It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Pic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Here is an interesting pic taken on the 8th July above the Yorkshire dales in the UK.
www.ufoarea.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Its just too far away to tell what it is..

Originally posted by Hawk Eye
Here is an interesting pic taken on the 8th July above the Yorkshire dales in the UK.
www.ufoarea.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The statement does not state much about the sighting. Did he see it and take the photo or was it another incident where someone sees an image in a photo after the fact.

Not much to work with visually.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I have to say it isnt very interesting at all. The object is to far, and it could be practically anything, ANYTHING - a bird, a cloud, a baloon, dust on the lens, photoshop --- What the hell was he taking a picture of?

Anyways, bad picture.

-Jimmy-

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Keep digging OP but that is not going to get much attention at ATS. That thing is way far away and not conclusive of anything. I like your style for huntin pictures but there have been tons of these seen and I've seen many from closer. Keep it up tho and you'll get something!

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I was not too impressed with pic either, i thought it good enough to record though. It is still a UFO and worthy as a mere reflection in documentation.
ATS is also a wonderful site of reference.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I believe that this is an actual photo of an interstellar craft piloted by intelligent aliens visiting Earth to collect DNA for study and possible cross-breeding with human beings.

I base this belief on the fact that the photo clearly and unambiguously shows a kind of bright spot thing in the clouds that is obviously a spot... that is bright... and it's in the sky... so...

... CASE CLOSED!

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Oh yea, that is Garflok's spaceship from Sirius. I can tell because I am familiar with the writings on the side of the craft. Good thing the photographer got such a clear close-up...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
not the best picture, wish those damn aliens will learn how to pose for the camera

top topics

join