It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Logic Tortured: Dick Cheney gets his funds cut

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Dick Cheney isn't accountable to anyone or any entity.

According to him.

But congress is now moving to cut his funds off.

And he's not happy. Oh. Poor baby.

Panel Moves to Cut Off Funds to Cheney

Tuesday July 10, 2007 10:46 PM

AP Photo WX103

By ANDREW TAYLOR

Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON (AP) - Senate Democrats moved Tuesday to cut off funding for Vice President Dick Cheney's office in a continuing battle over whether he must comply with national security disclosure rules.

A Senate appropriations panel chaired by Sen. Richard Durbin, D-Ill., refused to fund $4.8 million in the vice president's budget until Cheney's office complies with parts of an executive order governing its handling of classified information.

www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 7/10/07 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Jesus, taking away his allowance? It's not like he took the car without permission or anything.

I can see the next headline already..

Extra, extra, read all about it! Vice President grounded for a week with no video games!

Now if only they'd take away his and George's favorite toy: their toy soldiers

edit fer cause my grammar aint correctly.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by The Vagabond]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Oh, not to worry I imagine that his profiteers of war buddies will come to the rescue, they have plenty of money to fund for the necessary lobbying to keep this proposal out of the table.

Remember We are fighting terror darn it and now we may have cells moving in the US !!!!!!!!

So Jerkeroff of homeland security gut feeling said so.

Sorry if I misspell his name

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

So Jerkeroff of homeland security gut feeling said so.

You crack me up, Marg.

Chertoff and Santorum are out there telling us we will be thinking differently about the war in the months to come because of um, gut feelings. Havn't we had enough of the gut feelings of these human wastes who are all hat and no cattle?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
ECK, their gut feeling are nothing more than ca-ca. You know that the people needs to remember at every turn why the need the government.

The entire drama going on in this nation right now with our political system reminds me the fictional movie V for vendetta.

BTW you got your point allocation fix.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Just for the sake of decency, let's try to express our bitter hatred of public officials in a family-friendly manner. Just a friendly reminder.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Just for the sake of decency, let's try to express our bitter hatred of public officials in a family-friendly manner. Just a friendly reminder.

My bad and I appologize for any damages my spelling always get the worst out of me.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
[edit on 11-7-2007 by marg6043]

top topics

join