It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

? for those of you who have dreams that come true

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I have always had dreams that come true on a regular basis. Usually nothing of great importance, just a quirkey detail that happens after I reach another level in my life. For example, a dream of looking at a back yard with a puppy running around that makes no sense until a year later when i am standing in the back yard of a house i just bought watching my new puppy run around. THose "oh yea" moments followed by me telling my hubby what is going to happen for the next few moments. No biggie really. Granted I have had a few "disaster" dreams as well, several I have posted here over the years, and a few I have yet to post, but, oddly, those are taking a back seat for now.

Over the past few months, I have been having those type of dreams again. There was a difference in them that I just couldnt put my finger on. It was driving me crazy. After last nights dream, I figured it out. The over all population in my dreams is only a fraction of what it is now or should be. I was wondering if any of you have noticed the same oddity. The first dream leading into this series of dreams is already starting to make sense to me. So this low population detail really has my eyebrows raised.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by mrsdudara]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I've had dreams that had continued everytime I had slept,which would go on for weeks. The only prediction that I've had that started controversy on my thread was the one of 9/11 afew days before it happened, and the crazy thing about it is that it occured around 9 or 10 o'clock.Nobody seems to believe me and think that I'm full of myself, but hey it happened.The person in my dream kept telling me that the government had known of the event and had let it occur.I'm not stating it is fact, I'm just saying if that part is true then the other half must be.I haven't had crazy dreams like that since then and I hope it will never be shown to me that clearly again.The only reason I didn't say my story earlier is that I had heard of ATS recently and wasn't able to join earlier, hope you understand.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Usually I don’t reply in the threads of other members because I dont have to much time for my activity in PSI or research of EPS. I am only a scientist that has some interests in the research about how the subconscious mind can connect through dreams with the so called collective inconscient, using the vocabulary of the Dr Jung works in the west, or universal mind, as it is known in the Gurus of India or the Akasic records, other name for this same experience used by the Lammas of Tibet.
I also have this type of dreams since long time a go and in my case is something that it is present in my ancestors, I cannot say why probably because we belong to a spiritual culture or perhaps is genetic. Sometimes I am very precise in my forecast that happen lately with total accuracy but some other there is a difference in days, weeks or months in its accomplishment. On 2001 I was waiting the matter for the 16 of September so it arrived to soon for me, but in 1985 I watched the things so soon so I expected them three weeks earlier with respect to the actual date of the Earthquake of Mexico city, unfortunately at that time there was not internet to advise many people as now on time and when that occurred I felt terrible to see on the TV the magnitude of the tragedy. Probably that is the reason for which at present I prefer to do errors than to keep only for me information about incoming terrible events. Anyway my personal experience tells me that there are more people that have these experiences that the one is able to recognize it publicly. Many persons are afraid to express these in public since perhaps the other people immediately is going to think that probably is not a premonition but that the person is not telling the truth or has some psychological problem.
I believe in your version about the 11 of September and I have found on the last 7 years many serious and responsible people that had some type of intuition of it, in different ways according with their mentality, religion, or educative level. That confirms the possibility to accept as true the hypothesis that all the human beings and all the intelligences are connected in the subconscious level, so there is transference of thoughts. Remember that this terrible fact was planned and executed by men so it was in the beginning just an idea, it started first as a thought, a terrible one of course, previously to be converted in a material fact.
Sometimes the people reject the idea to be able to view the future because that is a deterministic point of view, the existence of the predestination, but in my opinion we are not looking directly the future, we are detecting thinking lines that in the present are creating the incoming events. Some of those causal lines belong to human beings that are planning something, or to the great spirit of the nature (remember everything is connected plants, animals, fungus, insects, parasites, bacterias in the ecosystems) and some other belong to the Universal mind ( or God if you prefer) that is also taking decisions with respect to the entire cosmos.
Thanks,
Your Friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing, both of you. What I would really like to know though is if anyone has noticed any population oddities in their dreams here recently.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
Thank you for sharing, both of you. What I would really like to know though is if anyone has noticed any population oddities in their dreams here recently.
Oh yes mrsdudara, a few months ago I had a dream of New York being infected with some biological viris of some sort and there not being enough food to feed the people which led to some riots because the government wanted to maintain the virus and didn't let the people cross over any bridges . There was some weird lookin' millitary people in odd lookin' breathing masks with some sort of weapons shooting people who pass woth no questions asked. It felt so real to me seeing people eat each other for survival and kids being killed by those damn millitary people for trying to cross over the bridge I live near. If this were to occur at least I'll know who it was before it happens .

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I've had these before. It kinda creeps me out when I get the, "hey i dreamed this before feeling"

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hi

About the population issue. I dont know if this is relevant but I will throw it in here its very vague now tho and Im not sure where it started.

2 or 3 months ago.. I woke up and this is how I recall what I was dreaming about.

I can remember firstly a black man, he is on the run from authorities. I am getting the impression I am part of a small team, I maybe even armed, and its at some point in the future. The black man is squatting down on the floor and I notice his bare feet, it sticks in my mind, they are sore, you know that dry skin they get? but pretty bad. I remember no features of anybody. Im recalling that we are deciding to protect this man, ...I strongly remember the words ''black and white people co-existing'' ... it seems it was an issue....

I dont know where this next memory fits in exactly.. I think it was before all of this and I was somewhere else early on.. I remember holes in the ground, mansize circles, maybe 3 or more of them, and these holes were like chutes that went down a long way, underground and through water.. and to somewhere.. I dont know.. but I remember being aware Im going to be going down one sometime, and was a bit worried as to if I need breathing equipment or something! this was all so fast.

Now back to my team with the black man, I am remembering, we must get to these holes, ... I remember us all running for our lives.

All I remember from here is as we are in the location of the holes and as Im running Im thinking 'where are they I KNOW they are here' ..at that moment I realise we are on ICE.. and the top of the holes are frozen over, but I can see the rim outline and straight away I begin smashing the ice out of one with my boot or something while the rest done the other holes

And the dream ended, but I knew we went down these holes..........

Weird or what?

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
That is a unique dream. Kind of like a furturistic underground railroad?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Kind of but minus the railroad
Bit more like a water chute tunnel ride at a themepark! I dont remember any vehicles to jump in just a feet first dive straight down and round to wherever.. some underground city I guess.

edit to say... the holes were far from futuristic, they were just holes, ancient, I get that feeling and looks.

Actually,... come to think of it I cant truly say it was in 'our' future.. maybe it was past? weird..

I know the dream started at these holes, that must have been further in the past when they were open, then the dream skipped forward.. and they had been frozen over with time.

Anyway thats me I will leave it there. Not quite population issues but you can see why I linked it.. certain races co'existing..

[edit on 16-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

top topics

join