It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should We Force the Aliens out?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Im just thinking that maybe there is a way to force the aliens out of hiding and make them reveal themselves. I know it would have to be somthing on a massive scale or have to do with something very changing to our planet or to us.Any ideas on what could be done to make them come out?Maybe there is a real easy way out there for us to make them show themselves we just havent thought of it xD.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
All of that is assuming that they do in fact exist, and are here, in hiding.

Don't get me wrong, I truly believe in the possibility of life other than from this planet, but in the same breathe, I do not believe that they are here right now.

Whether or not that they have been here in the past has been debated to death, so I will not get into that here. But there are some very intriguing cases of sightings, and abductions that in my opinion, leave much still in the "unexplained" category.

But to believe that they are here in any great numbers, I don't think so. We would have much more irrefutable evidence, if that were the case.

my 3ยข worth.

edit = keyboard malfunction.

[edit on 7/11/07 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
First you need to prove that aliens actually exist on earth, then you need to prove whereabouts they are.

Once you have those proofs in your pocket then you can continue with you ideas about removing them.

Dont assume simply because people continually tell of Aliens being here or of alien 'bases' that they actually do exist.

There are a lot of weird people out in the world you know!.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Look at the phil schneider video - the one that got him murdered so they say - its a bit out there, however it makes me think that the ones you need to force out are the ones supposedly keeping them secret in the first place.

Its a difficult sbject and you could get very paranoid over time kid.

top topics

join