It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecting the dots?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
With the recent Chertoff "gut feeling" report that has been buzzing around...it got me thinking about the whole terrorist attack scenario on the U.S again. and out of that i started looking back at past and recent events and see some intereting connections. i am trying to be as unbiased as possible. Truthfully im not 100% sure if the bush administration is completely innocent and because of that my speculation of news reports etc grows. I know alot of people believe 911 was done on purpose and truthfully there are compelling facts on both sides of the coin and i am still sifting through it all. so as i said this comes from a very true place of speculation.

Here are some interesting things as of late:

* Airport bombings

*Mayors office going into bunkers for 2 weeks as of yesterday

* FAA's flight delay traffic website last night was all red. (next color is black which indicates all traffic has stopped.)

*potential terror threat meeting taking place on thursday: meeting in W.H situation room

* Friday is official report on IRAQ (expected to be bad)

*Homeland security secretary michael chertoff said in chicago (i live 45 minutes from there) that he has a feeling that the nation faces a heightened risk of attack this summer.
~~~~SIDE NOTE: Chertoff was talking to chicago,
same city where the emergency action notification
system was broadcast over TV and Radio for 15 min
by accident.

Chicago also has the sears tower, which is currently
owned by the same guy who bought the WTC before
the attacks and purchased a huge policy for terrorism
insurance.

*Mexico has explosions on 3 pipelines-declares them terrorist attacks

* U.S Counter terrorism officials are warning of an increased risk of terrorist attacks this summer.

*July 10th washington sends an additional A/C to the gulf.

~~~~~~~~SIDE NOTE:
Despite all of this activity the borders on both ends have not been closed or even attempted to be made more secure.

What does this all mean? im not sure. but it does help the bigger picture to be a bit clearer.

Any input guys? does anything seem to be connecting to you?

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Tremendous post!

These are some really interesting dots to connect. It does seem odd that all of a sudden, Chertoff and Other "ranking" officials are suddenly opening up about things. Countered with the new threats, the UK car bombs and the general unrest in the middle east)

Of course they did the same thing around election time in 04 and the midterms and virtually every single major piece of war legislation. This could be just another ploy to anchor support for Iraq, but this summer I am not too sure.

The tiger, so to speak, is wounded and backed into a corner. The tiger, of course, being the Bush administration.

Another couple of "dots" to add

- The report talking about al qaeda terror cells (suicide bombers) graduating from (terror school?) on their way to the US and UK

Not sure what that institution would be called (although I am sure their 10 year class reunions are pretty slim)

- The "bohemian grove" meeting is scheduled for July, isnt it? Bohemian Grove

- New PM of England

- Pakistan in chaos (not that they were doing a great job in the tribal regions to begin with)

- Possible need for bolstering of the missle defense system

Also, when you talked about the mayor going into a bunker, did you mean NYC? Do you have any info on that?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Where did you find information about mayor's office going into bunkers? I searched ATS and Google and didn't find anything about it...

Which mayor?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
NYC Mayor Bloomberg's Office Move

It is a temporary move so they can renovate city hall. It should be for two months. The move is to a command center in Brooklyn.

What is odd is that

A) The new office is in a bunker AND

B) Bloomberg had to clear out his desk (which he did himself) because the renovation calls for it. Why would he take his stuff? Are they spraying for bugs or is he not planning on coming back?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Chicago.

Sears Tower.

Major US Port, vital to already faltering economy.

Home to O'Hare International airport, the third busiest commercial airport in the world.

Major railroad transportation hub; by which a majority of the nation's goods are trans-shipped by land. Major economic impact if disrupted.

Major US population center.

Cultural icon.

Key city in the state of Illinois, home of the first Black to poise a serious challenge to established presidential candidates in BOTH political parties.

Duck and Cover!

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin

What is odd is that

A) The new office is in a bunker

Say no more. "They" are planning something BIG.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Add to the list the congress bill to start pulling out troops and Bush already screaming that it will vito such a bill.

He can not have American leaving Iraq without taking hold of the oil reserves in that nation.

The profiteers of war will lose everything they have invested in the war and Iraq reconstruction.

A terrorist attack took us into Iraq and another will keep us there for ever.

Also who will benefit more from another terrorist attack?

The terrorist that will have to stand the invasion and attacks of their lands?

Or our government been able to keep abusing executives powers.

Great thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Bloomberg packed up his belongings himself, but not to bring to the new office, a spokesman said. Desks in City Hall had to be cleared because of the work that will be done.

The mayor reminded reporters last week that the new digs are just a subway stop away; the Brooklyn Bridge also links the two buildings virtually door to door.

"So let's not get too carried away with how far we're moving," Bloomberg said.

The temporary home is the city's new high-tech emergency command center, which opened last year and replaced the bunker that was located at the World Trade Center and destroyed in the Sept. 11 attack.

The 65,000-square-foot four-story building is backed up by its own generators and houses a state-of-the-art center where police, fire and other emergency operations are monitored and coordinated. The city has another emergency operations center at an undisclosed location that could be used if the main headquarters were attacked or somehow inoperable.

The mayor's staffers shouldn't worry about going hungry for these next two weeks: Several days worth of food and water are stocked there for an emergency. There is also a fold-out couch available for the mayor, who spent two nights on an air mattress at the city's interim headquarters during the 2003 transit strike.

Bloomberg Bunker

I live in NYC. This is flippin weird.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Im glad you guys found the information i posted interesting. And a thanks to truthwithin for posting the link to the mayor bunker article for me.

I also forgot to add one thing to the list which i think is very important in all of this...

the may 9th (or 19th cant remember) sly bill the prez put in place about taking over if another attack happened. seems kind of odd to me when we already had one in place......there is a whole thread about this particular bill already on ATS if you all arent familiar with it.

Anyways, keep the items coming to add to the list. and also, speaking of the list of items, anyone see a connection....and a possible end to the dots here? what are your opinons as to where this is all headed? conspiracy here? coincidence? or really is our gov really doing all the can to protect us just not doing the best job at it despite best intentions?

keep the posts coming..this is an important topic.

Thanks again!
Digitalgrl

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Here is what I think will unfold from all of this.

- More bombing attempts in the UK

- Something significant will happen to the US whether it be a massive attack against troops/assets abroad or something on US soil.

My Guess is that it will be a big attack on US soil that will cause a lot of casualties. I don't think this will be any one on ATS (no offense) or any where else (except maybe somewhere in the government) can predict. It will be a surprise.

The "attackers" will be traced and we will blame some other country and probably go to war with the ie Iran or maybe Syria.

The event will unfold on such a scale where the prez can put his sly bill into play thus ensuring his continued rule.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
TruthWithin- thanks for posting the link to the story about the mayor. What I found interesting is that this new bunker is to replace the old bunker that was DESTROYED in the 9/11 attack. What good is a bunker then?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well here is another interesting piece of news that you can find on Drudge Report: Israel says that they have just been given the green light to attack iran...hmmmmmmmm things are starting to fall in place for something it seems.

Digitalgrl

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I have been following this thread as I too have been sitting here wondering how all this fits together. I was wondering if Digital Grl had a link to the Isreal gets a green light to attack Iran statement. I tried looking on Drudge Report but could find no such story?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Sorry about that, here are some direct links to the story

Green light

Bush: one week to launch attack

Bush has given green light to attack iran

www.truthout.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.truthout.org...

Comments?

Kind regards
Digitalgrl

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Lets not forget also the information about Al-qaida back to pre-9/11 strength, I guess our nation has been paying all that tax money to support the war in Afghanistan and has been wasteqd if this is true.

Yes desperation is hitting the present administration and they are using their last cards to keep the war going.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I guess there is one thing that i cant seem to figure out. what benefit is there for the bush administration if another attack happens on US soil?

Because of the fact that president bush stated that
"Not another attack on my watch"
and
"We are fighting them over in iraq so we dont have to fight them here"

it would make him lose serious credibility dont you think?
obviously if we are attacked it completey negates his rationality to the US for staying in this war.

but at the same time it does seem like our government is justso setting this up to happen whether it be out of stupidity or on purpose because our borders on both ends are completely wide open. anyone can come in, and we all know they are, and they are undocumented. now, imhop you would have to be a complete idiot or a complete jackass to let something like that continue if you knew that a rogue group of religious fanatics was out to destroy your country and they are back stronger than ever.

so i guess with all this being said, my question is...how does this benefit the administration?

Thanks
Digitalgrl

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The link in a few posts above "Bush-One week to attack" was an article from last summers war between Israel and Hezballah. It has nothing to do with a current green light to attack Iran.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
If another attack happend on US soil, it wouldn't matter if Bush lost credibility, he would then be Dictator and it really wouldn't matter what his popularity is.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Thats true. while i was thinking about this i forgot about the new bill he passed...even though i posted about it on here lol

so is it your assessment then that the government will let an attack happen i purpose so president bush can inact the bill that was passed? thing is, dont most people know that the dictator thing usually never ends well for the person? i suppose that means very little to someone that would even concieve of gunning for such a thing. but unlike hitler bush doesnt seem to have very many supporters anymore. there are plenty of people like myself who voted for him, who now dont like him at all.

so i wonder where most of his support is comming from. he cant seal a dictatorship with a democratic congress and few little puppet cabinet members can he?

Digitalgrl

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
You can add the new Osama tape release to the list, even though it appears to use old footage.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join