It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lust of the flesh.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
Just a note to christians. Take alook at the above three posts to see the ungraceful viciousness that we have to look foward to.

viscousness? come on, i'm just showing you that you're putting forth misogynistic view and you're calling me vicious? that's a personal attack!

ad hom, logical fallacy.

Instead of these men trying to understand me, they are vicious beyond measure, I made this post for christians, not to be attakced personally.

....MM is a woman. just thought i'd point that one out.
you're the one that's attacking people personally. we're actually attacking your arguments. we haven't actually called you name, like vicious.

use this as a tool to know the viciousness we are in for, and cherish souls who handle everything with graceful speach.

again, we aren't "vicious"
we
are
attacking
your
arguments
...and you're attacking us...

I have not used everything with graceful speach, but these men I still have a love for, while they hate me beyond measure.

again, another personal attack. we never said we hated you. we just completely disagree with your points and think that they're horribly damaging to society as a whole.

This post was created for the body parts, what they are for.

A rear end, a bottom was created to cushin our bottoms when we sit.

the buttocks are also an evolutionary point of attraction... not surprising, considering how close it is to the sexual organs...

if he didnt creat the bottom all our weight would be on bones.

Its sexualized.

yes, it's sexualized by our EVOLUTION.

Womens breast are to hold milk, but they are sexualized too musch.

....they're sexualized because they are a fertility symbol.... another point of evolutionary attraction, as well.

we have God alful resturaunts called Hooters, made by pigs.

you know, hooters has some really good food. you should try it.
and it wasn't made by pigs, it was made by some marketing genius.

And commercials like the guy singing.

" and twins "

...you're like... 2-3 years out of the mainstream with that..

Objectizing women is what they are doing. And if you talk to alot of rapest and molesters they say.

" I just seen flesh and not a spirit or human "

...actually, you just pulled that out of your own cushioning area. see, you can't support the claim you just made, so i made a comedic reference to a point you made earlier. you will then label this as "viciousness" when it is, in all truth, true.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

The parts of the bible that talk of women being covered up and not preaching
in church is from the mouth of Paul,not Jesus! Jesus said no such thing! So maybe you should change your name to PaulIsTruth!

The reason that masterbation became a sin was because in ancient times man did not understand a woman's body.They did not know that each monthly cycle an egg was produced.They thought the bleeding made a woman unclean,when in fact the blood that comes from a woman is essential for birth as it keeps the baby safe by making a protective lining in the womb!
It was believed that all life came from a mans seed,so "every sperm is sacred." We now know that this is not the case,most churches now aknowledge that masterbation is not a sin,but they campaign pro-life.
If you believe all life is sacred then women should be pregnant every damn month,or the egg goes to waste! And that would lead to a lot of deaths because the vast majority of women's body could not handle that!! (plus,there would be no gurantee that a woman would even get pregnant on a regular bases as we know not all sperm makes it.)

If a man does not masterbate at all,this itself can lead to problems,as has celibecy in Catholic priests.I don't know if this is still practised,but weeks before a fight,boxers were not allowed to have sex or masterbate.why? because it built up their aggression and testosterone.

Most of the men you describe are not victims of lust,they are victims of severe psychological problems!! You don't seem to have an understanding of this,or even of sexual attraction!

I agree,some adverts do take the sexual thing too far,but maybe instead of attacking this and women you should campaign against the more serious problem of the illegal sex trade,where women,young girls,young boys and children are being sold all around the world!!

To be upset because a womans body "is sexualised" is ignorant beyond belief! Finding sexual attraction in another human being is nothing new.Some of the most beautiful and sexual images of men and women are paintings and sculptures that are 100's of years old!!
God created man and woman to be attracted to each other.And if you are without sin or have been forgiven of sins then,"""01:002:025 And they were both naked,and were not ashamed."""So even to God,nakedness is not a sin.

Oh,and btw,i'm a woman.And i don't hate you,i don't even bloody well know you!! I just dislike your ignorant and out of date view of womans nakedness and your misguided view on lust and sexual attraction!

I feel sorry that you can't truly enjoy the beauty of a womans naked body without fearing you have sinned! If you cannot control your emotions then do not blame another.If you cannot fight the "temptation of Satan" then do not blame another for the sin you commit

And,as your obviously one of those men who believes the word woman and female means something like,"lesser than man."here's a free history lesson on where these words come from....

""""In Old English the words wer and wyf (also wæpman and wifman) were what was used to refer to "a man" and "a woman" respectively, and "Man" was gender neutral. In Middle English man displaced wer as term for "male human", whilst wyfman (which eventually evolved into woman) was retained for "female human". "Wyf" also evolved into the word "wife".""""

""""the word female,interestingly
enough, it has nothing to do with the word "male". It was misspelled
sometime between 1000 and 1500 as "female" to make it look more like the
word "male", but it was originally spelled femelle, and descended from the
Latin femina, or woman.Femina (plural feminie)
is totally unrelated to the Latin words for man/male, vir, or man/human
being, homo. But the probable (while hypothetical) origins of the Latin
term lie in a prehistoric root (dhe) meaning "to suckle", which somehow
became femina, (as well as felare, to suck; filius/filia, son/daughter;
and fetus, progeny). So the implications of the word are tied up in
motherhood and fertility.""""

"""Madness, I love women, they are souls of God, and I love all souls...""""

If you truly loved women you would not wish to control them!
Love does not equal dominance! Love is equality and acceptence!!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Madness the bottocks was created as a cushion, it may attrack but its main focus was that.

Hooters is an evil concept, I believe different than you.

Viciousness is not what im calling you. I dont know you.

Jackyl.

When I say sexualized I mean that the world is creating an unspiritual pile of lust.

these women have lives, and they are marketed as only objects.

attraction to women is natural, but its got to be mixed with love and respect.

I dont wnat to control women. God wants me to be subject to all people even women.

I live as a virgin, and want to stay that way.

Women are important and are souls of God. But this pigish slimeball world sexualizes everything causing the perverts more perversion.

Peace,

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
OK umm why why is masturbation wrong im failing to see that one, because if it is so wrong to go about spilling your seed then how is it if you dont after a week or so you will release it in your sleep. umm as far as the way a woman dresses sending a message that it is ok to be raped sorry dont think so rape is about control not sex.

The way a woman chooses to dress does not give any one permission to
a.) put mirrors on their shoes to look up her skirt.
b.)look through her windows in the middle of the night.
c.)sneak in her house and try on her clothes
d.) masturbate in public because you got excited.

If you are doing any of the following you need professional help because it is you doing the abnormal behavior. To blame this on a woman who chooses to dress provocativly is one thing and one thing only. MAKING AN EXCUSE FOR YOUR INABILITY TO TAKE RESPONSIBILTY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Madness the bottocks was created as a cushion, it may attrack but its main focus was that.

buttocks weren't "created" they evolved!

Hooters is an evil concept, I believe different than you.

who is it hurting?

Viciousness is not what im calling you. I dont know you.

but you have said i viciously attack..

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

the bottocks was created as a cushion

Ha! I firmly believe in creation but let's throw fact out the window when referencing it. Your buttocks main function is to enable you to stand upright. Without the gluteus maximus and the gluteus medius you would not be able to pull your femur into alignment with your spine.

Go do 3 sets of 10 squats with 100 lbs.(for beginners) and tell me how sore your rear is the next day. Compare that with sitting on your butt all day and you decided what used your butt more.

If your butt is all cushion and not muscular you're probably giving in to your body's lust for food too often. Remember, the "lust of the flesh" is anything your physical body craves. You have God-given urges to fulfill these needs(Air, water, sleep, food, sex) for a good reason. It's just when you abuse them that you're doing the wrong thing. People don't usually over-breathe or over-drink water so the ones we have to watch out for are excessive lazyness, overeating, and abusing sex. Probably in that order. As we all know over-eating is the lust of the flesh that's the easiest to fall into. Having a big cushion is a sign that you're not winning this battle.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I am happy to say that when I like a girl, it's for her personality. I rather have a girl with a great personality than a hot diva who is stingy all the time.

The female mind is the best part, not the body.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by wildcat]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
wow,my picture must be totally unacceptable with a little cleavage showing...I must be a big hussy....oh please :shk:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrangell76
wow,my picture must be totally unacceptable with a little cleavage showing...I must be a big hussy....oh please :shk:

yeah, sorry, we're going to have to burn you at the stake for it...

anyway, i'm proud to say that i love a woman for the entire package, and the most important part is what's behind the eyes (though i do have a thing for eyes as well). a woman's personality and character are far more important than looks.

JiT, you're voicing an opinion that is incredibly INCREDIBLY misogynistic.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
JesusIsTruth

Sometimes we all need a little prodding to get some help. The views you have voiced here are those of a sick person. Anybody who reads what you have written would be able to see that, I don't think you realise that. Please go to a doctor and get the help you need before you do something you regret. I'm not attacking you, so you don't need to say that I am being 'vicious', I am just concerned for you, and also concerned for any women in your vicinity. Although I don't know you personally, it is pretty obvious from seeing the way you speak on here, that the lens you are viewing the world through is distorted from the 'mental norm.' Even if you can't see that, at least be openminded and talk to a doctor about it honestly ok? Nobody's perfect, I believe your Bible tells you that, so if you believe that, then perhaps you should just get a professional's opinion.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

anyway, i'm proud to say that i love a woman for the entire package, and the most important part is what's behind the eyes (though i do have a thing for eyes as well). a woman's personality and character are far more important than looks.

I agree 100% with that, women hate it when guys only like them for their looks.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I agree 100% with that, women hate it when guys only like them for their looks.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jovi1

c.)sneak in her house and try on her clothes

WOAH! I've heard of that before but I never knew guys actually do that.

lol, reminds me of a very old thread where a new member claimed every person on earth is a transexual crossdresser. I responded by saying "perhaps you created this thread because you are one?"

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

yeah, sorry, we're going to have to burn you at the stake for it...

JiT, you're voicing an opinion that is incredibly INCREDIBLY misogynistic.

Hurry! Get the wood and torches...LOL

Anyway...
That is an admirable quality you just said...
Character is the most important thing in a person, looks are next...Because when you are 90, if you married someone for their looks, you will be truly disappointed...seriously..lol

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Funny, I didnt notice until you said something about it. Which got me to thinking....

I saw a Muslim woman tonight on CNNs " Gods Warriors " who made an interesting statement. She said, " Why would I want any other man other then my husband desiring me physcially ".

When you used the picture as your avatar and noted that some of your cleavage was showing, did you opt for it because of that?

Peace

[edit on 30-9-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY

Funny, I didnt notice until you said something about it. Which got me to thinking....

I saw a Muslim woman tonight on CNNs " Gods Warriors " who made an interesting statement. She said, " Why would I want any other man other then my husband desiring me physcially ".

When you used the picture as your avatar and noted that some of your cleavage was showing, did you opt for it because of that?

Peace

No, I didn't put my pic in there for my cleavage, it is the first picture I have taken of myself in 3 years...after I had a baby:shk: I will make sure to crop it out for everyone's sake...yeesh

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY

Peace

No, I didn't put my pic in there for my cleavage, it is the first picture I have taken of myself in 3 years...after I had a baby:shk: I will make sure to crop it out for everyone's sake...yeesh

I wouldn't have cropped it.. cleavage is just what goes with being a woman.. and you weren't even showing that much of it, nor were you showing it in a 'sexual' context.
Besides which.. not expressing sexuality is impossible if you're a normal woman. Are perverts going to expect me to get my hipbones filed down and get my tits cut off next? Well thats what'd take to desexualise myself.. would that prevent rape? No.. that wouldn't work because they'd know I'd have something to violate [as in violence]/conquer. If the "too sexually attractive" bs were true.. 90 yo women wouldn't get raped.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
JiT, I have no right to put you down, as you are suffering from a mental illness and your feelings toward your brother. But after reading many of your threads and arguments with madness, I conclude that some of your (not all) miracles are just coincidences.

Madnessinmysoul is not personally attacking you, he is questioning your beliefs. That is what forums are for.

I think you are taking the bible too literally. By that I mean is that your fear of sinning. God is loving, and doesn't require you to restrict your life of all pleasures. The devil more likely wrote those sins in the bible than god. He did because sins and hell has been used throughout history as a way of gaining power. And also sins are the very reason why some choose to purposely not worship god, as they think god is mean.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by wildcat]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Wildcat without knowing madness here are his qoutes.

" Liberating people from delusions. "

" Prayer is false since God is a fairy tale "

Hes not sincere. He is not debating, but he hates everything about faith. Im sorry you cant see that.

Now, im also sorry you think I have mental ilness. I love my brother, but he cheats around on his women with 20 different people.

hes a pig, I know him, and I know this, and I will pray for him until I die.

" Pleasure. "

Pleasure was created by God I believe as a test, to see where you will place all your happiness.

Sex, and orgasms are things God created, things we know as most pleasurable, but compared to Gods power are nothing.

We put everything into pleasure and selfishness and we get destroyed.

Sex will not exist after death, but it will be a new pleasure and joy.

peace.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Wildcat, the sins are from God and the apostles.

Sin (in my belief), makes satan enter the soul and makes the soul less spiritual because it becomes so sensual that it loses all of God who is a spirit.

God said in scripture.

" I cannot dwell with sin "

The holy ghost which represents our belly button (read trinity on body)

enters in only if we dont sin (this is my belief), may not yours but is mine.

Yes pleasures are not all bad, like food, sex (confined) to marriage, but its only a shadow of things to come.

people place all their happiness in them, and some lose God because of stuff like masturbation alone.

10 seconds of an organ God created. He creats that fealing, and peole deny God because of placing their happiness in sensuality.

Geuss what my brother said to me once?

And this goes to show that people dont want God to exist because they dont want to stop sinning.

He has seen the miracles I have and knows God exist.

We were at church,a nd we were talking about why he didnt go to church more often.

his response was.

" I like booty to much "

please forgive my language, but you see that some will deny everything because they love selfishness.

peace.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join