It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greer, new press release about EBE from Roswell

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
As much as it takes.
As much as it takes.

Isn't the whole point of this website to deny ignorance?

Giving free license to Leader Greer, to take his time and use as much money that his Cult can raise, is promoting ignorance!

Hey, I'm not stopping you from talking to TDP/CSETI and asking them for more evidence!

You want to know what exactly Greer does with his time and money? ASK.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Hey, I'm not stopping you from talking to TDP/CSETI and asking them for more evidence!

Considering that they have so far offered NO evidence, why should I bother asking them for any?

You want to know what exactly Greer does with his time and money? ASK.

Leader Greer's typical month: Spend twenty days resting with family, sunning himself, counting the money donated to him by his Cult.
Spend six days thinking up more fairy tales to write about.
Spend two days attending a conference to make it look as though he has been doing something.
Spend two days vectoring and training Universal Love Elder Ambassador Alien Energy Peace Anchor Protocol Beigns and taking around $16,000 for the effort.

People who claim that Leader Greer gave up a well paying job on his quest for disclosure really have no idea at all. What's so great about working tiring shifts, dealing with some scum-bags of humanity in a hospital emergency ward, on roughly $250,000 per year? Trade that off against his leisurely existence of being propped up as the Cult Leader that he is, earning around $200,000 from his vector parties, book sales, etc...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Considering that they have so far offered NO evidence, why should I bother asking them for any?

The fact that you accuse and blame Greer and demand evidence behind his back, on a forum he doesn't read or post on,

but you refuse to go the extra step of taking 5 minutes to send them an email and actually communicate your point directly to them,

is suspicious. What are you achieving by attacking him behind his back?

Besides turning people against him?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   

What are you achieving by attacking him behind his back?
Besides turning people against him?

Turning people against Leader Greer IS the whole point, isn't it?

The man is a fraud, spreads lies and takes money on the basis that during his vector partys, he communes with ET, when in fact, all he can show is pictures of moths and sounds of an owl hooting!

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocketsauce

In the possibility this is true, it disturbs me they kept the EBE in a cage like an animal or enemy. This might indicate the EBE is either hostile or we don't treat them very well......

Well, it seems human rights don't apply to aliens!
But seriously, don't you think it's high time we included a chapter on 'Alien Rights' in the UN Charter and amended the Preamble to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights?

Universal Declaration of Human Rights Preamble

Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family (And Aliens from other extra terrestrial civilisations) is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world,

Whereas disregard and contempt for human(And Alien) rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind (And extra Terrestrial Civilizations), and the advent of a world in which human beings (And Aliens) shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people......

(Bracketing and Bolds mine)

Cheers!

[edit on 12-7-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Id love to put Greer on a lie detector, He requires his audience to have far to much faith, I mean he claims to have saved George Bush from an assasination attempt by remote veiwing......thats just to much to swallow, After reading his latest book im wondering what the hell this guys agenda is, maybe hes been paid a vast amount of money to completely discredit all the witnesses that worked with him....

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by gonquin
he claims to have saved George Bush from an assasination attempt by remote veiwing......thats just to much to swallow,

Damn straight. Who would want to save Bush from being assassinated, anyway?

After reading his latest book im wondering what the hell this guys agenda is...

Just tell me that you never paid any money for the book. You either found it in the gutter or picked out of a rubbish bin?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   

he claims to have saved George Bush from an assasination attempt by remote veiwing......thats just to much to swallow,

Aw, that's unfair!
Who would then provide us with the much needed comedy in an otherwise drab world? If humor is the spice of life, let Bush live on!!

Cheers!

P.S. Sorry! Off topic!

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
I truly don't understand how anyone doesn't realize that disclosure is happening right now, as we speak. It never "was" going to be some all out, massive dump of info. I've followed over the past 5-10 years as little by little, more and more evidence is disclosed, and unless I've completely misread the last couple of years, we are going to live to see the greatest news story in the history of Mankind. We are in the middle of the climax of disclosure, and much like the ongoing contact with people like Whitley Strieber and the people that Budd Hopkins represents, it is being done on a person by person basis and will continue as such until it is just widely known that they "do" exist, they "are" here and I suppose we'll see what happens then. I hope for our sakes they can do something to help this world, because we have reached the final climax of what will ultimately be Humanity's extinction, or it's salvation. Here's hoping for the latter.....

:: Cheers ::

I wanted to quote this as the truth.
This is what is happening and thank you for bringing this up.
ETD.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Whaaaaaat?
Are you friggin out of your mind? No Evidence?

He has over 500 witnesses behind him. That's the largest amount of evidence ever seen on the UFO/ET Scene.
Wake up!
ETD.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
He has over 500 witnesses behind him. That's the largest amount of evidence ever seen on the UFO/ET Scene.
Wake up!
ETD.

500 people telling their tales. Some may be true, others - perhaps not. However, without physical proof and the paper trail to support it, they're all tales. There is no evidence, other than the stories that those people told.

I know aliens exist, I don't need to wait for a government disclosure to tell me that it's ok to start believing in them. Don't expect the unsubstantiated stories of 500 witnesses to change the world though.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I keep hearing this. "500 people! 500 people!" The DVDs show a couple of dozen. Where are the other 450 or so? What are their names? Does anyone other than Greer know who they are? If you've got 500 people really, I want to know who they are. I want to be able to talk to any one of them and have them independently say, "Yes, this is what I saw." As long as they are hiding beneath Greer's skirts, they effectively are useless and cannot be claimed as 'evidence.' Unless you can name them, you are blowing hot air.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Where are the other 450 or so? What are their names?

Maybe Greer is counting those who have paid $800 and attended his Ambassador to the Universe training. If they confirmed that they did indeed hear that owl hoot or saw that satellite, then technically they are witnesses to Greer's interpretation 'ET activity'.

Perhaps after the August mini-fest he'll be claiming to have 520 witnesses or more!

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Are there any new proof? Until there is no clear evidence sadly its just a story.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Aw, that's unfair!
Who would then provide us with the much needed comedy in an otherwise drab world? If humor is the spice of life, let Bush live on!!

BTW, that wasn't the current President, GWB, it was his father.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

... I mean he claims to have saved George Bush from an assasination attempt by remote veiwing......thats just to much to swallow

Well maybe not. It could have happened during the 2004 election campaign....

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Wake up!
ETD.

Correction 1: He CLAIMS to have over 500 witnesses. My guess he's grandstanding by 400% or more.

Correction 2: He HAD some witnesses back 5 or 6 years ago. What does he have TODAY? Where have they been lately? A half-decade has gone by since we last heard them step up and say, "...and I'm willing to testify under oath before congress...". My guess most of them, directly proportional to their 'credibility quotient", have high-tailed it back to the mainstream of obscurity. Much safer there.

The famous Greer-led "Disclosure Project" Press/Media Event we all initially became enamored with years ago has segued to: a crack-pot self-anointed ET-guru, humming for moths among the wildflowers.

If you were one of the initial credentialed, career-risking, expert witnesses and watched this sad digression, would YOU jeopardize your life's work and good name by staying associated with His Highnass? I sure wouldn't.

Thus, the query remains: How many witnesses can he claim today and WHERE TF ARE THEY?

He's abandoned them, that's where. Drove them off. Now, to maintain his narcissistic holy-roller standard of living, he's turned to the gullible masses.

The setback to "our movement", REAL disclosure, just makes me ill...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
I keep hearing this. "500 people! 500 people!" The DVDs show a couple of dozen. Where are the other 450 or so? What are their names? Does anyone other than Greer know who they are? If you've got 500 people really, I want to know who they are. I want to be able to talk to any one of them and have them independently say, "Yes, this is what I saw." As long as they are hiding beneath Greer's skirts, they effectively are useless and cannot be claimed as 'evidence.' Unless you can name them, you are blowing hot air.

Well man, be my guess. Interview the remaining people and than edit all that footage to make it half interesting.
See you in a couple months, when you start asking for monetary backup to complete the job... LOL.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo

He's abandoned them, that's where. Drove them off. Now, to maintain his narcissistic holy-roller standard of living, he's turned to the gullible masses.

The setback to "our movement", REAL disclosure, just makes me ill...

Did you hear any of the witnesses complain yet?
Please, educate me.
Did you see any of them coming and saying they were not satisfied by Steven Greer's Leadership in this field?

So why the hell do you make all those stupid remarks and comments with no foundations?

I guy responsible for 16 minuteman nuclear tiped missiles is suitable for the job, but not to file a report about a ball shutting down his silos one after the other?...

How much frigging evidence do you need?

[edit on 12-7-2007 by ETDisclosure]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Did you hear any of the witnesses complain yet?
Please, educate me.
Did you see any of them coming and saying they were not satisfied by Steven Greer's Leadership in this field?

ETDisclosure, you're using the same catch-cry that c3hamby used - "show me just one!"

Fry showed c3hamby that there is more than one person not happy with Leader Greer's vector partys. c3hamby has been strangely silent ever since and has entirely avoided the issue.

You're going down the same path, wanting us to find "just one" witness who is not happy with Leader Greer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join