It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush Snr Reptillian? Is this Proof or is it Fake?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
i'm still looking for my reptilian mate,no takers?

Man it sure is lonely being a reptilian,not to mention being coldblooded blows.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
George Bush has been in thousands of videos and no one has ever noticed the reptillian eyes before. Seems like someone would have noticed before this.

I think the the simple and most obvious explaination is studio lighting.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Okay, so Bush Sr. is a Reptile. He's been called worse!

Ohhh...okay, bringing it up to respectiblity. I'm no expert on Reptiles, but have been called "Quite competent" when it comes to lighting. Honestly, it's just that. They flood the room with light to avoid any possibility of shodows, which might make the president look...well...less than seemly. (Remember the Kennedy/Nixon debate? Blame it on lighting.)

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
And he can do that all he wants and still noone would believe he is a reptilian because its too crazy of a theory for 99% of the public to grasp.

Eh, more like 99.99999%

You people don't have anything, ANYTHING else to think about? Isn't the Bush's agendas more of a concern for investigation than the possibility of them being some sort of extraterrestial beings?

I like these threads because they are so out there. It's good to see that the mentally challenged have the right to write in forums too!

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
Eh, more like 99.99999%

You people don't have anything, ANYTHING else to think about? Isn't the Bush's agendas more of a concern for investigation than the possibility of them being some sort of extraterrestial beings?

Please point me in the direction of the post where a believer in Reptilians/Extraterrestrials stated that he/she didn't think about ANYTHING else. Thanks.

Originally posted by Raud
I like these threads because they are so out there. It's good to see that the mentally challenged have the right to write in forums too!

It would seem they aren't the only ones who are 'challenged'...

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I agree with Clinton, the President should wait before he goes whereever because he will just be in the way.

I will take it further, saying, he is already in the way.

I don't see anything that shows GBS is a reptillian, only that he has green eyes, and sometimes that can look spooky on anyone.

If he was an ET, he'd been a lot more peaceful leader than he was. ETs wouldn't have gone to war.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It's the lighting plain and simple! In this case anyway.

Bush or should I say the Bushes could all be reptiles for all we know, they certainly aren't all that human!

MonKey

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This is definitely due to poor video quality, Bush's head is tilted yet his 'slited' pupils are perfectly vertical. see pic below

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I looked very hard and I don't see anything in his eyes that would indicate anything abnormal. I wold consider a little lighting play before I focused on that.

This is definitely due to poor video quality, Bush's head is tilted yet his 'slited' pupils are perfectly vertical. see pic below

You are saying this to prove this is lighting , right?

[edit on 13-7-2007 by Kaiwynn]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I looked at it myself and have a good picture at exactly 1.26 into the vidieo ... how does one paste a picture on to this thread ?????

Creepy

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
WANTED: Somebody to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. PO Box 322, Oakview, CA 93022. You’ll get paid after we get back. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before.

I'll go .....

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
s189.photobucket.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well if so then this proves these "reptilians" do not have the smartest offspring ,so was it evolution via primate and lizzards?..

..*Blew pic up and pupil is not round i admit,cat eyes as my wife said now ..still don't believe in reptile advanced race though*

lol ..just need to mention my son (7) is playing xbox with wife and i blew up the pic at top ,he stopped gaming and popped in my side & saw pic and said "Gee that is "ALIEN EYES" .. well had to be here,just so that even a 7 year old found this strange.

[edit on 7/13/2007 by qonone]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawk Eye
GBS is the main dood man, been one of the forces from behind , within and on the throne for years.
Probably one of the most powerful men there has ever been in World History.
Top of the CIA stack, and a significant player.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by Hawk Eye]

Bush snr is SMOM, and he is a very powerful figure in the heirarchy, but he is by no means at the top of the heirarchy.

I couldn't really see anything in that clip. I suspect the reptilian stuff is merely a distraction from the real figures in power on earth

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby

I don't see anything that shows GBS is a reptillian, only that he has green eyes, and sometimes that can look spooky on anyone.

If he was an ET, he'd been a lot more peaceful leader than he was. ETs wouldn't have gone to war.

well that all depends on the ET

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Just been thinking about it ..Eve was "deceived" by a reptile ..well snake ,could we have already been given a slight hint 6000 years ago ?

*Also something i picked up ..his left eye appears different at times,i even watched it through my tv for a real bigger pic and put it on dvr slow mo'd & i can see difference in his eye color and at one stage he rolls his eyes real weird/funny..that could be lightning effects or vid quality but i see it clearly on both small & big screen,well sometimes people sees things they wanna see..bloody reptiles*

Luckily i aint no expert..

Cheers to "Barbitone" on this

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
God forbid that when I'm an ugly old bastard somebody will be blowing up video stills of my face taken at .5 second intervals and looking for reptile-like features. How painful.

Not that I don't detest Bush Sr, but really... somebody should cart this stinker off to Skunk Works.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I'm glad weve reached the assertion that Reptilians do actually exist, before we attempt to label individuals as them...

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights
I'm glad weve reached the assertion that Reptilians do actually exist, before we attempt to label individuals as them...

Ineed!

At least we can all agree that Bush Sr. is ONE ugly man.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'm familiar with studio lighting and photography and there are two hot, bright, most likely tungsten or halogen lights (probably tungsten) shining at just about 5° to the left and right of the camera, causing two hotspots that cover his almost entire iris. Judging by the reflection's size in his eyes as well as the heat of the light on the sides of his face I'd say this is just a poorly set-up studio.
Also, if anyone's ever been in front of the camera in a studio setting these lights can get very uncomfortable (I have for test shots and in school). They make you blink and squint badly - I'd imagine Bush is blinking furiously because squinting makes you look angry.
The reason why Clinton is not blinking is because he's in a different studio, correct? This is a satellite feed from two different studios of the two men.

On a completely different note, Does anyone remember early Cindy Sheehan reports, long before she started getting media publicity. A lot of alternative news sources covered her few reports of meeting the younger Bush. Her description of his personality and behavior was surreal to say the least! Her description was of the most soulless, inhumane, and childish characters in the whole history of literature that I'd ever read.
At the same time a few people picked up on similiar descriptions of this senior republican cabal going back a quarter century or so, essentially calling them cold-blooded. Jeff Wells et al contribute some good writing on the subject, although he harps on child abuse and government a lot.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join