It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush Snr Reptillian? Is this Proof or is it Fake?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueyedevil666
wow now i've seen and heard it all...are people so ridiculous as to believe in reptilian/human hybrids?!

Remaining open minded to a possibility; however small, doesn't make one ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
well using that standard of understanding, its also within the realm of possibility
for anyone of us to become superheros overnight, or to develop gills for the sake of underwater diving, or even flying by way of mind over matter, etc....i mean you gotta draw the line somewhere.

always reference Occum's Razor..........usually find your answer there.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueyedevil666
well using that standard of understanding, its also within the realm of possibility
for anyone of us to become superheros overnight, or to develop gills for the sake of underwater diving, or even flying by way of mind over matter, etc....i mean you gotta draw the line somewhere.

always reference Occum's Razor..........usually find your answer there.

Remaining open minded to the possibilities you've mentioned above; however small, still doesn't make one ridiculous.

I agree there is a line to be drawn, but being individuals the line will vary in length.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Originally posted by qonone
,just so that even a 7 year old found this strange.
[edit on 7/13/2007 by qonone]

Yes, exactly, y'see, seven year old are renowned for being idiots!

Don;t take this the wrong way, it's just a fact, children are stupid.

Sorry Mods ..An Off Topic Reply I Need To Make
What ?!? don't take it up wrong ?? lol.. i am speaking for all kids now ,When it comes to wisdom of the flesh children don't know what the average adult knows ,by education & learning the lessons of as they grow up they will (but even in that they know so so much more than what we used to as children or at our age) but then in spiritual terms i think they are way more open than the "average" adult.

And using words that children are idiots & stupid ,maybe just say that you think that they don't know as much as adults in average (in such a manner without using words)...like driving a car,doing work of an adult,physical labour.

As for your "fact" that they are "stupid" ..is not one of the most highest IQ's that of a child ,children playing piano/musical instruments at 3,arts of fighting incl meditation from the age of 2 in some groups ..so so many of them,conducting symphonies at the age of 6 ,children prodigy's ..and i can talk to my 7 year old as to an adult,when i work at nights he does the internet thing for me ,from uploading & downloading..stupid to mention but on eg he finished Spiderman 3 on Xbox in under a week ..and he is still just the average 7 yr old same as his friends not a genius ,so no they are not as stupid or idiots as you think children are..unless it runs in your family ??

On topic ..still very interesting but as i said in earlier post i just cannot be convinced ..interested to learn and read ,study reactions ..but not a believer yet.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Text BlueThis is not a fake--and it was on CNN's website. Look up this video on youtube and you will find that the guy who acquired it ("humanswin" is is name) did not fake it

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
Reptilians. Anyone who would even begin to believe such nonsense is a fool of the highest order to the point where they might have serious mental problems.

It was a TV show. And a lousy one, at that.

Now, "The Invaders..." That was a much better invasion series. Downright scary.

But reptiles? Please. Don't be ridiculous.

My understanding of this whole thing is a metaphore. Not to be taken litterally, or you will under go this same type of labling! It was a show, its all BS, and your a fool!! I dont see why you have to call a group of people fools, when you may not know what you are talking about!
I dont think they are shapeshifters.. But I do feel its a great metaphore to explain our leaders.. David Icke is smart, and he doesnt give a damn what you say about him. But if he came right out with the truth, his family could get hurt. So he makes it out like hes a nutball, and tells the story that shouldnt be taken litterally!
Infact if you listen to Icke, he says, Ive never ever seen one, Ive only heard stories from others..
Poeple in my life, I feel this is a metaphore to explain how our leaders are. They seem like one thing when you elect them. and turn into an evil serpet bend on power when they have office..
See its not that hard to get..
So we are not fools that belive this. WE simply read between the lines, and note, shapeshifters can change their attitude, and its spoken as if they are changing their skins... Now you get it?????

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The video looks real but rather than reptilians eyes i'd say he's got an *eye disease the one which retract the pupil..see what i mean?
* experts in this domain needed

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf

Originally posted by parry noid
He has the eyes of a reptile, the neck of a Iguana, and the bulbous forehead as if to say, "theres something underneath that I'm hiding!" To me this is proof, why is he blinking so much? the average person blinks every 6 seconds, he is blinking every 1/4 - 1/2. There is definitely something weird with his eyes. To the post above who mentioned a 10 year old could accomplish this, what do the 10 year olds in your community do? Specialize in computer animation/special effects? There are adults out there who have skills in those fields and still couldn't make something this good.

Id like you to do an experiment. Take a powerful flashlight, or better yet, set up a bunch of tracklights used in a TV studio. Set them up to face a desk and a chair then go sit in that chair with the light virtually blazing in your eyes. Count the times you blink and let us know.

i want you to do an experiment, Take a flashlight one of those ones with the light of 1,000,000 candles and turn it on in your eyes until it runs out of juice, then when you look in the mirror, see if you still have eyeballs.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm not saying one way or the other what it is. But I do have a question.

Can anyone point out any links that show this effect in other interviews?

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
You have got to be sh***** me right..lol......Come on THEY ARE OLD AND OLD PEOPLE HAVE SAGGY EYES.....Lizards...jeesh......Why not a race of giant ant people too.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
Why not a race of giant ant people too.

Indeed, why not.

Please explain to me why you think giant ant people couldn't exist somewhere in this universe.

Because we have no proof?
Because it sounds ridiculous?
Because it's too fantastic of an idea?
Because it's impossible? Is it?
You may not be convinced but is there a possibility?

As for the video of Bush, the fire in the background is reflecting from the camera lense into his eyes.
Look into a camera lense and see what colours you see. This would explain the colours changes the eyes go through.

I'm not an expert on cameras but this is what I think.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791
Text BlueThis is not a fake--and it was on CNN's website. Look up this video on youtube and you will find that the guy who acquired it ("humanswin" is is name) did not fake it

That would get me interested.
But unless I can see this directly linked to a cnn website and not on youtube, i'm not really interested at this point.

It is a nice piece of work though, and would take some time to do.
I can't believe some of the posters here can't see what the OP is talking about lol

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
But unless I can see this directly linked to a cnn website and not on youtube, i'm not really interested at this point.

CNN LINK

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Y'all are freakin hilarious! This website's a really fun hoot! I told you we started calling Bush et al reptilians in the late 70's for their extreme calculated total disregard for the rights and wellbeing of their fellow man. I wish they were reptilian, then we could just kill them!!! I don't know. Show me! You gotta show me somethign better than a bandaid and a weird look about the eyes.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandala

Originally posted by T0by

CNN LINK

haha wow, well i'll be damned. It is there.
It is harder to pick without the close up, but i definately saw it's there still, no question.
I usually stay the hell away from all of that reptilian stuff but I have to say that's the first real interesting piece of evidence i've seen.
I'll reread the thread tomorrow with more interest, have to get to bed now.
Thanks for the link.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
If you pause the video when he looks up you can see his pupils are slits. After that continue to press play and pause and you can see his eyes change from human to reptilian almost instantly.

I cant say its proof because it could be a lighting issue or it couldve been manipulated.

And he can do that all he wants and still noone would believe he is a reptilian because its too crazy of a theory for 99% of the public to grasp.

I saw his eyes too, But not sure if its like you said the lightning! The reptilian agenda is the hardest for most to get their head around, I'm more openminded to that its a possibility, But truly hope its not true

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Anyone else notice that alot of the time in that vid, Bush's pupils are oblong, (also called "vertical slit" pupil) just like a reptile?
It's in most of the vid and it's really weird - I always thought his eyes looked ratlike, but here they look REALLY weird.

There was a vid posted here on ATS not too long ago about a UFO documentary that never made it to TV. I watched the whole hour long vid and one VERY reputable guy said yes, there are ETs here and one of the races looks exactly like us, but they are aliens. Why not, everything's possible. Especially when I think of all the crummy politicians/presidents this country has had in the last 45 years or so.

It would answer the question of: "What the hell is going on in the world today, has it all gone crazy?"

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It's a result of lighting.
The flare off his conjunctiva (which covers even the pupil) is hiding the right side of his pupil making it appear like a slit.

Nothing special here. I can mimic the same effect with a camera and light.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Spec, thank you for your explanation, I appreciate it. Your explanation makes sense to me.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
This was creepy for about 2 seconds. It's obviously due to lighting and camera issues. Honestly if nobody pointed out his eyes I would've never noticed anything. I dont think we have anything to worry about with Bush sr. Being an Alien... Evil Yes... but Alien... no.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join