holding the hands of GWD happens to wear lots of covering as part of their attire? Perhaps, these 'people' are indeed hiding their long tails.

[edit on 2008-5-25 by pikypiky]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
HERE IS PROOF: HE IS NOT A REPTILE!

s253.photobucket.com...

As you can see, this is simply an illusion, a reflection of something in the room and lights, his pupil is obvious when you look at the roundness, which shows it's a circle, like a normal human, unlike the reflection which seems too straight to be part of the pupil.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join