It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex Jones interviews David Mayer de Rothschild on Global Warming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
lf8.org... Alex Jones Show - Alex Jones - 06 July 2007.mp3

this is simply amazing - perhaps not the issues brought up, but the fact that Alex Jones got Rothschild on the phone, and for almost 30 minutes!

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The best part was when he said earth was further away than jupiter, all that money and no decent education. Don't like it when Alex goes of on one though, he should just remain calm and lay down the facts, thats what hes good at. Acting the way he does make alot of people think hes a wacko.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by estar]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
ive been listening to and watching Alex for the last 5+ years, and as much as I'm a fan, I have to admit he is crazy. I don't like to admit it, but after hearing his rants and seeing him explode, he's just another person that gets a rush from confrontation, however his position as an independent news reporter is a perfect match.

He is certainly unique, not a cookie-cutter reporter like every other network out there - and without his reports, the spectrum would seem sooooo much smaller.

Regarding this interview, he came off like a huge asshole, especially bringing up the family history (of course, how could he have resisted?). Of course, Rothschild's only comment over and over was "look, we only have one earth..." although the interview was for the most part fruitless, it was such a freak, random thing I still can't believe it - plus rothschild said he would listen to the rest of the show after hanging up, even after being yelled at and called just about everything under the sun!

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Check out this thread too.

new topics

top topics

join