It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush Snr Reptillian? Is this Proof or is it Fake?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Is it impossible that an advanced Reptilian race is living here on Earth and can take Human form? Improbable yes, but impossible?

Here's 5 minutes of the interview from the CNN video archives.

LINK

The Youtube poster hasn't tampered with the video although this was my initial thought, especially with the simultaneous sound glitch and light glitch in the left eye at 35 seconds into the video. (Youtube version)

What I did notice on the CNN video are his eyes change colour from blue - purple - green - to slits, sometimes in one eye, sometimes in both.

I've thought maybe he has rotating coloured paper weight or some other desk top ornament thats reflecting coloured light on to his eyes.

Or are coloured lights used for TV interviews to get good lighting or a certain effect?

Or is he really a Reptilian?

Interesting video.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
This string of stills is the first thing that ever made me consider the possibility---and I pulled security details on him. Reptilian? Are you serious?

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
HOLLY MUTTERFUTTER! I can't believe what I saw. Gave me the chills once I realized it. He probably was just in the camera light. Then again, if he is reptilian, he needs shade to cool and heat to warm with cold blood. So mabey he was blinking at not liking the ligh, hissssss!

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefatlady
Reptilian? Are you serious?

Are you serious? Are you dismissing it because it's so fantastic you can't comprehend it?

I'll remain open minded thankyou. I wouldn't say it's impossible! I won't deny the idea outright because it's too fantastic.

I didn't dismiss the video instantly and put it down to light or a hoax.
I remained open minded.
The Youtube video is really bad quality but now we have the CNN video which is alot better quality.

Now if you watch the CNN video you'll see that it's not the two lamps on the front right and front left (although they would help create the effect) but it's more like a rotating coloured lamp. Kind of like the effect you get off a police light moving across you face.

So why doesn't his face turn blue, purple, green? I think the lamps to the front right / front left are canceling out the coloured light on his face so it only shows up in his eyes.

This is the only logical explanation I can think of, someone who works with lighting on sets would be better qualified than myself on this.

Other examples of this lighting effect on a video would be nice to compare with also, I can't say that i've ever seen it to this extent before.

So do I think a high intelligent reptilian race could exist?

Don't you?

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I think if there were reptillians, the Bush's would qualify.

They're something else, in any case.

DOWN WITH REPTILLIANS!

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

If you're open minded then fine, be open minded, but don't jump to conclusions so easily. If you actually find something that would really make someone start to wonder if Bush Sr. is really a reptile then let us know...

before you talk about shapeshift, do you believe in Reptilains who live in the US underground?

I don't say I believe or don't believe in shapeshift, but no one has yet to explain to me
if G B is shapeshifted, what happens to his human side?
I did some research not only on David Icke...

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandala
What I did notice on the CNN video are his eyes change colour from blue - purple - green - to slits, sometimes in one eye, sometimes in both.

That is exactly what i was trying to say & show on page 5 or 6 ..but your pics are exactly what i saw when i watched it on my bigger screen but don't have the savvy & know how to copy it via my dvr ..but exactly precise to what i have been trying to say,thanks you for showing this so clear.

I noticed the difference between his 2 eyes on numerous occasions during the vid ,i first also checked out how credible the OP on youtube was (if he played around with the vid) but most people who sounded like they knew about the tech side said it was the original vid & that made me sat here & going through all the rig-ma-roll ..could not save stills,well in any way not as great as you have and appreciate that i am not the only one that not just worried or noticed or stressed the slitted eyes but also the color changes between the eyes ..

Also Mandala ..i am a club dj ,been since 1990,i have done shows i truly cannot know the number of gigs..now i am not an expert on lighting but have worked on so many set ups .

UV lights as we all know change complexion of facial..that is only UV based lights as for numerous lights come stage to disco i have never seen reaction as this,on strobe (big mothers) i have seen larger pupils that is why we put time limits on these and reactions and medical reasons as fits could/will occur.

But main stage lights/spots with all different colors changing on people while on stage never...sweating ,dehydrated or too bright ..yes ,but on comedy nights for eg where we do 4 hour shows we should have shown some symptoms maybe not as severe as this but maybe similar ..i have never noticed anything during my job on any person from bands to comedians and us dj's or the crowds ..not even if people doing shows were taking drugs..anything than dilated or smaller pupils yes ..and the weirdest were pupils that looked totally black but the white still visible.

Great great slide you have done,appreciate it!

[edit on 7/15/2007 by qonone]

[edit on 7/15/2007 by qonone]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I noticed the thread and popped in to view the evidence, but watching the video the first time, I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary. So I thought I'd watch it again - second time through I noticed his eyes changing colour and then occasionally, the pupil would contract from a circle to a slit which freaked me out a little.

Now, I'm not saying this is evidence, or that its impossible for humanoid reptilians, but I'd put it down to weird camera lighting and reflections AT THE MOMENT. That does however make me somewhat more interested in seeing his eyes in further (or previous) TV interviews/shows to see if it does it somewhere else, since you can probably only duplicate that effect randomly. I mean, Bill's eyes didn't do it, but he wasn't in the same lighting as Bush, so read into that what you will... I'd like to see if either of his (Bush) son's (being that you can see the family resemblance in both, so they are obviously genetically his) exhibit the same tendancies.

So, no I won't dismiss it completely, but I can't buy it 100% at the moment. The jury is still out, but it was compelling to watch, thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

DOWN WITH REPTILLIANS!

Down with Demtillians and the whole lot of them corrupt lizards. Now I sound like Mario talking about the lizard king Bozer.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Its obviously the lighting. There is a light behind the camera and to the left a bit, making his pupil "appear" to be a slit, because his brown eye's show only brown on the right side, because the lighting is reflecting off the left side, so it appears like a slit.

Come on now. This is far fetched, even for ATS

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmcivor
Its obviously the lighting. There is a light behind the camera and to the left a bit, making his pupil "appear" to be a slit, because his brown eye's show only brown on the right side, because the lighting is reflecting off the left side, so it appears like a slit.

Come on now. This is far fetched, even for ATS

I agree that lighting could cause pupils to look like slits, if positioned in a certain angle but what I find curious are the colours that the eyes go through. I find it a bit amateurish by the lighting crew to make an error like this but i'm no expert.

Actually i've just had a thought of what could be making those colours.

It looks like he is at home infront of a roaring fire...On january 3rd 2005.

It's Christmas/New year holidays. Could Christmas decorations be causing it? A Christmas tree bauble perhaps? A piece of tinsel? A hanging celing decoration turning with a draft or the heat from the fire?

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Thanks a freakin' bunch, I was at work when I typed 'Bush video' in google.

10 minutes later, a guy from the IT Dept came to see my boss and then
heh presto! I'm out on my ass!
Just like my last job, when I had problems with the plaster in
my apartment and typed in 'fixing cracks'.

So it's the Welfare for me and next time, I'll stay on the crypt...
Crypto... the garbage about the Yeti.

Al? Al? why has thou forsaken me?

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I am 100% convinced. Bush's eyes appear strange in this video clip so there is no doubt in my mind that he is not a human being, but instead a lizard-man.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix

And he can do that all he wants and still noone would believe he is a reptilian because its too crazy of a theory for 99% of the public to grasp.

Tsch! When will they ever learn?

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by qonone
,just so that even a 7 year old found this strange.
[edit on 7/13/2007 by qonone]

Yes, exactly, y'see, seven year old are renowned for being idiots!

Don;t take this the wrong way, it's just a fact, children are stupid.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Looks pretty reptillian to me. GBsr is one of the most evil men on the planet, and the culpability of Clinton is illustrated by his close relation to him. Anyone more evil than George is someone behind the scenes who's name is not so well known, like Hans Klovenbach. My personal interpretation of the reptillian phenomena is that they are beings in a paralel dimension and that certain rituals can help a person to access other dimensional beings. In the book, "'___' The Spirit Molecule", where intense psychedelic experience was scientifically studied under controlled lab situations (bummer), many people reported going to other dimensions, and one of those locations was a reptillian one. Also, David Icke discovered, while speaking with the South American shaman who assist in the use of ayahuasca, that many people experience a reptillian dimension in their explorations. I think that the tales of reptillian looking demons are stories of experiences with these other dimensional beings. They can posess you, and some people do rituals to invite that posession (Bohemian Grove, Skull and Bones). The Satanic blood drinking rituals are for the intention of releasing power from lower dimensions. Alister Crowley discovered some sex rituals for the same intention, to channel other dimensional beings. BTW, here's one for you. Barbara Bush is probably the daughter of Alister Crowley. Go look that one up. These Illuminati are blood line. Their very white blood line has a long history of pineal gland suppression and involvment with lower dimensional beings.
When the CIA released '___' to the public, hoping to increase their mind control program, it back fired on them. They did not even realize that some of us are able to access higher dimensional beings and channel them. Check mate. does anyone here understand what I am talking about?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
ps, children are not stupid. Our pineal glands are very functional up to the age of puberty when they begin to calcify. The reason that psychedelics and weed make you feel like a kid again is because they stimulate the functioning of the pineal gland in your brain. You would be so lucky to preserve what you knew as a child. Ask Chris Angel how he does what he does. He somehow has tapped the part of the brain that adulthood shuts the door to. Open your pineal gland and then talk to me about the wisdom of children. Go to Jamesarthur.net and read.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hollyavila
Looks pretty reptillian to me. ... In the book, "'___' The Spirit Molecule", where intense psychedelic experience was scientifically studied under controlled lab situations (bummer), many people reported going to other dimensions, and one of those locations was a reptillian one. Also, David Icke discovered, while speaking with the South American shaman who assist in the use of ayahuasca, that many people experience a reptillian dimension in their explorations.

Being an avid psychonaut and having followed the path of the Spirit Molecule a number of times I can tell you the interaction with those visions is limited. You may experiance an emotional connection with an entity or two, but most of the things you observe are not concrete enough to interact with.

The fact that those "slits" do not match the angle of his head is a dead giveaway to me, that this is a lighting issue, and nothing more. Furthermore, the fact this thread is still garnishing this amount of attention is beyond me.

I asked this question once before in this thread, why is it that all the evidence that comes out suggesting some kind reptilian plot, is some highly compressed and possibly edited video on google or YouTube? Why do these video's always focus on the eyes? If bush was a reptilian and he and his breathren didnt care if they exposed themselves (on camera no less) why would they just flicker their eyes? If they are this bold, why not push the envalope?

Edit too add: Criss Angel is an illusionist, his tricks are designed to make money, nothing more.

[edit on 16-7-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
I asked this question once before in this thread, why is it that all the evidence that comes out suggesting some kind reptilian plot, is some highly compressed and possibly edited video on google or YouTube? Why do these video's always focus on the eyes?
[edit on 16-7-2007 by InSpiteOf]

This is the first 5 minutes of the interview from CNN, not Google or Youtube.

CNN VIDEO ARCHIVE

I'm leaning towards a christmas decoration reflecting coloured light into his eyes. Normal lights used in interviews don't produce different coloured light that goes from left to right in someones eyes. Unless he was having a disco in the back room.

You can't really see it on the Youtube footage but it's clear on the CNN footage if you zoom in.

I'm still open to the possibility of an intelligent reptilian race though, even if we have no proof.

Who knows.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
wow now i've seen and heard it all...are people so ridiculous as to believe in reptilian/human hybrids?! This is why the world is screwed, due to so many creative sci-fi fabrications and sheer nonsense........posts like these make me more nervous than the threat of any terror attack.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join