It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush Snr Reptillian? Is this Proof or is it Fake?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I really don't know what to make of this, whether it is fake or it is indeed proof of the reptilian race. I am not a believer of David Icke's Theories but this video does look to me as evident that some superior race does exist that have a hidden agenda, but then again we can truly not know.

Just a quick question: Is this fake or is this the real deal?

BeZerK

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If you pause the video when he looks up you can see his pupils are slits. After that continue to press play and pause and you can see his eyes change from human to reptilian almost instantly.

I cant say its proof because it could be a lighting issue or it couldve been manipulated.

And he can do that all he wants and still noone would believe he is a reptilian because its too crazy of a theory for 99% of the public to grasp.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Okay, I'll bite. What are you talking about? Are you suggesting that because Clinton and Bush are side by side in agreement ons something that they're reptilian? I don't get it. Please clarify.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Watch Bush's eyes play and pause when they are changing.
One of the best hoaxes ive seen if it is a hoax.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I don't see anything wrong with his eyes.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawk Eye
Watch Bush's eyes play and pause when they are changing.
One of the best hoaxes ive seen if it is a hoax.

That's what im trying to say, i don't know whether it is a Hoax or not, if it is a hoax its one of the best editing of a video i have ever seen.

If it is not a hoax then we indeed have something to think about

BeZerK

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
GBS is the main dood man, been one of the forces from behind , within and on the throne for years.
Probably one of the most powerful men there has ever been in World History.
Top of the CIA stack, and a significant player.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by Hawk Eye]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I've watched the whole video pausing and playing the whole way through, and I really cant see what your trying to say you see.

For a start I think the video is far to low a resolution to make his eyes out clearly anyway. Any chance you can post some still to show what you mean?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I don't see anything at all. I don't even understand how this could be a hoax when nothing is happening.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
For people who can not see anything, here is a still image captured from the video.

BeZerK

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
You can clearly see the light being reflected from his eyes -_-.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Do you realize how easy it is to fake something like that? Even a 10 year old could do that if they wanted to....either way...Bush Sr. is awesome reptilian or not.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Reptilians. Anyone who would even begin to believe such nonsense is a fool of the highest order to the point where they might have serious mental problems.

It was a TV show. And a lousy one, at that.

Now, "The Invaders..." That was a much better invasion series. Downright scary.

But reptiles? Please. Don't be ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Like i said i do not know if it is real or it is faked, but in saying that to edit such a video would be some phenomenal work as they would be only focusing on the pupil area and every second he moves his eyes would need precise editing.

Here is another image from the video:

BeZerK

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I think it's just the lighting that would make his eyes do that. But what really freaks me out is bush's forehead, it's a little greenish on his left side. Maybe he couldn't fully shapeshift.

Suicide Virus: THe way i look at it is this way. If the dinosaurs existed millions of years ago, and you had bird like dinosaurs, fish like dinosaurs and big carnivaurs that ate everything, then there would have have to have been human like smart reptilians too.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
What the hell man, this is the same as thinking you're seeing faces and buildings on Mars that are really just rocks and shadows. What a waste of time. George Bush is a man, sorry to break it to you. Just because his eyeballs glimmer in a certain way on film does not mean he is an Alien Reptilian...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well the faces and buildings on Mars or even the Moon, there is evidence to suggest that NASA has tampered with the images taken of buildings on the Moon and even Mars. So your assumption that it is just shadows is clearly wrong.

Now back to the topic at hand. I am not claiming that is real rather i am opened minded of what it could really be. Maybe it is Fake who knows, I thought id get some opinions before i palm it off as being fake.

BeZerK

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
i dont think anyone can jump to conclusion and say "George Bush is def. not an alien". There is so much that humans do not understand or cannot comprehend. I personally do not believe in the whole reptilian theory, but you will never hear me say I AM 100 PERCENT SURE THERE IS NO SUCH THING.

People should have an open mind and not be 100 percent sure of anything just because it is unknown to them.

Also, just for the record in Cathy O'Briens book she claims that George Bush activated a hologram to make himself look like a reptilian alien. This was written years before David Icke came up with the theory.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by hikix]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeZerk
Well the faces and buildings on Mars or even the Moon, there is evidence to suggest that NASA has tampered with the images taken of buildings on the Moon and even Mars. So your assumption that it is just shadows is clearly wrong.

Now back to the topic at hand. I am not claiming that is real rather i am opened minded of what it could really be. Maybe it is Fake who knows, I thought id get some opinions before i palm it off as being fake.

BeZerK

Did I mention anything about the moon? There are moon pictures that look obviously tampered with, but the Cydonia photos do not look tampered with.

If you're open minded then fine, be open minded, but don't jump to conclusions so easily. If you actually find something that would really make someone start to wonder if Bush Sr. is really a reptile then let us know...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Okay...I watched the video..my conclusion, it was a glimmer in his eyes. BTW how can you guys tell, the quality is pretty bad in today standards. I had a hard time seeing if his eyes was shifting or glimmering. After replaying the part with B.S. a couple of time, I concluded that it was a glimmer in his eyes.

BUT hey, that's just me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join