It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"John, you will never know what it's like to see your first alien…"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Then there are 'underground' bases some of which go down miles

That's right.
Dulce base .NM ..some 7 levels

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Although I'm sure I'm not the only person to wonder about this, I've never heard anyone suggest it. I've long wondered whether the reason aliens are always able to stay on the edge of our awareness but not become overly obvious is because they are able to employ an evasive telepathy. For instance, when scouting about here and there, they can pretty much avoid areas where they "read" ahead of their course, and if someone is waiting with a camera in hand thinking of photographing a ufo, they make a small detour. Or they may even be able to fly straight across a city by plotting a course with the fewest people thinking "I'm looking for ufos," always avoiding excesses of witnesses and cameras. What do you think of that John?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
That would explain why I've never seen a UFO myself.
As I already believe in live elsewhere in the universe.
Thank you Sci-Fi for opening my mind to that possibility.

You'd have to be pretty ego-centric to believe that we're it.
The universe is far too big for just us alone.

I hope I do see one of these things someday, just to back up my belief more then to take a picture of them or anything like that.

I wonder how many Sci-Fi fans have seen these things, it's kinda odd to be one myself and never really seen one but believe in them anyways.

- W -
* Possibly because none of them seem to fly in anything like the starship Enterprise

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hey John,

You said, "I have heard that when human women start conversing by mental telepathy with aliens some of the aliens just decided to go back to Zeta Reticuli. That is why you don't see many women in many of the secret joint human/alien programs."

Why do they have to go back home when converseing with a women by mental telepathy? Please elaborate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join