It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush Snr Reptillian? Is this Proof or is it Fake?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
He's old and has eye trouble . On a side note , To Bezerk ,
is there any out-landish conspiracy that you don't believe in ?
i don't mean that as a knock but it just seems that the more unbelievable
a theory , the more passionate you are about it and lately you've started
the thread's . Make's for interesting and spirited reading !

Just because i don't agree with them , don't mean i don't like it .

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
gen.

well said man thats the way i see just about everything on this website.Not saying this guy is,but even if you think someones a complete wacko,let them be a wacko don't come spew venom at him because he though outside the box..

I'd like to see more postive posts from poeple,not saying you have to agree but just don't be rude you know...

i like to make stupid little jokes not directed at anyone to lighten the mood.

Plus if no one thought outside the box we wouldnt have any inventions or anything and no science and so on..

The earth is not round dummy it clearly has to be flat or you would fall off the bottem.HAHA you think you can fly,what a dummy.And last but not least this one needs no sprucing up...Qauntum Physics,marvelous work that gos against everything we ever thought we knew.

God Bless

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I didnt bother reading through the whole thread because the threads all go the same. At the end of it, all we have is a poor quality video, with some political figure who's eyes may or may not shift from one form to the other. The video is always highly compressed and distorted. I guess my question to those that believe in this "evidence" is: Why does the only evidence of reptilians always focus on the eyes? Why do you never see any other "tell tale" signs of their race?

My guess is because there is no other evidence.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
TheBox, how about the "Growing Whitehouse Email Conspiracy" thread. How about the conspiracy theories that are quickly disproven with proof. They would be just as important. That's the difference between ATS and Crystalinks. Got any thing else you need?

[edit on 12-7-2007 by DuncanIdahoGholem]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuncanIdahoGholem
TheBox, how about the "Growing Whitehouse Email Conspiracy" thread.

So there is enough evidence to prove this in a court of law? (whatever that is
)

How about the conspiracy theories that are quickly disproven with proof. They would be just as important. That's the difference between ATS and Crystalinks. Got any thing else you need?

The only conspiracy theories that are disproven around here are the hoaxes.

Provide something tangible and I'll gladly accept it.

[edit on 12/7/07 by thebox]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Another problem....

You do know some mammals (like cats) have slit pupils and some reptiles (actually many) have round pupils, don't you?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
What's the most tangible evidence you'd need? CNN, FOX? What. Your standards suddenly soared because some one challenged you? What TANGIBLE evidence do you have for Reptillian Alien existance let alone Reptillians parading around as Ex-Presidents?

Lets not, eh?
Actually I'm not going to anymore. There is no point.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Fake or not fake, Bush Sr. is a very creepy looking old man.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   

What's the most tangible evidence you'd need? CNN, FOX? What. Your standards suddenly soared because some one challenged you? What TANGIBLE evidence do you have for Reptillian Alien existance let alone Reptillians parading around as Ex-Presidents?

I’m not looking for an argument here mate. I don't think there is such a thing as tangible evidence, was just playing devil's advocate. In any case, popular opinion reigns supreme.

For the record, I never said I believed in Reptilians/Aliens, I do however believe in decorum, respect and manners. My apologies if I came across a little 'argumentative'.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernDystopia
Fake or not fake, Bush Sr. is a very creepy looking old man.
It only seems that way because of JR.
Creepy by association.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I think it's lighting and I don't think reptilians, if they exist, would show themselves that way. IMO

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Haven't read the whole thread, not much point.

it is OBVIOUS that its a relection of something on his eye.

the BIGGEST give away is that the LINE or SLIT stays almost VERTICAL as he tilts his head left and/or right. This would not occur if they were part of the iris.

AoN

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
He has the eyes of a reptile, the neck of a Iguana, and the bulbous forehead as if to say, "theres something underneath that I'm hiding!" To me this is proof, why is he blinking so much? the average person blinks every 6 seconds, he is blinking every 1/4 - 1/2. There is definitely something weird with his eyes. To the post above who mentioned a 10 year old could accomplish this, what do the 10 year olds in your community do? Specialize in computer animation/special effects? There are adults out there who have skills in those fields and still couldn't make something this good.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
People need to stop feeding into David Icke and his non proven theory that the queen is sitting at home eating children with a big green lizard head.
David is fleecing the gulible using fairy stories within clever context, he says a bunch of legitimately concerning issues involving serious issues that at least has some evidence then once he has the audience hooked he throws in stories of lizard people that has zero proof behind it.

Sorry if you arent refering to Ickes work but he certainly says he is the first to uncover these 'lizard people' and that he himself found that the layout of Washington DC contains masonic symbols.(im pretty sure he wasnt the first to find these strange coicidental/intentional layouts of the buildings and roads but he takes credit for it anyways.)

You of course are entitled to your beliefs and blah and yadda but before you sit listening at this mans dribble lets not forget that this man claimed to be the son of god and made a bunch of rubbish predictions and that there is as much proof that it isnt lizardmen but actually they're all flypeople.

[edit on 12/7/07 by eagle32]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by parry noid
He has the eyes of a reptile, the neck of a Iguana, and the bulbous forehead as if to say, "theres something underneath that I'm hiding!" To me this is proof, why is he blinking so much? the average person blinks every 6 seconds, he is blinking every 1/4 - 1/2. There is definitely something weird with his eyes. To the post above who mentioned a 10 year old could accomplish this, what do the 10 year olds in your community do? Specialize in computer animation/special effects? There are adults out there who have skills in those fields and still couldn't make something this good.

Id like you to do an experiment. Take a powerful flashlight, or better yet, set up a bunch of tracklights used in a TV studio. Set them up to face a desk and a chair then go sit in that chair with the light virtually blazing in your eyes. Count the times you blink and let us know.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I personally think that the video is very creepy when you look at the apparent shifting of pupils from human to reptilian snake slits. Honestly though, I think if you were to zoom in on video lit with stage lights of any leathery, 80 year old man, it would look creepy. It actually looks like he has suffered a stroke since he was president. Then again, maybe its just the human dna breaking down, and his reptilian nature is peeking through.

Anyone who says that it is too far fetched that the ruling elite are could be of alien/demonic in nature has not really done their research. I am not saying that it is all true, but I am saying that there is a tie that binds them all together by their inbreeding and utter disrespect for us the Serfs. Whether or not this man, Bush Sr., is a reptile hybrid or not, it can be proven that he is related to Count Dracula (he of the vampire myth), and from what I have found a brutal and power hungry man. Maybe he not a "Reptile" but he, and all of his family think with their Medulla Oblongata.

I find it interesting that both he, his wife Barbara (who looks a lot like Aleister Crowley these days) and their dog all developed Graves Disease. This apparently causes strange issues with one's eyes...
en.wikipedia.org...

Tissue behind the eye can become swollen or fibrous, causing the characteristic symptom of bulging eyes.

His wiki is a nice read as well
en.wikipedia.org...

DOC MOREAU

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
If you see any professional photos of Bush, you'll notice his eyes are quite blue. They look brown in this video - this could be due to low-quality.

I'm not sure if i buy into the Bush/reptile theory that much, but there is one really weird thing in this video, and it is NOT his eyes. If you go to about 1:10 in the video and let it play.. watch the top right corner of his mouth as he moves it on a weird angle. you'll notice a subtle, pointy-tooth-like object that protrudes past his lip and then retracts back into his mouth. that's some crazy stuff, and i have no idea what that is.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by horrorbiz]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The so called "Reptilians" from the alien interview run the show with implants...
the suggestion that we are in partnership with them is absurd...
You may notice all the new towers going up with triangle configurations and panels on top... that is how they can control us... we all run on electricity... I've seen people with
the eye deal... not really a big deal... We are all synergized anyways...
btw you may feel alot more phantom pains in the near future...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
Reptilians. Anyone who would even begin to believe such nonsense is a fool of the highest order to the point where they might have serious mental problems.

It was a TV show. And a lousy one, at that.

Now, "The Invaders..." That was a much better invasion series. Downright scary.

But reptiles? Please. Don't be ridiculous.

Although I agree with the intent of your statement I must disagree with the idea that you are so quick to dismiss the idea of intelligent life existing in forms other than human.

The Bible (as well as many other ancient texts) talk of Eve being mislead by a serpent. Not just any serpent though. When it is translated properly it is a serpent that walks on two legs like a man.

That's besides the point. More to the point of this thread. As much as I would like to put all of the misdeeds of the Bush administration's (both) on an evil reptillian race I just don't see it here.

As for his pupils going to slits. Well, if you look closely at his entire image you will notice that there are two light sources focused on his face. One from either side. This means that two bright spots appear next to the pupil making it appear as if his eyes transition from human to reptillian.

Not good enough in my book. Also, as stated in this thread, this truly is one of the easiest computer generated edits to produce. It's small and easy to hide.

Personally, I don't think there is any computer edits on this. I believe it is a matter of light reflections.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by horrorbiz
really weird thing in this video, and it is NOT his eyes. If you go to about 1:10 in the video and let it play.. watch the top right corner of his mouth as he moves it on a weird angle. you'll notice a subtle, pointy-tooth-like object that protrudes past his lip and then retracts back into his mouth. that's some crazy stuff, and i have no idea what that is.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by horrorbiz]

LOL yeah that is rather weird. Could be the shine from his tongue, but then it seems to come out from the upper lip at the same time he shifts his jaw into place and then it retracts again.

Weird stuff.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join