It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS MIX: 01 - John Lear

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
You guys at ATS have really outdone yourselves in terms of all the humor that was mixed in with these topics, if you guys keep up the good work you might get more air time than Paris Hilton.I hope we'll be hearing more from John Lear or any other conspiracy master who's on ATS , this has got to be the best entertainment on this site,well it's 2nd best compared to the 9/11 forums.Keep up the great work since I'll be tuning in to hear the next segment on John Lear, who's a wise man with humor and alote of claims that I just happen to believe in.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Just Incrediable effort Gentlemen, great production ATS this is the stuff of top professional individuals. John Lear....... What can I say!!!

By god I have the gonads and I believe in ATS Johnny and Dave.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
NOOOOO! it's over... Shoot just when I thought it would never end.

Just kidding guys, really good show I enjoyed it so much.
Are you professionals? You have such a relaxed air about yourselves.

I am hooked. Congratulations on your success. I really appreciated what you had to say about the people on ATS and how just because we have the ability to make our own decisions in life rather than follow the norm like a bunch of automatons, some would like to try and fool us or categorize us as kooks. Brilliant! Thanks Antar

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justin Oldham
I'm on dial up, too. 5 hours to download, so I probably won't be doing that, either. Oh well, you can't have everything. Even so, I hope this project works out.

I was on dial up for years with a 28.8 K modem.. All I did was set the computer to download my huge files before I went to bed... You can even set most to shut down after download is complete.

Don't know if that helps anyone, but it worked like a charm for me...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Don't forget folks that there is also a stream version available too, so you don't have to download anything.. and I've listened to the episodes on several older PC's and only on dialup systems and they came across nicely.. an occasional hiccup as the PC rebuffer's the packets, but again, not bad at all..

Glad everyone so far has enjoyed the experience.. Friday will be the Jane Fonda episode and then we continue on with John Lear on the next Tuesday-ish episode..

Cheers!
Johnny

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Extremely nice job on the show, guys

Very professional and entertaining

Keep it up

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Glad you guys can joke around while discussing 'serious' topics.

Its real cool that you can add users' input into the podcast. I can't wait to hear more.

Hahah the Big O funny Paris Hilton note

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Hahah the Big O funny Paris Hilton note

LOL! I do what I can. IDrove my crazy on my honeymoon.

I'll keep working on the Hollywood Minute too...I need my jokes to be more bang, bang, bang. I get too wordy.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Great job guys! Very informative, as well as pretty funny.

One suggestion ... it would be nice to have a table of timestamps for the different portions of the show. For instance:

0:00 - 0:40 Intro
0:41 - 2:35 Something

etc. That would help for those of us who want to listen to certain segments, but do not have time to listen to the whole cast. Just a thought.

Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to #2!

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
For those on slower-speed connections

Thank you SO... you saved me a lot of time.

Downloading it now.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Suberb!

Just listening now from the bonny boony banks of Scotland.

Looking forward to hearing John Lear and whoever else you get for upcomming shows.

Keep up the good work, ive found a new show to listen to instead of coast 2 coast.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I cannot stress how important it is to subscribe to this in iTunes. A high ranking on the podcast page of iTunes can bring a flood of new traffic to the site, and hopefully new users.

Also, a great way to promote this as well is to Digg It on Digg.com's podcasting section.

That can drive HUGE numbers to the site, and really bring in a lot of people who would otherwise not even check ATS out.

I listen to several of the top podcasts ranked on Digg right now and the production values of this show is far superior to most of those. Not to mention there isn't anything else out there with content in this genre of this quality.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Thanks for your comments!

Dave

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join