It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An eerie connection between some predictions.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana
It would seem to me that some sort of event is imminent, no matter the date. Bush is in trouble, the middle east is heating up, and there are a lot of red flags in the news right now. Perhaps this will indeed be the date.

Any sort of event is imminent regardless of the date, it is called the future, I cannot predict the future nor know of anyone who can or has throughout history regardless of who the seer is like Nostradamus etc.

Tell a story and give enough pointers and sure enough the human race will stumble forward and make it come true by virtue of their own superior intelligence or stubborness, either one sits about right.

We are so blind when it comes to going forward, I don't mean technically but as a species, one country will believe its way of life is better than its neighbour or futher flung countries, the same goes with religion, we are always striving to reach one up on those around us.

Until we as a race realise we are all one and the same then events will always be "imminent" as we always push to make yourself or myself or your or my country or your religion over someone else's religion seem superior and hold the upper hand over others.

The one I reckon is imminent is the end for the human race, most of the populous are fine but the political and religious leaders are hell bent on the "imminent".

Rant over
Wolfie

P.S. You may have noticed I never said my religion, that is because I do not subscribe to any religious view or for the matter political, both parties are guilty of murder on a worldwide scale.

[edit on 11/7/07 by Wolfie_UK]

[edit on 11/7/07 by Wolfie_UK]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I don't know about July 17th, but July 15th is a busy day..

Deadline for Syrians to leave Lebanon.
The Interim Report on Progress in Iraq is due to Congress.
Day of the 'No-Confidence' vote for Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki.

I think Syria has closed some checkpoints, while in Iraq the leaders have
told their citizens to arm themselves for defence, most likely due to the fact
Cheney was just there making sure the ousting of Prime Minister Maliki goes
accordingly, cause we know the Interim Report isn't going to be too pleasant.

I believe there's also a new moon that day, so who knows what might happen in the dark of the night.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
large bomb in UK France chunnel
[edit on 11-7-2007 by robertfenix]

i would assume as you posted after mine, that these are your predictions. Please note you have not placed a time line on your predictions, and thus would not be awarded the $1,000,000 prize.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
intersting.

the 17th of July 2007= (7-8-9)

july=7 17th=1+7=8 2007=2+7=9

*789*

once again... i guess we are gonna have to wait and see when the day comes.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Shelly is not very convincing. Looks in up in the air to much. Does not address the camera very well. Not a very good speaker in general. Not believable to me. Shelly seems to have missed the dot com get rich quick era and is trying to make up for it. As for this number game. 7/7/07
It’s the day most couples get married on. I had at least 5 wedding invitations for that day. I did attend the one with the free wet bar.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join