It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human tiger baby found in india

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hold on! I think I found video evidence of the alleged incident. I haven't reviewed it fully, but it could be the missing link that ties the story together.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bates
I'm sorry I haven't provided a link.

Trust me, expect to see this in the news soon.

earlier in the thread you said this has been known for years, if so, then why would it only be coming into the news now?

If it has been known for years, it certainly would have been all over the net by now.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You know how they tell you in order to survive a bear attack you should play dead? Well, from what I've learned in this thread, the best way to survive a tiger attack is to bend over and grab your ankles.

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

That video will haunt me for years to come.

Ladies and gentlemen of ATS, the war between man and tiger has begun.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Without some sort of scientific genetic experimention, is it possible for a feline to even get a human pregnant?!?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
is it possible for a feline to even get a human pregnant?!?

No, but why let facts get in the way of a good story?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

It's a cross breed with a woman and a tiger.

This is 100% true, i've no evdience at the moment but this tiger baby is real.

expect to see this in the news, and rubbished, but it is reality.

Ah yes another hoax thread that seems to get more attention than the threads with valid information that atleast has links or some sources.
The OP says this junk without even posting some links to this hoax..
Im shocked this hasnt found its way into skunkworks already!!! Are you guys really going to give this a chance? I dont mean to be a stuffed shirt about all this.. Maybe I should just sit back and have a laugh too..

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I think this could be the single most important threads in the history of ATS. Just think of the implications of a Human-Tiger hybrid, it could become the new super soldier for the NWO, a perfect killing machine that could easily carry out everything from assignations to 'peace' keeping duties.

The Tiger-men (aka Tigris Sapien) are the future. Controlled by the Reptile people who have infiltrated all world governments they will conquer the Universe. We must make way for our new masters!

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Tigers only attack from behind, if they approch from the front they want sex.

Now that's a handy little piece of information to have, right there. I wonder if Siegfried and Roy knew about that? Or Roy, anyway.

Oh yes, after all, a tiger never changes it's stripes.

Poor Roy. With his whip in hand, the Tiger naturally assumed he was being a masochist, and well, one thing led to another....

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Tigers only attack from behind, if they approch from the front they want sex.

Possible signature material?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chupa101
I think this could be the single most important threads in the history of ATS. Just think of the implications of a Human-Tiger hybrid, it could become the new super soldier for the NWO, a perfect killing machine that could easily carry out everything from assignations to 'peace' keeping duties.

The Tiger-men (aka Tigris Sapien) are the future. Controlled by the Reptile people who have infiltrated all world governments they will conquer the Universe. We must make way for our new masters!

While I share your concern for our future, I think you are showing panic before you know who is protecting us. Look up my posts in the thread by The Libra on the gnomes and reptiles and the worldwide smuggling ring.

"Help is on the way" ( A quote from a protector of legendary style. )

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

This is 100% true, i've no evdience at the moment but this tiger baby is real.

You have no evidence but it is 100% true........Why do you post without evidence? How do you know it is true without any evidence? Enlighten us to your direct knowledge please.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
i looked all around the internet, and found nothing relating to the story.

You obviously didn't look very hard. I didn't even have to run a search to know where to find something relating to this story. Check it out here.

[edit on 27/7/07 by an3rkist]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I hate to post a reply after being the last one to reply, but I've been doing some research into this particular subject, and wish to report my findings:

The Holy Bible, which is, (not arguabaly), the most accurate and literal text on the face of the planet has this to say about such occurances:

"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them." Isaiah 11:6-9

It doesn't mention tigers specifically, but ferocious felines are all one and the same, right? Lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my! (Bears may not be felines, but I interpret this phrase in the same way I interpret the Bible, so I MAKE it make sense!)

So my question is, could the person who was impregnated by the tiger be referred to as a "fatling"?

Additionally, is it justified to assume that the "child" who will lead could be the OP?

[edit on 27/7/07 by an3rkist]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I'm sorry I haven't provided a link.

Trust me, expect to see this in the news soon.

Trust you?? Humans and Tigers can't breed, it's a genetic impossibility. How can you even believe such garbage, and worse, post it here?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist

"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them." Isaiah 11:6-9

It doesn't mention tigers specifically, but ferocious felines are all one and the same, right? Lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my! (Bears may not be felines, but I interpret this phrase in the same way I interpret the Bible, so I MAKE it make sense!)

So my question is, could the person who was impregnated by the tiger be referred to as a "fatling"?

I don't think so, unless that passage was talking about Isaac:

Fatling:

A young animal, such as a lamb or calf, fattened for slaughter.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
I don't think so, unless that passage was talking about Isaac:

Fatling:

A young animal, such as a lamb or calf, fattened for slaughter.

Heh, but aren't we all referred to as "sheep"? Sheep are animals, right? And aren't we all being "fattened" by Satan to be slaughtered in the eternal damnation that awaits us in Hell since none of us can meet the standards of the Almighty?

Ah, what was this thread about again?

Oh, tigers and people doin' it. Personally, if I was going to procreate with an animal it would not be a tiger. Why this particular person chose a tiger is unbeknownst to me, and thus makes me skeptical. The only thing a tiger's genes have going for it are...stripes? I don't even know. I would choose a bat cause they can fly!

Either way I don't think this is entirely impossible, but I think the improbability is such that we can call this one DEBUNKED!

(What is that afro emoticon supposed to suggest by the way?)

[edit on 30/7/07 by an3rkist]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Heh, but aren't we all referred to as "sheep"? Sheep are animals, right? And aren't we all being "fattened" by Satan to be slaughtered in the eternal damnation that awaits us in Hell since none of us can meet the standards of the Almighty?

Well, if I went in for that sort of thing, then I'd say you have a good point. But I must laugh cynically instead. Muahahahaha.

Either way I don't think this is entirely impossible, but I think the improbability is such that we can call this one DEBUNKED!

(What is that afro emoticon supposed to suggest by the way?)

It's not naturally possible, no. With gene mapping and gengineering, they might be able to do something like this someday.

That emoticon means "cool." Or "blaxploitation" depending on context.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

Well, if I went in for that sort of thing, then I'd say you have a good point. But I must laugh cynically instead. Muahahahaha.

Well, that entire post was meant to be cynical. I'm an atheist and have nothing but utter disbelief in the OP's claims. It sounds like something from a tabloid to me.

As with a few other threads which I've posted in, I find it strange and depressing that this has gotten more attention than some of my threads.

And people wonder why i drink. :w: (I just wanted to use that emoticon, although I cannot deny that I'm drunk right now. I plan to quit drinking tomorrow, which I hope the OP has considered doing also.)

[edit on 30/7/07 by an3rkist]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
A Human/Jackyl mix would be far more interesting than this Tiger thing... at least then we could speculate about 'The Omen' being prophetic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join