It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS MIX: 01 - John Lear

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

ATS MIX: Show 1 - John Lear

Finally, after much anticipation, tears, bruises, heartache, and bloodshed, and that was just when we introduced Dave & Johnny to each other, the first ATS MIX show is ready for public ridicule and scorn! Our hosts, Dave Rabbit and Johnny Anonymous kick the first show with a hodgepodge of member participation, thread review, 9/11 conspiracy ranting, an interview with John Lear, and the all important genuflection in the general direction of ATS ownership. This first show is not to be missed and destined to become a classic in the history of AboveTopSecret.com. Enjoy! NEW SHOWS will be posted on TUESDAY and FRIDAY cst.

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 42:40
file: atsmixpod_2409.mp3
size: 20006k
feed: atsmix

For those on slower-speed connections:

Special Low-Fi Version
atsmix-001-24k.mp3 7mb

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well done guys very funny, I too am looking forward to hear more from John Lear. I wonder if that mine of his leads to a secret under ground base

J/K
Flagged

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Excellent show! You two are a friggin' Hoot

Johnny,
Is this to say that you've now been "engaged" to 7 individuals 8 times?
... 6 women and 1 wascalwy wabbit

I loved it, and the first episode of the John Lear mini-series was nothing short of being humorously informative.

Dave,
NOT one expletive!? ... SO outta character for the horned-Leporid you are.

... bet your tongue's sore from having to bite it, eh?

I can't wait for the the next show, "Johnny and the Jack-A-Lope"

[edit: to add]
Yes. I flagged the mutha.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Great show guys, it was worth the wait.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the effort. Glad to see you put your reputations on the line for the ATS community

When will the next one be released?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I love it...

I can't wait to get home and dig out the ole microphone, so that I too can contribute.

Keep up the good work and many thanks to the 3 Amigos to put your show on

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Now that we are able to see what ATS Mix really is, I hope that more members will take the time to make contributions. Dave and Johnny aren't asking for much. the software you need isn't that hard to use. The mike will take some pratice, but that's all. The more you do, the easier it will get. I've been knocking out podcasts on various subjects that I have posted on the various ATS feeds. I find that its a good way to get practice and still say something on a variety of topics. ATS Mix might grow in to soemtthing bigger, if we can keep it fed with the same sort of well-thought material that gets typed in to many threads every day. Just be who you are. Leave the goofy stuff to Dave and Johnny.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This is fantastic. Great quality production. The rundown:

• I really like the transitional sound and music elements.

• You two play off well together. If I didn't know better, I'd think y'all were both sitting in the same radio studio.

• Nice compliments to all the members of ATS.

• Taco Bell should pay you for the free plug.

• Thanks for pointing out the nifty threads. Flagged the muthas.

• *Groan* - "Guess she really took you to the cleaners".

• *Groan* - "Nothing says Praise Allah more than a sinking ship full of white people."

• Nice introduction with John Lear. I didn't know most of that stuff about him. It actually got me interested in listening to the interview.

• Groovy story by Lear about trying to shove a bag out of the plane while flying.

All together, it made a great show, and raised the bar for the ATS podcasting community at large. Flagged and Starred!

• posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:02 PM
    link   
    GREAT OPENING!

I'm a dedicated listener now.

b

P.S. I had to come back and edit this post because in the true ATS way I mulled it over and used deductive reasoning to determine I can't give credibility to ANY of John Lear's posts..
    How can you listen to a man who flippantly discards a decent pair of shoes?
    I think Dave and Johnny were trying to disclose an even BIGGER secret than we all thought by offering their opinion on who might REALLY be in the bag. .
    just shoes? officers club? it's really starting to up..
    [edit on 11-7-2007 by Bspiracy]

[edit on 11-7-2007 by Bspiracy]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:07 PM
    link   
    Dave & Johnny: Great Work!

I had been eagerly anticipating the airing of the first show, and was very pleased with what I heard. The format works well, is engaging, and very well produced. Big kudos to you and your production team.

Okay... ATS MIX Show? Show. Hmm. No, that doesn't really sound right does it. But what would you call something like this? How about transmission? Transmission. You know, that sounds pretty good... lets try it out:

ATS MIX Transmission

i.e. "The very first ATS MIX Transmission was a big hit"
    i.e. "Hey, did you hear the last ATS MIX Transmission?"
    i.e. "Dave & Johnny did great on the last transmission."

Transmission. Sounds good to me. Now is it a 5-speed or an automatic?

I'm sure our fellow ATS members have some ideas on how to replace the word show. Or hell, maybe show sounds fine to them. Anybody wanna chime in on that?

[EDIT: You know, you could just call each show a "MIX". For example, "On the last MIX, we interviewed John Lear."]

Sorry I didn't get in on the first wave of content submission for the first go-round. I guess I was just waiting to hear the format and get a feel for what you guys were going to be doing. I promise I'll be involved from here on out!

[edit on 7/11/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:19 PM
    link   
    I can't wait to listen to this after reading all these comments. However, the only problem is...My gorlfriend won't let me!!!! So I'm gonna have to wait til tomorrow when I'm at work. She wont even let me mention aliens (she says the 'A' word!!) in the house.

Damnit...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:28 PM
    link   
    That was great, amazing! I'm thinking this is going to be big. I can see this being the next Coast to Coast. Would have liked to have heard more. All in all you guys did a great job on it, I especially like the ending with the lady and the tin foil hats gig, funny stuff.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:34 PM
    link   
    You people are truly funny, I am sorry about the mortgage and the kidney problems.

You make a great morning while going to work show to listen too for a great start of the day.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:38 PM
    link   

Originally posted by more_serotonin_pls
    ...My gorlfriend won't let me!!!!

more_serotonin_pls

You've got to get her on the boards. Show her what she's missing. !? That, or find a new one who shares your "interests". I'm not faulting your current "relationship", just questioning how far it can possibly go with such "divides".

ATS isn't about Aliens ... it's about opening one's self to the world around them ... the REAL world.

A world-wide Community of individual thoughts, insights, and or opinions ... to broaden one's intellectual horizons, if you will.

She's missing out. Sign her up.

$.02

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 03:00 PM
    link   

Originally posted by more_serotonin_pls
    My gorlfriend won't let me!!!! So I'm gonna have to wait til tomorrow when I'm at work. She wont even let me mention aliens (she says the 'A' word!!) in the house.

Damnit...

In the words of one of my more odd friends:

"Dude, chicks are ALWAYS complaining about stuff. I'm tired, I'm hungry, I'm thirsty, I miss my family, Why won't you untie me and let me go home? Blah blah blah blah blah. It never ends, man."

Thankfully my wife indulges my participation on ATS.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 03:14 PM
    link   
    Im listening to it now, it sounds VERY WELL DONE. It sounds well produced and a goos mix of info from the hosts and the sound clips from members.

Is this going to evole into a weekly recap of the threads show.

Now i need to learn how to submit a sound bite to these guys.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 03:19 PM
    link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
    Now i need to learn how to submit a sound bite to these guys.

Click the Skype link down there in my signature. Its a handy VOIP phone that calls computer-to-computer for free. Download and install. Then you can use it to "leave a message" for Dave. His Skype username is daverabbit69

For a couple extra bucks, you can even use Skype to call from computer-to-phone. They give you a phone number and everything, even voicemail. I'm too cheap for all that though!

[edit on 7/11/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 03:39 PM
    link   
    OUTSTANDING!!!!!

Way to go guys...

Excellent mix and subject matter....

Semper

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:01 PM
    link   
    Hi Johnny, hi Dave, nice show, great to finally hear what it was all about, you sounded great and I can't wait for the next show.

So....very entertaining.....had a laugh

and some insight.....

and some ideas.....

Definately a great part in the ATS global domination of "denying ignorance"....

OK.....now for the constructive criticism.....

ATS Mix Show....hmmmmm...how about "The Theory"? ATS Theory 1, ATS Theory 2 etc?
    I can see posters quoting "Theory 28" or "T28" for quick reference. Link; link, link.....research, research, research.

More stuff from around the world, lots happening out here..Think "Global". The spanking hand of ATS crosses many oceans and watches many shores.

Could start with some "breaking news". Maybe do a last minute recording? this would be great to begin with. the "Hot" theory or "Theory of the Day"

Love the thread stuff, a great way to interest peeps into reading, contributing and enjoying the "bounty" of amazing stories, facts and theories. Maybe put towards the end of the show so we can "jump right in" after the entertainment.

Yeah, not sure about the John Lear thing. There's only so much you can do with a "bag" story, I was hoping to hear about Mr Lears incredible conspiracy stuff. Get us interested right from the off. John Lear has plenty of tales to tell in his threads and posts, he is a fantastic man (even if I don't agree with everything he says (or doesn't)). Great guest to have on the first show boys, get 'em in the "Hot-seat"

Feels to me like listening to "The Theory" is going to become habit for me and many, many others, great show, it's great to be able to take part and I'm sure that'll catch on real quick...you're going to have you're ears full editing ATSers.

ps......one of your featured threads about the chance to change a mistake: don't make mistakes, I just get things wrong and learn.

Thankyou, well done, ....Peace, Love & Light.....Nerb

[edit on 11/7/2007 by nerbot]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:07 PM
    link   

Originally posted by nerbot
    Hi Johnny, hi Dave, nice show, great to finally hear what it was all about, you sounded great and I can't wait for the next show.

Yeah, not sure about the John Lear thing. There's only so much you can do with a "bag" story, I was hoping to hear about Mr Lears incredible conspiracy stuff. Get us interested right from the off. John Lear has plenty of tales to tell in his threads and posts, he is a fantastic man (even if I don't agree with everything he says (or doesn't)). Great guest to have on the first show boys, get 'em in the "Hot-seat"....Nerb

There will be three more interview segments featuring John Lear.. each one a bit more informative than the last... we did this on purpose.. You don't invite a guest and right off the get go ask the 'main question'.. you have to lead them there...

You can expect the John Lear mini-series (as Dave keeps calling it) to be on every other ATSmix episode..

Johnny

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join