It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who should take over for Dr. Greer and the Disclosure Project?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocketsauce
I think you have the right to have faith in the guy and based on his great work with the DP assume he is being honest in what he says. It's okay to have 'faith' in a group or someone certainly.
[edit on 12-7-2007 by rocketsauce]

It is most likely beyond faith, Once you SEE for yourself like many of the people that went on his trainings!
I hope this happens for me in Montreal in august. I want to see stuff.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
It is most likely beyond faith, Once you SEE for yourself like many of the people that went on his trainings! I hope this happens for me in Montreal in august. I want to see stuff.

Be sure to take a butterfly net so you can capture one, too.

[edit on 7/12/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Well, Stan is a smarter man...

You guys are entertaining.

Since when do we weight the quality of a man based on intelligence?

What are the true required values, these days on this planet?
I can tell you one thing, I would rely on either you or the fried guy to tell me the answer.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

It is most likely beyond faith, Once you SEE for yourself like many of the people that went on his trainings! I hope this happens for me in Montreal in august. I want to see stuff.

Be sure to take a butterfly net so you can capture one, too.

And a bird cage to capture the owl.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Friedman doesn't have 1/10 of the knowledge Greer is carrying. And is completely off-track regarding exopolitics.

Balderdash. I would flip the percentages on those two. Greer shows no evidence whatsoever that he is at all familiar with the history of ufology. My guess is that the number of books on ufology he has actually read can be counted on one hand. He is strictly in contemporary mode. Because of this, he makes the same mistakes that have filled the past, not seeming to realize that it has all been done before. As for exopolitics, that's a joke for a different thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Who better than David Copperfield - he's very persuasive:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Once you SEE for yourself like many of the people that went on his trainings!

I'm sure you'll see exactly what you want to see. Some will see alien entities and space craft when the rest of the group see moths and satellites. Some will hear crop-circle noise when the rest of the group hear an owl hooting from a nearby tree. It will all depend on how much control Greer has over the individual mind. Some will see the truth, some will fall for the crap spewed out by Greer and his cheer-leading representatives. They'll all be $500 out of pocket. The club of dissatisfied attendees will continue to grow surpassing even further c3Hamby's request to find "just ONE".

ET, in what capacity are you attending this mini training weekend? Aren't you one of the organisers? Didn't you gain your Ambassador status last September when the infamous moth photo was snapped?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Once you SEE for yourself like many of the people that went on his trainings!

I'm sure you'll see exactly what you want to see. Some will see alien entities and space craft when the rest of the group see moths and satellites. Some will hear crop-circle noise when the rest of the group hear an owl hooting from a nearby tree. It will all depend on how much control Greer has over the individual mind. Some will see the truth, some will fall for the crap spewed out by Greer and his cheer-leading representatives. They'll all be $500 out of pocket. The club of dissatisfied attendees will continue to grow surpassing even further c3Hamby's request to find "just ONE".

ET, in what capacity are you attending this mini training weekend? Aren't you one of the organisers? Didn't you gain your Ambassador status last September when the infamous moth photo was snapped?

I'm a registered participant.
At last, I'll be able to make my own decision on what is really behind CSETI and won't have to rely on your speculations.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I'm a registered participant.
At last, I'll be able to make my own decision on what is really behind CSETI and won't have to rely on your speculations.

Pass on our collective Universal Love Protocols to Leader Greer for us.

We know that you'll get to see everything that you want to see! You're paying enough money for it, so you'll be looking out for everything supernatural to occur. Remember to take five cameras, some of them being water-proof. You don't want to miss a 100 foot mothership appearing due to a few raindrops.

Have fun on Cult Greer's vector party!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Have fun on Cult Greer's vector party!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Yeah, and don't forget to bring back the list of 500, the fed ex, Greer's police report of Adamiak's murder and the free energy machine (palm sized).

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
ETD, I ask only one thing - a very small favor if you will:

Simply do us the honor of giving us your honest, sincere feedback of this event. We can't be there, but perhaps through your eyes we might share in your experience.

Thanks...

p.s. you'll have to be honest with yourself as well, of course. It will be a tough pill to swallow if on the way home you realize your bank account is absent several hundred dollars and all you came away with was a lousy t-shirt.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Looks like greer is speaking at the basset 'x' conference in Maryland, so I will go check it out and if he fields questions I'll ask him about the G8 landing and 'real' evidence of CSETI's effectivness outside of testimony and the lame moth pictures.

By the way, i was just reading an email interview of the late "Captain Walkowski" from Paola Harris website, could be bogus, but it was interesting -

www.paolaharris.it...

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

At last, I'll be able to make my own decision

Unfortunately, as every single one of your posts on this board shows, you already made that decision and so, every feedback from you is as worthless as lalancettes.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
ETD, I ask only one thing - a very small favor if you will:

Simply do us the honor of giving us your honest, sincere feedback of this event. We can't be there, but perhaps through your eyes we might share in your experience.

Thanks...

p.s. you'll have to be honest with yourself as well, of course. It will be a tough pill to swallow if on the way home you realize your bank account is absent several hundred dollars and all you came away with was a lousy t-shirt.

I know exactly what you mean.
I do hope I learn something new there.
Another month to go.

ETD

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Another month to go.
ETD

Is that a spelling error there, or a Freudian slip.

Shouldn't it have read 'Another moth to go.'?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join