It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An eerie connection between some predictions.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This is not a prediction, nor a prophecy. Just some gathering of others.

There has been a thread created by _Mr. X_, (Now located in BTS, under dreams and personal predictions, if anyone wants to look). He states that on the 17th of July, 2007, an attack will be launched in the UK and in the United States. He claims Big Ben will fall, and the Thames Bridge will fall in the UK, and that Manhattan will be attacked in the U.S.

This also falls in line with the multiple threads about Shelly Yates, and the "Fire the Grid" project. I have personally emailed Shelly about the claims she has made and some questions regarding this subject, and have not yet received a reply. There have been conclusions by some, that this date, along with Ms. Yates Project, could be a trick or scam to lure the public into a false sense of security, so that the NWO, or some other group can attack them easier then they would when their not all sitting at home, doing something they enjoy.

(A little note, that in the UK, Its around noon when its at the time Ms. Yates planned the "Fire the Grid" Project. Killing a lot of people in the UK, and when Manhattan is sleeping, attack them, army might take awhile longer to attack) Also, could "Fire the grid" Be some sort of codename for burning down towns and cities, as cities are called Grids, in some places.

There have also been a few claims and reports of Earthquakes and Tidal waves going to happen either on that date, or in the month of July. This could also be an attack attempt by an organization, to exterminate a part of the human race.

Now, as I stated before, this is not really a prediction. Just a bunch of them, that make an eerie connection.

My 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It would seem to me that some sort of event is imminent, no matter the date. Bush is in trouble, the middle east is heating up, and there are a lot of red flags in the news right now. Perhaps this will indeed be the date.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
the biggest issue should be the real state of the economy the way it is lied about and swept under the rug, the implications it will have globally, and the impact on your stock market porfolio, as well as a possibility to a debt deflation induced world wide recession/depression IMO

which will surely have military reprecussions IMO

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Good point. I'm Sure we can all agree though, that some event is going to happen soon. Whether it be Military action, a Terrorist attack, or something bad happening in the economy.

By the way, When I find more connections, whether it be on the July 17th date, or other dates, Ill post.

[edit on (7/10/0707 by Hexidecimal]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I'll have to go over and look at the BTS thread.

Maybe it means they are going to fry the grid - as in our power grid. That would really suck.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Interestingly enough, my television signal has been on and off all day, and some people have reported power outages and small electrical generators frying. So they could very easily have started an attack already, by trying to stop the flow of communication. But since these are small instances, and aren't affecting large areas. It's doubtful.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Maybe the force energy w/e created by fire the grid is meant to counter these potential attacks with positive mass consciousness and love.

Who knows but i can't wait until there are no more dates with 3 7's in them.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
. Yeah. Theres always some sort of commotion surronding dates with triple digits. I just like when It's all settled down.

If her plan really was to counter potential attacks with positive energy and the like, then I'm sure she would tell us her real plan. How many people in the United States would participate if it was to stop terrorism? How many people around the world? Millions.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
How about the fires that are sweeping through the states right now ? I also heard that New York had lost power, or that it was facing th eworst power shortage in years.

Fire=the forest fires

the Grid = The lack of power provided to New York

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
One thing about manhattan, It doesnt Sleep. lol

But I get your drift, Something is gonna go down soon its just a matter of statistics, But who knows if they will go down on those preceived dates.

For everyones sake I hope theyre and Myself are wrong and all guns will just shoot air.

But untill happyland is born, this will be a constant way of life in this world.

bye bye I got worked to do.
( starts building happyland )

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Looks like were on to something with the "Fire the Grid" Project.

For people that don't know, Here are the videos of Shelley's appearances in a bunch of different cities. She pretty much tells what "Fire the Grid" is, and what her story is.

Fire the Grid. Part one.

Fire the Grid. Part Two.

Fire the Grid. Part Three.

Fire the Grid. Part Four.

Fire the Grid. Part Five.

Fire the Grid. Part Six.

Fire the Grid. Part Seven.

Fire the Grid. Part Eight.

Sounds completely false to me. If all of that happened with her son. I'd get a lot more recognition. Can you say get rich quick scheme?

Religion sells. She was broke.

[edit on (7/11/0707 by Hexidecimal]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I see it as a counter-event

since the Fire-the-Grid project was publicized for 17 July @ 11:11GMT
for a full hour of "Love" energy to be washing over the globe

a spiteful neer-do-well, had to present the obverse side-of-the-coin
(as it were) and promote a diabolical counter-event ...
with the intention to Nullify any imagined effects of this 60 minutes of 'Love' energy might have on aiding the planet
(more cosmic-convergence fluff, VS. the forces of Entropy/destruction fluff)

we are being reminded it's a polarized world on many levels after all.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'm wondering about TODAY ...... after all it's 7/11/7

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well all these dates and times are under the American calander system, Julian or something I think its called, anyways anything happening on these dates would be MAN MADE as these days mean nothing in GODS time/calander.

I think the post about how much trouble Bush is in is the one that is probably closest to what the truth is. They are a hairs breadth from being charged and impeached, they have lost the confidence of the world including Americans. If they do not have a helpful 9/11 type event soon they could be in real trouble. My prediction on it is a war with Iran, my only worry is that they will attack America and blame Iran as the excuse for the war with Iran.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Exactly. Man made dates. Man made attacks. Last time I checked, terrorist attacks were man made.

I don't believe I said that some celestial event is going to happen.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I was thinking that the whole 7/7/07 thing was propaganda or disinformation. Oh nothing actually happened, so now what? Well, now the element of surprise is in their hands, who ever "they" happens to be..

If you play the numerology game I think 7/14/07 is the next most likely date.
7+14=21 which is the 3x7 number. or 7+1+4+2+0+0+7=21 as well. Or perhaps what is meant by 3 sevens is the completion of the 7th month, in which case the event would take place on the 1st of August. There is only so much meaning you can attach to numbers though. If you honestly feel like something will happen, then it is probably wise to keep all dates on the table, for it could even happen today or tomorrow.

I think the reason we on ATS have been quick to identify a date is there is indeed an actual feeling or sense that something big is going down. No one really knows what, why, or how. As soon as something does happen though, I think anyone who consistently reads ATS will probably have some good inside knowledge to compare to what the news says.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I didn't make the prediction. I was just piecing together pieces of news and different predictions. I agree with you, numerology is just a bunch of phooey. You can take any numbers, and make them seem significant. I just took some news and prophecy's, and came up with a date.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
Maybe the force energy w/e created by fire the grid is meant to counter these potential attacks with positive mass consciousness and love.

Who knows but i can't wait until there are no more dates with 3 7's in them.

sadly we're going to still have to deal with 08/08/08, 09/09/09, 10/10/10, 11/11/11, 12/12/12 So guys... buckle down... 5 more years of BS predicitions that will be re written on 08/09/08 etc.

lets put it simply... if anyone on this board thinks they can predict the future, I want you to create a time line of exactly what happens on 08/08/08 (or if your going to stick to your guns... 07/17/07) From the moment (precisely hours minutes seconds hell milliseconds even... once you've created your detailed prediction, with a time line for it to follow PLEASE post it on this board... I will forward your predicitions to the James Randy Foundation and they will in turn hand you a check for 1 million dollars, upon validation of your timeline...

as a great super hero always says

'Nuff Said, Bud.'

Coven Out

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
what is going on in vegas this weekend friday 7/13 saturday 7/14 ?

edit: a quick web search pulled this up....

santarchy.tribe.net...

A perfect cover for suicide bombers if you ask me...

multiple car bomb plus gunmen target large groups of people with possible explosive chemical/radiological improvised explosive. 3 sites

edit 2: a terrorism seminar 7/9-7/11 Las Vegas

July 9-11, 2007. Las Vegas, NV.
2007 Western Regional Preparedness Conference.
Area Health Education Center of Southern Nevada.

www.mainesecurity.com...

large bomb in UK France chunnel

[edit on 11-7-2007 by robertfenix]

[edit on 11-7-2007 by robertfenix]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
There have been an increase in terror threats, bombings, and security threats in the United states. Clearly some sort of event is going to happen in the near future.

[edit on (7/11/0707 by Hexidecimal]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join