It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greer, new press release about EBE from Roswell

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
Well man, be my guess. Interview the remaining people and than edit all that footage to make it half interesting.
See you in a couple months, when you start asking for monetary backup to complete the job... LOL.

Great! Send me a list of the 500 and we'll get started!

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Great! Send me a list of the 500 and we'll get started!

Good point!

Let's see the list ETDisclosure? You're going to meet Leader Greer soon. You're paying him money, so he should be able to supply you with a comprehensive list of the 500 witnesses!

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Greer is telling the truth! I saw those two tiny aliens myself on the ground! Er, on the History Channel reenactment documentary about Roswell. And let me tell you, they were not too happy about their impending fate by the humans!

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
...So why the hell do you make all those stupid remarks and comments with no foundations?....How much frigging evidence do you need?

Calm down, 'ET'. All that nasty aggresion isn't what is expected from a spiritual Greerian. Although having said that, it is exactly what we have come to expect from a spiritual Greerian. The last person to behave in an identical manner was Toc/Tock/Richard Lalancette and he's been banned three times - perhaps an ATS record!

All this deja vu makes it feel like I'm talking to the same person!

Strange , isn't it?

Almost as strange as how Greer suddenly comes across a Roswell 'witness' at the time Roswell happens to be topical and in the mainstream news - there must be many empty seats at his upcoming lecture.

When you assist Greer on his mini moth fest in Montreal, keep your eyes peeled for the strange creature with yellow/grey skin and a large domed head - who knows, it could still be around!

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Yep, after some terrible password trouble and the fastest help i ever got on a board ( thanks once again, springer ), i'm back sans the .

Did you hear any of the witnesses complain yet?

Let's be honest here guys, so far we only presented complaining ambassadors, no actual TDP project.

Please, educate me.

Ah, ask and thou shall receive, my friend.
Funny little interview

The names of Ed Mitchell and Jason Leigh should ring some bells, eh ?

Feels good to be back

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J Fry
Feels good to be back

Phew! Thought you'd been abducted, eaten by moths, or zapped by a beam weapon for a while, there!!

Welcome back, Phil.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If i would be female, i would strongly think about falling in love with Springer

Back again, WITH .

Sorry for the interruption

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I was about to say something about that but changed my mind.....

[edit on 13-7-2007 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry
If i would be female, i would strongly think about falling in love with Springer

Don't let that stop you, mate. According to Leader Greer, there's plenty of gay planets where you can express your love for Springer, openly, without shame!

Welcome back, dude.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry

Don't let that stop you, mate. According to Leader Greer, there's plenty of gay planets where you can express your love for Springer, openly, without shame!

Ohmahgawd, LOL! Did he just say gay planets?! This is the greatest thread ever.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047
Ohmahgawd, LOL! Did he just say gay planets?! This is the greatest thread ever.

True story. Mercury is gay. Greer says so. Outrageo posted the link back on page two of this thread. Makes sense. After all, Mercury wears these little wings on his feet and also wears a very 'cute' hat. He fits the profile.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
As I'm new to ATS, I'm still taking some time to absorb the variety of lifeforms sited by people in UFO/abduction cases.

As far as I can tell the most overwhelming/common sighting is the 'little grey men' and although I've seen them on Stargate (that show has totally milked the conspiracy scene) I'm fairly convinced that if Aliens do turn up, that's what they will look like.

I've always wondered though, what if they aren't actually Aliens? Assuming that Quantum Physics is correct (odd to use the term 'correct' I know, as Quantum physics says nothing is right or wrong
) could these creatures actually be Time Travellers? As crazy as it sounds, conventional Time Travel is theoretically possible (Something to do with Dimension jumping to an alternate probability in the past) so the bigger question might be: Are they a future evolution of Humanity itself? - Travelling back to study for whatever reason? They fit the Homo genus, being of erect body, Bipedal, with highly developed brains. Who knows what will evolve thousands if not millions of years in the future?

Improbable, but not impossible.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chupa101
As I'm new to ATS, I'm still taking some time to absorb the variety of lifeforms sited by people in UFO/abduction cases...

Hey, dude. No problem, what you write could be possible.

However, this thread is about Leader Greer and bashing his Cult. It's really got nothing to do with classifying different types of Star Gate, Time Travelling Aliens.

Well, not unless they are gay, come from Mercury and they study moths.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Funny thing is, Mrd posted nearly the same thing, (yes Mrd, your memory fools you, you already did that post, unfortunately i'm not homophobic enough to feel insulted) but for some reason deleted it

And no, i'm not from mercury, those venusian high priestesses on the other hand.....but that's a different story

So, let's go on with

Did you hear any of the witnesses complain yet?
and educating ETD

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Slick Fry, good call... yup, disappeared. Like the "." you experienced. LOL. The antics are theatre for our enjoyment. I'll vouch for what you claim. Smokin' catch Fry.

Yes, the witnesses, Fed-Ex, levitation, Moths, Nerve Gas attacks, gay planets, washroom floor advertising to school kids "all very respectable and legal"... ad infinitum. Slime.

Perhaps, they'll put on a quality show here after Montreal. They've had a while to prepare. I'll be waiting to see some or any reasonable quality evidence from an attendee. Greer must be way-weak to throw a "Hail-Mary" such as this so-called EBE Roswell press-release so soon after Mothra I weighed anchor and sank so very, very publicly immediately after launch. Blub-blub flub.

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 14-7-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Well, not unless they are gay, come from Mercury and they study moths.

It would be pretty...um...cool? Gay Moth-loving aliens; from Mercury...Wonder what their TV shows would be like? Probably Moth orientated.
But hey anything beats the crap on nowadays. (Bring back Cheers!)

Maybe Greer should put down the Ice pipe for a few days...

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Why are some people here so very afraid of what Greer is saying? They are more fixated on his claims then any veracity that might be at issue here.

I think that even if 25% of what Greer says is true then reality isn't what we think it is.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Why are some people here so very afraid of what Greer is saying? I think that even if 25% of what Greer says is true then reality isn't what we think it is.

Leader Greer is an unoriginal fraud.

Your quote demonstrates that there could be people who believe in all of Leader Greer's crap (therefore supporting him financially), despite the large bulk of it being false. Some blind zealots will discount the 75% error margin of Cult Greer and stay dedicated to the cause without question.

Leader Greer seems to cling to most alien conspiracies, knowing that some people, by their very nature, will believe in some of them. He's casting his net wide to snare as many fools as he can. Some of his claims might indeed be true. But that's bound to happen, as he's only repeating what other people say - based on popular conspiracy theories.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Interesting that the witch hunts in Europe propelled a cottage industry too. It became profitable for the wood cutters, metal workers for torture instruments, traveling judges etc which in turn fueled the hunt for these poor women and men. This efectively knocked out the herbal and midwife business that women had traditionally done for hundreds of years. The search for ET's is no different except that there is plenty of room for the LMHS and Greers of the world to keep us entertained. And now give me 25 cents step thru this tent and see the Egress on the other side

SyS

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
On the last episode of the Paracast they asked their guests Thomas J. Carey and Donald R. Schmitt, 2 Roswell experts directly about this Greer press release.

I forget exactly what they said, they didn't have any conclusive opinions either way, but they did mention that witnesses that come 'forward' about Roswell are frequently bogus, whereas the real witnesses are those you have to aggresively seek out yourself since they are reluctant. So if this witness "came forward" out of the blue, it's likely it's bogus, but the press release doesn't indicate that either way.

They all agreed the Press Release was very inconclusive and were not sure of it's intentions. Does Greer plan on having a press conference for this individual? etc....

I believe one of the hosts made an off the cuff 'insect' picture comment and the other host commented about how the DP is good while CSETI seems sketchy, in essense pointing out that while indeed Greer has done great work he also has a side to him that is very out there and hard to believe without proof.

I thought it was interesting they directly addressed the press release, good work Paracast!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join