Any ATS members on the Square????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by clevengercm
All of Masonry is a non-profit charitable organization. Shriners hospitals just to mention one of the charitable organizations that the money goes too. Google it and you will see thousand of charitable acts by lodges and Masonry as a whole.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have an ax to grind with the Masons or the Shriners, but I can't just let that comment pass. Having worked in the nonprofit sector for over 20 years, I can tell you that the Shriners are one of the most notorious abusers of their nonprofit status, and it's been that way for as long as I've been in philanthropy right up to the present. For example:

In 2005 the Shriners raised more than $32-million through bingo games, circuses, and other events, but more than 57 percent of this money went to support fraternity costs, including expenses for alcohol and trips to group meetings, the paper [NYTimes] says.

philanthropy.com...

In the nonprofit world, when an organization combines a lack of accountability with charges of monetary abuse, its reputation suffers. Many have tried and failed to fully expose these abuses. But with $9 billion in their coffers, they can afford the legal expenses to take down troublemakers.

There are the accounting and accountability irregularities, and then there are their social irregularities, such as the below:

Last Thursday night, the Motor Patrol of the Khartum Shriners held a 'gentlemen's dinner' fundraiser at the Garden City Inn. Roughly 400 men paid $75 each for the event, which included exotic dancers. Witnesses at the event say the dinner turned lewd when a naked woman began performing lap dances. Lap dancing was declared illegal by the Supreme Court three years ago. They also say one woman was lying nude on a table and a man inserted a beer bottle in her. Later, men were throwing money on the table and performing oral sex on the same woman. The organizer of the event said money raised would go to help Shriners charities. But the Shriners executive says it didn't sanction the event, even though the liquor permit for the event used the Shriners name.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
Interesting about degrees from The Unhived Mind Interview

Most Freemasons haven't got a clue whats going on and the same for the Jesuits. Its not until you hit 4th Vow in the Jesuits or 30th degree in Masonry before you start to learn whats really going on. You see, the Sun enters the heavenly abode at 30 degrees and exits at 33 degrees. This is why you learn the truth from 30th degree and never rise above 33 because how can you be granted power to rise above the Sun of which you're supposed to worship!

So you worship yellow dwarf star? Don't you see stars at night? Also, if it's some kind of a spiritual sun, why degrees then? Ranking spirituality?

Thats an interesting take on that. I think it also explains why Jesus, the light of the world, begins his ministry at age 30 and dies and resurrects at 33.

Or maybe to recieve illumination you need to lift your serpent kundalini energy coiled at the base of your spine up through the 7 chakras along your 33 spinal column bones, reaching your third eye at the tope of the staff which has wings:

Or like this interesting side view of the third "eye" :

Or not. Food for thought.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
It could be, they found a lot of similarities between Jesus and 3 kings and 3 stars around Sirius ( from Zeitgeist ). Very interesting post and images. Also they say same story about other religious figures.

About charity (post above), well, it's a shame.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
clevengercm,

I advise you to NOT waste your time defending Masonry to doubtors. They will just suck out your energy. You know, "Cast not your Pearls before swine lest they trample them under."

We humans just trash what we cannot understand. Often the Esoteric is villianized as it is not grasped. Just 'knock the dust from your feet', keep your own council, and move on. It's not for everyone to understand in this lifetime.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Yes to answer the OP's question, this site is infested with hobnobbing zionist masons. It's not as bad as it used to be, but there's plenty of your ma-ha-bologna brethern here on ATS to keep us from having any real discussions about it. Everybody needs something to be proud of I guess, hobnobbers notwithstanding.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Hey, i once heard that the masons have great librarys strecthing back 100's even 1000's of years, for me that would be one of my best dreams, so is it true? do you have great librarys ?

O and i know a knights templer (not sure about spelling) how far up is he ? i dont know alot about masons.

Take Care, Vix

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I resent the idea of secret societies within a free country. If you're a society based on morality and charity there needn't be a single element of secrecy. I live my life telling the truth to everyone at all times and that is the only way to live. The very notion of a good secret society is impossible. Anything good is done in the light. Only suspicious activities happen in the shadows. Get out and reclaim your soul with the light of truth. Masonry claims to give you light, but it's a false light... it's like flourescent light. Step out of the flourescent light of secrecy! Join us in true human brotherhood.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bprintz1
clevengercm,

I advise you to NOT waste your time defending Masonry to doubtors. They will just suck out your energy. You know, "Cast not your Pearls before swine lest they trample them under."

We humans just trash what we cannot understand. Often the Esoteric is villianized as it is not grasped. Just 'knock the dust from your feet', keep your own council, and move on. It's not for everyone to understand in this lifetime.

Im not really here to defend Masonry. I really started this post to maybe shed somemore "light" on the subject after reading some truly ignorant members of ATS bash my fraternity. You can call it a secret society, but remember it is only a fraternity. You can buy our rituals at any bookstore. Remember no organization is without its bad apples. Last time I looked, Shriners inc was biggest private non-profit charitable organization in the world. www.shrinershq.org...

They have some of the leading burn centers for childeren in the world.

Masonry at its foundation and purpose is about making good men better men. Gives men tools to improve theirselves. You see things in a different way.

Masonry is not for everybody. What Im trying to get at is, not too bash it or think its a big crazy NWO conspiracy everytime you here "Masonic".

[edit on 12-7-2007 by clevengercm]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Who are the Shriners?
A brotherhood of men...dedicated to fun and fellowship...but with a serious purpose.

Shriners are distinguished by an enjoyment of life and a commitment to philanthropy. They enjoy parades, trips, dances, dinners, sporting events and other social occasions. They support what has been called the "World's Greatest Philanthropy," Shriners Hospitals for Children, a network of 22 pediatric specialty hospitals, operated and maintained by the Shriners. All children, up to 18 years old, may be eligible for treatment at Shriners Hospitals if they, in the opinion of the hospital's chief of staff, could benefit from the specialized care available at Shriners Hospitals. Eligibility is not based on financial need or relationship to a Shriner.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Annual grants of thousands of dollars to the Prince Hall Shrine Health and Medical Research Foundation.

Annual grants to several institutions of higher learning and to hospitals throughout the United States for Medical research.

A National Scholarship Grand Program for young ladies between the ages of 17-24 to attend college and universities of their choice,

Annual Educational Grants for economically deprived youths.

A program of financial aid to youth in their fight against drugs, crimes, and delinquency.

Annual grants to the N.A.A.C.P, the Legal Defense Fund, and the United Negro College Fund.

Support summer camps for youth,

Voter education and registration drives.

Establishment of and maintaining dialogue with White House officials, Congress men, and national leaders on various issues affecting African-Americans and others

This is taken from the www.aeaonms.org...

This is the Prince Hall Shriners that I am a member of.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vixion
Hey, i once heard that the masons have great librarys strecthing back 100's even 1000's of years, for me that would be one of my best dreams, so is it true? do you have great librarys ?

O and i know a knights templer (not sure about spelling) how far up is he ? i dont know alot about masons.

Take Care, Vix

This is true..www.mlmassn.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'd suggest there are two Free Mason levels, inner an outer Circles.
Outer doing the charity things yet having no idea what the inner circle's mission is. Perfect front.
The inner circle, as a guess, are big business people controlling national monetary dollars. Working toward control on International financial stage. All in all Freemasonry is a control subsidiary of the power and the wealthy.

Sort of:
- Down with Free Health Care
- No subsidised Prescription care for the retired and low class
- Oil Control
_ People control & manipulation

Dallas

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Outer doing the charity things yet having no idea what the inner circle's mission is. Perfect front.

Exactly. It's the perfect front for what indisputably is happening/has happened within free masonry.

Cug

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

The inner circle, as a guess, are big business people controlling national monetary dollars. Working toward control on International financial stage. All in all Freemasonry is a control subsidiary of the power and the wealthy.

As a guess the inner order of Masonry controls the cheese production on the moon. I guess they also worship the pink bunny god Fluffy.

Guessing is useless, please find some facts.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

As a guess the inner order of Masonry controls the cheese production on the moon. I guess they also worship the pink bunny god Fluffy.

Guessing is useless, please find some facts.

LOL.. No, the outer circle controls the cheese production. And all Masons worship a fluffy bunny...But he is not pink, he is yello..Get your facts straight!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen
I resent the idea of secret societies within a free country. If you're a society based on morality and charity there needn't be a single element of secrecy. I live my life telling the truth to everyone at all times and that is the only way to live. The very notion of a good secret society is impossible. Anything good is done in the light. Only suspicious activities happen in the shadows. Get out and reclaim your soul with the light of truth. Masonry claims to give you light, but it's a false light... it's like flourescent light. Step out of the flourescent light of secrecy! Join us in true human brotherhood.

As long as there is evil in the world, good people will be keeping secrets...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hey twitchy - good to see you posting in SS again.

Originally posted by twitchy
Yes to answer the OP's question, this site is infested with hobnobbing zionist masons.

That sound really clever, but what does it mean? I thought hobnobs were biccies?

It's not as bad as it used to be, but there's plenty of your ma-ha-bologna brethern here on ATS to keep us from having any real discussions about it.

I agree. Why include people with practical first hand experience of a subject when you can have fun speculating? Mason are just a bunch of spoilsports, ruining the SS forum for everyone else.

Everybody needs something to be proud of I guess, hobnobbers notwithstanding.

What is it with the biscuit fixation?

[edit on 7/12/07 by Trinityman]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I'd suggest a third, ultra secret level. It's the non-masons who have gained spectacularly deep knowledge of the true meaning of freemasonry which is completely hidden from the other two levels. They achieve this knowledge by meditation, or bacardi breezers, or something.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If any of you clowns had actually reached the 985th degree, you would know that we Freemasons secretly worship a sentient tennis racquet named Gorgoroth the Magnificent.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
How many levels/degrees are there?

I've heard that after 33 then you are truly "in the know" and are taught there is no god as Christianity or other religions support. After 33 there are 13 more ?

Anyone else hear of this?

b

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join