It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lust of the flesh.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
what god commanded was stupid.

denial of knowledge is stupid. keeping people in ignorance is... well, it's both stupid and against the very concept of this board.

Depends on what you think Knowledge is. In this particular case, it was the knowledge of Good and Evil. The demonstration, that if you go against what is known to be right, that it leads to death and it was in this vein that God saw that his spirit was not compatible with ours.

That we do whatever the hell we want, and yes, it actually creates kind of a living hell. If you do what is right, then all is happiness and peace.
Do the wrong, well, welcome to consequences.

Everything that God created was Good. But Good things can be used for wrong or " Evil ". Remember the airplanes that allowed people to travel great distances? They have been shown to be used for wrong, now havent they. Good invention, bad use.

The precept of the eating of the fruit was that mankind will do whatever he wants to regardless of what God said, and thats exactly what were doing today and making a pretty good mess of things in the process.

you're kind of a hypocrite if you're on ats and think god was right to deny people knowledge

Even ATS has rules that will get you banned here....

Speaking of being a hypocrite.lol banned? You mean from the Garden?

Oh yeah..thats right..were hear posting our viewpoints with freedom of speech except if you break the rules you get banned.

Spare me the comparison.

God says dont eat the fruit. ATS says follow these rules. Adam and Eve ate the fruit. ATS bans people expressing their free speech.

Now whos the hypocrit?

Peace

[edit on 24-10-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Madness don't pretend to care so much for souls and people as you claim to do.

If im correct you said this to me in response to me saying that my brother has (30) different numbers of women while sneaking around on all of them

" Nothing wrong with that "

Oh really? what about one of the 30 actually looking for love? You guys always have the same excuse, but if you get caught you look like fools.

Being a player is nothing more than being a pig that cant get enough, and this lust will destroy the soul.

I heard one gentlemen say to me (im playing the feild)

Thats just an excuse to sleep with as many people as possible.

Now, this should be a reminder to you people reading this, know whos who and whats what, use your God given soul and mind to distinguish good from bad.

But always pray for the bad to change and dont put yourselves over them.

Also madness saying its ok to have 30 different women and sneak around like a snake, should also remind you that (only) God cares for people truly, he created them, stays with them their whole lives and watches like a mother.

As for the knowledge.

Their was no knowledge. Satan said this as a lie (like slimeballs do) to trick them into eating the fruit.

" Gods commands are stupid "

To sentual men of course. Look I struggle immensly with women and the flesh, women are gourgous and attractive, but God knows what hes taling about, he created the universe. Those who humble themselves out and put themselves under God are humble and they are the children of God.

God bless.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
Depends on what you think Knowledge is. In this particular case, it was the knowledge of Good and Evil. The demonstration, that if you go against what is known to be right, that it leads to death and it was in this vein that God saw that his spirit was not compatible with ours.

where are you getting all of this from? seems like you're just pulling it out of thin air
you're engaging in some serious special pleading here

That we do whatever the hell we want, and yes, it actually creates kind of a living hell. If you do what is right, then all is happiness and peace.
Do the wrong, well, welcome to consequences.

and why were we denied knowledge of what is right to do?

Everything that God created was Good. But Good things can be used for wrong or " Evil ". Remember the airplanes that allowed people to travel great distances? They have been shown to be used for wrong, now havent they. Good invention, bad use.

except the serpent... what was the deal there?
and don't give me that later addition that it's satan, that mythos came well after the writing of the story.

and what about ebola? AIDS? TB? cancer?
those are all good?

The precept of the eating of the fruit was that mankind will do whatever he wants to regardless of what God said, and thats exactly what were doing today and making a pretty good mess of things in the process.

honestly, i'd rather have man's secular morality than god's religious morality as outlined in the bible (well... there are parts that overlap)

Even ATS has rules that will get you banned here....

Speaking of being a hypocrite.lol banned? You mean from the Garden?

Oh yeah..thats right..were hear posting our viewpoints with freedom of speech except if you break the rules you get banned.

Spare me the comparison.

i was just saying that it's kind of odd for someone that likes to deny ignorance to say it's ok for a deity to keep people in ignorance

God says dont eat the fruit. ATS says follow these rules. Adam and Eve ate the fruit. ATS bans people expressing their free speech.

Now whos the hypocrit?

...ATS only bans people for being abusive in their expressions of free speech.

what god ordered was there to keep people from knowing something, the rules on ATS are there to keep people from abusing one another

and you actually get warnings after doing something wrong on ATS....doesn't seem like there was that in eden

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
Madness don't pretend to care so much for souls and people as you claim to do.

well, you're right that i don't care about souls, i don't believe in them. though i do care about people.

If im correct you said this to me in response to me saying that my brother has (30) different numbers of women while sneaking around on all of them

ah, no, i said it to something different and then you put it into a different context afterwards.

Oh really? what about one of the 30 actually looking for love? You guys always have the same excuse, but if you get caught you look like fools.

you're putting words into my mouth.

Being a player is nothing more than being a pig that cant get enough, and this lust will destroy the soul.

again, words in my mouth

I heard one gentlemen say to me (im playing the feild)

Thats just an excuse to sleep with as many people as possible.

or maybe it's an excuse not to settle down with a woman you don't care about
"playing the field" has many meanings. it can mean that someone is simply dating a few people and not sleeping with them...
don't assign it a specific one

Now, this should be a reminder to you people reading this, know whos who and whats what, use your God given soul and mind to distinguish good from bad.

But always pray for the bad to change and dont put yourselves over them.

ya know, i love that you assume that those who don't share your beliefs are bad people

and whatever happened to that "judge not lest ye be judged" stuff?
the bible is kind of going against that whole thing you're doing where

Also madness saying its ok to have 30 different women and sneak around like a snake, should also remind you that (only) God cares for people truly, he created them, stays with them their whole lives and watches like a mother.

and JiT putting words in my mouth should so you how much he cares about the pursuit of truth and proper discourse.

As for the knowledge.

Their was no knowledge. Satan said this as a lie (like slimeballs do) to trick them into eating the fruit.

but there was knowledge. the bible even says there was knowledge. satan was telling the truth about it, there was the knowledge of good and evil in the fruit.

" Gods commands are stupid "

To sentual men of course. Look I struggle immensly with women and the flesh, women are gourgous and attractive, but God knows what hes taling about, he created the universe. Those who humble themselves out and put themselves under God are humble and they are the children of God.

i didn't say that... you're purposely misquoting me (as you often do)
i said god's COMMAND was stupid. singular. the denial of knowledge was stupid

...well, other commands are stupid too, like the genocidal ones and the misogynistic ones.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Everything that God created was Good.

God created Evil.

When it comes to Adam & Eve you have to think of them as children.They have no compression of what Death is,of what Evil is,they haven't yet grasped what is right and what is wrong.When God says to Adam,"thou shalt not..." he would of been incapable of understanding what this meant.And the same goes for Eve.And as anyone knows,children have to be told more than once not to do something,they also need to have things explained clearly to them.God did not do this.
Also,it's highly unlikely that Eve said she was "decieved" by the Serpent as she would have no understanding of what this meant.

There are many different reasons people play the field or act as a player,you can't lump them all in together.While some are pigs,others just haven't found the right person.Some are scared of commitment and some have a very high sex drive/libido and they constantly find themselves unfulfilled.People with a very low sex drive find that hard to understand.

I shouldn't be anymore,but i am always amazed when people who claim to follow the Bible don't even know whats in it or that they misquote it,etc.
God quite clearly states that the Tree contained Knowledge.Adam & Eve were cast out of Paradise not just because God was angry with them but also because...

3.22:And he said: Behold Adam is become as one of us, knowing good and evil: now therefore lest perhaps he put forth his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever.

They were becoming as God and God did not want them to eat from the Tree of Life because that would make them (a) God.....Hmmm,maybe God was just a mortal man who ate from those trees and became all-knowing and all-powerful.....

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I misqouted on Gods commands, I should of removed the s

The 30 women at once was not a miqoute.

you said

what did you mean then?

Playing the feild can mean that without sex, but its still living a lie and sneaking to the women who might be looking for a real relationship.

" satan did have knowledge "

Oh, the bible is true when satan says something but not God?

The knowledge was a lie Madness, because satan wanted to lead them to disobidience and rebeliion, when they were in paradise with God their creator already.

Satan is the father of lies.

" God created evil "

God created (man). Evil is a condition that comes from no (graces) love. God is only love, without him people are complete evil.

peace.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Jaykal you are correct.

Some people are scared of commiting, but very few probably, because men want sex.

the word player is for a sneaky evil man that wants to live life as a fling in shallowness.

Madness im not calling anybody who doesnt believe other than me bad people.

Everybody is better than me, and I dont put myself over anybody.

But, when someone says having 30 different women at once, than I would call that person bad.

But...
I also said, pray for that person and (DONT) put yourself over them.

thats what I mean.

What did you mean about the 30 women?

tell me.

peace.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Everybody is better than me, and I dont put myself over anybody.

Says the man who inferred that women invite rape by not covering up properly. You've already presumed yourself morally superior by starting this thread.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I said it (causes) rape.

Men will rape anyways, evil men, I understand that, but some of the way women dresses (lures) those monsters out to give into their evil.

Like a monster might choose to rape a women in little close more than a women all dressed up.

But one thing is for sure, that those type of men will rape anybody, that is true.

Mostly God wants women to be modest in dress to not tempt men to sin, or spill their seed to a women they dont know just for a pleasure.

And women who willing tempt men to sin are guilty, though the whole world today doesnt believe in sin as The saints said it would be in the last age.

" evil will increase and get worse and worse and sins multiplied before the coming of antichrist "

peace.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
" morally superior "

Boy you obviously dont know me. Im a slimeball and am not better than anybody, not you, not madness, noone.

I am last and feel last below everybody, even though I use harsh words.

peace.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I said it (causes) rape.

Which is the same as saying "If you wear a mini skirt and get raped it's your own fault".
Seems you think women shouldn't have free will.. and you think men are incapable of controlling it. Even after 8 pages it seems you haven't even bothered to look beyond your own ignorance and research the psychology behind rape. IMO you don't want to know as.. just like the rapists who like to justify their own actions by blaming the victim.. you seem to want that 'option' to which I find extreamily disturbing. You call them monsters yet in the same breath you defend them as being somehow victims of female sexuality. Women are not akin to being like witches leaving men under spells any more than eve forced adam to bite the apple. There is a big difference between being a man and being a savage.. men are quite capable of not acting on violent thought.

Mostly God wants women to be modest in dress to not tempt men to sin,

You claim humilty yet presume to know exactly what your god wants.. even though your beliefs conflict with the right to feee will. You are not a god and do not speak for one.

or spill their seed to a women they dont know just for a pleasure.

Does that mean you are against masturbation? Prostitution? Yep.. that makes sense. better to brutally violate a woman than scratch that itch yourself.
Seems like an awfully convenient attitude to have.. for a sadist.

And women who willing tempt men to sin are guilty, though the whole world today doesnt believe in sin as The saints said it would be in the last age.

No. The free will thing contradictics this.. besides which there is nothing against courting in the bible.. in fact it says "Go forth and multiply."

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley
You claim humilty yet presume to know exactly what your god wants.. even though your beliefs conflict with the right to feee will. You are not a god and do not speak for one.

Great point on two counts..btw..Something I was thinking on the other day. To be presumptuous of what God wants is rather bold. I think sticking to the teachings of Christ is safest.

Secondly, the rod by which we measure others is the rod by which we will be measured. Riley took the sword, turned it around, and stabbed JIT with it. This is the lesson to us men of faith. I do it more then Id like to, I get stabbed with my own words.

Madnessinmysould does it to me all the time.He takes them and puts a good point on them and then uses them against me to boot..lol..A lesson in Humility.

Ill be the first to admit, that sex is a powerful desire. The comfort of woman, the warmth of intimacy is powerful. Especially when one is alone...

" For the Lord God saw, that it was not Good, for man to be alone...."

Gentlemen, good men know what good is. Choose your partner as she would choose you. Save yourself for the woman you wish to make your soulmate and then share yourselves...

Marriage came before there was ever a paper contract...

When we think of lust, how would you feel if all your male friends ( and female friends in this day and age ) lusted after your Mother, or your sister? Your best female friend or your daughter.

The Right type of Love, in the right type of relationship. I love my daughter like no other...and that is as far from lust as I can get.

But that intimacy, and Love...that brings forth from the womb a child, is a miracle unto the universe that God made like no other...

When that child is born, how the tears do flow..the passion of creating the child has passed, and the love of a child of God becomes known...

So many types of love...so many ways to feel it. Children, Your family, your community, your pets..and of course God, who I sadly recall late in the post. He is in all of us, and from him, all of us once came...

The Greatest Love of All..

Peace

[edit on 26-10-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." (Isaiah 45:7)

You can't get much clearer than that!

Men will rape anyways, evil men, I understand that, but some of the way women dresses (lures) those monsters out to give into their evil.

It is not always "evil" men who rape.War can make animals of all men,some slip into a form of temporary insanity and they can commit uncalled for violent acts on people who are their enemy.

It's a fine line between knowingly and unknowingly tempting men.And you don't always have to dress provacativley for a man to be turned on,as different things turn different men on.
I'd be interested to know what form of dress you think suitable for women to wear.Bikini's are out,obviously,lol.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

Which is the same as saying "If you wear a mini skirt and get raped it's your own fault".

Seems you think women shouldn't have free will.. and you think men are incapable of controlling it. Even after 8 pages it seems you haven't even bothered to look beyond your own ignorance and research the psychology behind rape. IMO you don't want to know as.. just like the rapists who like to justify their own actions by blaming the victim.. you seem to want that 'option' to which I find extreamily disturbing. You call them monsters yet in the same breath you defend them as being somehow victims of female sexuality. Women are not akin to being like witches leaving men under spells any more than eve forced adam to bite the apple. There is a big difference between being a man and being a savage.. men are quite capable of not acting on violent thought.

Round of applause for you

Rapists,or men who think "unclean" thoughts always seem to make excuses.As do pedophiles.Many claim that they love the children they violate.They think that a child of the age of 8,9,10 has the right to choose who they have sex with! Even worse,in Holland there is a party of these men,who call themselves The Charity, Freedom, and Diversity Party,who want to start their own political group.They want to get rid of the age limit on sex and they want child porn to be legal!
I suppose rapists will be starting next.Maybe their slogan can be,"its not our fault,blame women."

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

you had said thirty women.. the at once part was later tacked on as context.
i thought 30 women over the course of several years

and "playing the field" or "dating" is normally something that's mutually understood (unless you are, of course, a deceptive person)

the satan thing... that's within the context of the story. within the context, the serpent (not satan) was offering knowledge that was denied. it may not have been his particular knowledge (though i doubt the serpent didn't know the knowledge for himself)

god commands and commits evil acts, like genocide (midianites) and slaughter of innocent children (firstborn of egypt)
last time i check, that makes god evil

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll

Rapists,or men who think "unclean" thoughts always seem to make excuses.As do pedophiles.Many claim that they love the children they violate.They think that a child of the age of 8,9,10 has the right to choose who they have sex with! Even worse,in Holland there is a party of these men,who call themselves The Charity, Freedom, and Diversity Party,who want to start their own political group.They want to get rid of the age limit on sex and they want child porn to be legal!
I suppose rapists will be starting next.Maybe their slogan can be,"its not our fault,blame women."

Are we talking about lust or mental illness? At what point do we draw the line and at what premise?

Good people know what Good is as is healthy..and there are those that take refuge in " free will " or " its my right " and to that I say..wars have been fought, and villagaes destroyed.

Its when mankind fails to restrain those boundaries as a society and begins to accept that which is vile and hurtful as a standard, where it is my wish that the Almighty God step in such as Sodom and Gohmorra..

Peace

[edit on 26-10-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Heathens, all of you. Your lust for the flesh is what is making California burn, causing earthquakes and tsunamis!!!

God put us here to multiply but not to enjoy the flesh. This is why you should abstain and never ever give in to the desire of the flesh unless you plan children,,,and then, do not enjoy it!! To take part in enjoyment is against God's rules.

If you want to learn to do it the right way, call me

I will show you a miserable time.

You're welcome!

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I think women are sexualized today to an amazing degree, but if you think about this deeply, just remember what they market.

The backside of women is sexuallized beyond measure. Something God created for a cushion to sit on, this is why God created it, likewise womens Breast holds the milk to feed their children, and this is sexualized today.

Yes, because sex sells. Sex sells good. I mean, look at the title of this thread, and then look at how many people have viewed it. There is big marketing and money in sex.

Sex is a basic animal instinct. There is nothing wrong with it. If there was, God shouldn't have made it feel so good.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
There is big marketing and money in sex.

Sex is a basic animal instinct. There is nothing wrong with it. If there was, God shouldn't have made it feel so good.

Sex like food, are basic needs. More so with Food.

With the Irish potato famine, people sold the food rather then fed the Irish.

With Sex, people have taken the ultimate in intimacy and traded it for commerce. Not everyone thank God..

This sex commerce has created sickening markets. Child pornography, forced slavery, sex with animals, and a host of other types of underground black market crime that are abominations to the Almighty God..and yes, Im taking liberty with that statement as I can be pretty much assured he agrees on that one because Sodom and Gomohra was burned to the ground over just this such behavior.

It creates and can create deviant behavior in otherwise normal men and women and can lead to unhealthy actions and behavior.

Is that the litmus test that were down to today? If it sells and big business?

Sad

Peace

[edit on 28-10-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

I think child porn and beastiality is an abomination in any sane person's eyes not just God's!

Are we talking about lust or mental illness? At what point do we draw the line and at what premise?

Well,i was talking about excuses.As said earlier in this thread,pedophiles do suffer from a known mental illness,but not all rapists do.For them the act is about power and inflicting pain on another.The lust they feel is a lust to do harm,not a sexual lust.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join