It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greer, new press release about EBE from Roswell

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It would be great to get Greer into a forum like a radio show where he would have to answer some of the tough questions from callers who are well read on his efforts/claims/work.

I would like to hear more about this witness he claims, I will email coast to coast when I get the chance and suggest they contact his camp about this new witness and see if they can follow up.

It would be really cool if ATS could organize a moderated real time chat with Greer and ATS people! But it doesn't seem like Greer would do it........

[edit on 11-7-2007 by rocketsauce]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I would like to see some statistics comparing surveys now, 10 years ago and 20 years ago of "do you believe aliens have visited earth". If the percentage of people saying yes is going up, then purhaps disclosure really is happening now.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I agree that the Disclosure Project was a serious effort and a very good idea and deserves credit, unfortunately the timing of the conference was a bad one. Maybe it could've had another impact if the timing was different.

But that doesn't really mater because lately all Greer has done is hurt his own project and the disclosure movement as a whole, with all his new age theatrics and shenanigans.

It really bothers me to see this happen because, besides hurting the disclosure movement, it looks like the exact opposite of what Greer seem to have intended with the Disclosure Project and the conference in 2001 - a serious and scientific approach to it.

Which leads me to believe that it was either all fixed from the beginning, a campaign to hurt and descredit even more the disclosure movement, or perhaps someone 'got' to him.

Or.. I just have to consider that Greer himself is a con and a fake and is only looking for money and attention, and what he presents us now are is true motivations and goals.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I was a fan of his work until he went off the deep end about fairies and blobs of light in a field it really pee'd over the good stuff he was trying to. Credability is lost.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047
I think you are really getting off topic here with your personal attack on Dr. Greer.

Duly noted, however, you'll also note that the first word in this thread title is "Greer".

A confession: I only read these silly Greer threads for the sick pleasure of watching the virtual beat down of the Greerites. I should stop.

So should Greer. His aggressive destruction of his own credibility has hurt serious inquiry into these matters.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
I truly don't understand how anyone doesn't realize that disclosure is happening right now...We are in the middle of the climax of disclosure,

Usually in the middle of a climax you feel something. If we are in the middle of a Disclosure climax, it has to be the weakest climax ever--hardly worth the trouble to, well, you know.

What do we have? GhostRaven fakery, a Drone-on-athon that isn't going anywhere and is dead most places (e.g. Mufon), Mothra, and a couple of very old cases being dredged up: Roswell and the Hills, with a few new books, and the usual lights in the sky suspects, such as the Saskatoon airplane. I look forward to the new information and will soak it in. I'd like to see Disclosure happen as much as anyone and will cheer with you if it does, but as for 'not realizing,' that's only because there's nothing to see.

The topic here IS Greer, as the title indicates. Chiding people for discussing Greer is missing the point entirely. Greer has never previously been involved in Roswell. Now with the anniversary, here he comes with 'new' undisclosed information. Greer is a gadfly to modern Ufology, showing up wherever there is a fire to bask in the flame and claim specialized knowledge he doesn't have.

Meanwhile there IS new information on Roswell, including two books just published. Dissect and criticize them if you will. That's okay, but those are vastly more interesting than yet another anonymous witness peeking out shyly from behind Greer's skirts and having the Great Man speak for him.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Patience!

Greer WILL have another big breakthrough, just give him time...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Dr. Greer has risked a lot but getting where he is now. People forget that he gave up a well paid job just to persue the truth.

I do not see anything wrong if he tries to raise funds in order to support himself, his family and all expenses involved in running such an operation.

People also quickly forgot on how he managed together with his team, to bring in all those testimonials on his program.

The guy deserves respect and a pat on the back for doing what he did so hands off and lets have more of the same type of guys !

[edit on 11-7-2007 by giorgio]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Patience!

Greer WILL have another big breakthrough, just give him time...

How much more time? Another 6 years?

How much more money? Another $16000 min per training session?

How many more bogus promises? How many more lies?

How many more cancer deaths for those who get close to him?

And, one other point, what do you mean another big breakthrough? He hasn't had one yet unless you're counting moth photos and owl hoots as the first big breakthrough.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by torsion]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Like many of my fellow ATS brethren I've become utterly disillusioned by Greer's slide into La-La land. The real catastrophe here, in my opinion, is not so much watching Greer self-destruct as it is the set-back it has caused the disclosure movement.

The best part of Greer's early initiatives was his articulate yet conservative, charismatic yet genuine ability to round up hundreds of professional witnesses and getting dozens of them to stand at a podium, relate their experience and offer to testify in front of congress. My guess is most of these witnesses have now scrambled back into their closets and will be very reluctant to come back out again.

Our loss is in watching the most energetic, proactive disclosure movement in our life time disintegrate miserably because the Fuhrer Greer became intoxicated by money, fame, or his own narcissistic decay.

So now he's grasping at 60-yr old 'revelations' as further demonstration of his disclosure prowess. How sad.

Sad for all of us too. The NWO (or whoever - chooses your Guvmint acronym) must be laughing in their boots. What may have been just a thorn in their side has turned into the best anti-disclosure PR campaign they could have envisioned. Maybe he is an "agent" of theirs after all...

In any case, Greer is setting us back light years with every new utterance he makes. At least guys like Friedman maintain their composure and are able to argue 'for the cause' without resorting to flashlights&fairies in the tulips to drain cash from the gullible.

What happened to Greer's 'hundreds of witnesses"? Haven't heard anything from them in a long while. We may never again.

Thanks Greer...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
How much more time? Another 6 years?

As much as it takes.

How much more money? Another $16000 min per training session?

As much as it takes.

And, one other point, what do you mean another big breakthrough? He hasn't had one yet unless you're counting moth photos and owl hoots as the first big breakthrough.

I think "UFO : Greatest Story" (in which a lot of Greer's evidence is featured) is already a great success and will only become bigger.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by giorgio
Dr. Greer has risked a lot by getting where he is now. People forget that he gave up a well paid job just to persue the truth.

I do not see anything wrong if he tries to raise funds in order to support himself, his family and all expenses involved in running such an operation.

People also quickly forgot on how he managed together with his team, to bring in all those testimonials on his program.

The guy deserves respect and a pat on the back for doing what he did so hands off and lets have more of the same type of guys !

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Disclosure is happening now. Little by little the government is accepting little things here and there, remember when they used to say that there was no water on Mars? We believed that literally for decades. Now the other day I read that they are gonna go to the polar caps and see if there is microbial life. Well don't be surprised if they find that there are microbes living there too.

I remember that to say there was water on the moon or on any other planet was a taboo for the government. Now they have said it, and the people at first were like, holly crap!! But now they are like, whatever! The government saw that the reaction faded pretty quickly, and so now I bet they are gonna go to better and bigger things.

This whole idea of the Roswell thing my take a sharp turn, do not be surprised if one day the truth comes out. Do not be surprised if the government suddenly comes out with a fifth story, the ET crashed for real story.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Steven Greer is a initiate of the common struggle of man verses america, not illogical in his approach. He has given key accounts to his proposol.He has mandated this project to 'uplift humanity' to there cause one on a global scale that portrays United freedom.In the beginning he was swayed to follow more of a coverup protocol, now he knows only 'truth' rests on shoulders that can handle it.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It's hard to find now, but for those that missed it, pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and try and sit through this video of Greer. It's excruciating. He'll talk about his wonderful rides in spaceships, homosexuality among planets (did you know Mercury was "Gay"?), how he often levitated as a child, floating around... I can't go on...

For a discussion about this latest "display" (Feb '07 I think), see this ATS thread. The video link in the OP is broken, but you can watch it by clicking in this post (but maybe for not much longer - I think the Greerites are furiously scouring the net to remove this video in all haste - and I don't blame them).

Now ask yourself this: If you were a career pilot or government official who initially agreed to come forward, would you continue to agree to do so after watching this circus? I know I wouldn't...

[edit-fix link]

[edit on 7/11/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
Disclosure is happening now. Little by little the government is accepting little things here and there, remember when they used to say that there was no water on Mars? We believed that literally for decades.

Water on Mars does not equal Disclosure. Even if "they" found microbial life on Mars, that would not equal Disclosure. In fact, I don't remember "they" saying there was no water on Mars. Can you provide a source that makes that claim? I also don't remember "believing" there was no water on Mars for decades. perhaps some people did, but "we" didn't. "We" are roving around Mars discovering new things. This is incremental science and should not be surprising.

Disclosure, however, has at its heart the issue of a world-wide cover-up of supposed alien visitation and contact. That's an exponentially different kettle of fish than finding water on Mars. Sorry, but I don't see one as proving the other.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Disclosure is happening now. Little by little the government is accepting little things here and there, remember when they used to say that there was no water on Mars? We believed that literally for decades.

Water on Mars does not equal Disclosure. Even if "they" found microbial life on Mars, that would not equal Disclosure. In fact, I don't remember "they" saying there was no water on Mars. Can you provide a source that makes that claim?

Here is what I came up with.... apparently water on Mars has been a pretty big debate. Who knew?

Mars

Scientist retract water claims

Now to answer the question, from what I have seen the first claims of water being on Mars came in 1719.

Life on Mars? Christiaan Huygens (1629-1695), publishes Cosmotheoros, a book about whether or not there is life on Mars.

Mars discovery timeline

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
As much as it takes.
As much as it takes.
I think "UFO : Greatest Story" (in which a lot of Greer's evidence is featured) is already a great success and will only become bigger.

Isn't the whole point of this website to deny ignorance?

Giving free license to Leader Greer, to take his time and use as much money that his Cult can raise, is promoting ignorance! Cult Greer has ALL of the necessary warning flags for being a Cult that only promotes ignorance.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Uhhhmmm, correct me if I am wrong, but didn't we spend billions of dollars on many different probes to visit Mars to discover the water? There was no change in attitude from the government. Instead, there was more scientific evidence for water based on human ingenuity.

I'm not sure what your point is? The more that we explore, the more that we will find. How does that dovetail with UFO disclosure?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
You know, i remember back in 2k1 when there was all this talk about the disclosure project ,i'll admit i was like What?? with a raised eyebrow, so i was intrigued and i followed and went on the sites including seaspower to check what this was all about and man ill tell you i was impressed, although it didn't surprise me the very little attention it got, as opposed to a story on lets say.. scientology with numerous follow up stories ala pro or con and the such, but somewhere along the lines and for the life of me can't figure it out,SOMETHING happened to this man, seriously i can't imagine him sitting at dinner with an influential politician and saying stuff like" oh and by the way when i was a kid i use to levitate" wide eyed and nodding, yet he's saying such now, why?

he definitely has influence but him as a smart man should know that you cant be blurting out stuff like that! the ET subject is stilll in the primitive stages, people will think your a whacko, so it begs the question why the sudden change? does he GROSSLY misunderestimate the publics perception on what he is saying or is it deliberate?

i dont know man, something is not right about this whole shenanigan...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join