It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greer, new press release about EBE from Roswell

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
"New Military Witness to Living Extraterrestrial Lifeform From the Roswell NM Crash Identified By The Disclosure Project"

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va., July 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Steven M. Greer MD,
Director of The Disclosure Project (www.DisclosureProject.org...)
reports that a new Army Intelligence witness has come forward with
knowledge of an extraterrestrial biological life form who survived the UFO
crash at Roswell, NM.
This witness saw a living ET three years after the famous crash in New
Mexico in 1947. In 1950, this witness, who was at a military facility on
the east coast, saw a four to five foot tall ET being who was being held in
a cage in a guarded bunker. Apparently the ET was being transported to a
facility for study. This witness, who is highly credible, states that he
learned that this ET was the sole remaining living being from the Roswell
crash in July of 1947. The ET had a larger than human head, and was
yellow-gray in color. The ET was in a small cage and under armed guard.
This witness states that another ET survived the crash but had since died
in captivity.

www.prnewswire.com.../www/story/07-09-2007/0004622258&EDATE=

Not much new here, but interesting that Greer has alledgedly established contact with a witness who saw the EBE. If that's true, thats pretty cool.

I don't discredit this just because Greer is off track lately and frequently over-exagerates. In listening to last weeks 'Paracast' with Richard Dolan being interviewed, he personally corraborated one of Greers secret meetings with a high level admiral by calling the admiral directly and asking if he actually met with Greer. Dolan seemed to think that some of Greer's work and meetings are totally legit, but he did make a negative remark regarding some of Greer's other claims and activities, so I don't think he supports a lot of Greers other activities but does think his claims of meeting with top officials is often based on real events.

So while I can't say I totally believe this press release as fact (remember the old EBE verse human mountain battle press release?), I will consider this as possible, or as Stanton Friendmen always says, "Put it in my Gray bin".....

I would ask what others think but this but am hesitant since I will get the standard, "Leader Greer makes tasty kool aid" as well as the standard, "Greer is the second coming...."

In the possibility this is true, it disturbs me they kept the EBE in a cage like an animal or enemy. This might indicate the EBE is either hostile or we don't treat them very well......

Talk amongst yourselves....

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Without facts and evidence, then I'll gladly store it in the Leader Greer trash bin.

Let Leader Greer mutter as much crap that he wants, but until he has solid facts and evidence, it's all worth nothing - unless you want to pay him $800 to experience it for yourself.

Why would Leader Greer even need to chase down Roswell witnesses when Leader Greer regularly communes with ET? Why hunt down the smoke from the gun, when you could produce the gun, with the fingerprints and the hand that holds it???

Leader Greer is all screwed up and his methodology confirms it.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocketsauce
.... This witness, who is highly credible, states that he
learned that this ET was the sole remaining living being from the Roswell
crash in July of 1947. The ET had a larger than human head, and was
yellow-gray in color. The ET was in a small cage and under armed guard.
This witness states that another ET survived the crash but had since died
in captivity. ...

This "credible" witness needs to just come out and speak up on his own behalf and not use Greer as his avenue to speak out, as by doing this his story wont be fully disclosed to the listening public properly, IMO.

This story sounds very close to the story about "Charlie and Lucy", the two surviving Grey's found at their crash site.
In my opinion "Grey's are an aggressive breed of Alien" and being caged probably wasn't a bad idea at the time tho it may seem cruel we don't know what the "cage" looked like. For all we know it was made to be comfortable yet cautiously confining. "Charlie" did die first, in captivity and in the hands of the U.S. Government, and thus after a series of events "Lucy" was "traded" back so maybe this is this new "witnesses" point of view on the story.

ATTENTION ALL GREER WITNESSES: If "you" are reading this ... ATS IS "your" safe place ... your forum ... your place to tell your story and show your documents WITHOUT having to go through Greer and hoping the public gets informed and becomes fully aware of what "you" have witnessed. It wont cost you a cent, it wont make you sign any wavers, and you wont even have to leave your home!

(insert twilight zone spinning circles here) Come to ATS ... show us your stuff ... tell us your story

Ok I tried,
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
You know, I think Greer has done alot of good work - I think the disclosure project in and of itself is a fantastic thing. However, I'm still on the fence about his person. I think that he's well intended but he got caught up in the new agey gooo that so many of us have at some point bought in to. I know I did. At any rate, I agree that his comming foward about this witness might be an attempt to regain some of the credibility he's lost recently.

Wicked

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I would love know if it was established where these EBE's were from, which planet, dimension, time or other place as yet unknown to us, or why they were here.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
What emotional issues were there from the aleged EBE as to the fate of his fellow crew of the crashed craft, and to their fate as captives here on earth, with the likelyhood that they were not going to be able to return to their place in the universe, time or dimension.
Just curious.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocketsauce

I would ask what others think but this but am hesitant since I will get the standard, "Leader Greer makes tasty kool aid" as well as the standard, "Greer is the second coming...."

Greer, most emphatically, IS NOT the "second coming".

Nor will he save the world single-handedly.

People may not take his work seriously until he gets murdered though.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
People may not take his work seriously until he gets murdered though.

Leader Greer can not be murdered. When he is threatened by violence, he prays to ET or god and either (or both) of them make his enemies drop guns and play guitars. This is all from Leader Greer himself. The man has a pact with the Universal Eldar Peace Love Ambassadors with a set protocol of contact and communication in place.

Anyway, the Roswell myth already has plenty of dodgy witnesses, so it's no surprise that Leader Greer managed to find another one that won't be able to substantiate his story properly.

Without any undisputable facts, names, places and dates, that can all be verified, then this new witness revelation is nothing but hot air. Sixty years of crap from both sides has ensured that the truth about Roswell will never be known. I'm finally over the Roswell story. It's a dead-end, even if it was an alien vehicle that crashed!

O'Hare has more appeal and it was RECENT. Why isn't Leader Greer in O'Hare trying to contact witnesses there and establish peace contact protocols with the visiting abassadors of love and universal unity?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Without any undisputable facts, names, places and dates, that can all be verified, then this new witness revelation is nothing but hot air.

Thats why its a cover-up.

Originally posted by tezzajw
Sixty years of crap from both sides has ensured that the truth about Roswell will never be known.

The truth can and will be known. It is only a matter of when. Unfortunately we may not still be alive, at least not on this plane.

Why are there so many snakes on this plane?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
If Greer is ever on Coast 2 Coast again, I hope someone (maybe me) asks Greer to hand off the Disclosure project to someone else. He is in the way and "discrediting" the disclosure. If he's really looking for change then he should give the reigns to a scientist or anyone with a lot of credibility and connections so they can get this thing rolling. The biggest problem right now is Greer not-- the witnesses or big media. He can stay in the background of the project, but he really needs to stop being the "voice" for this. He in essence is blocking the truth, that witnesses are revealing, with his own persona. Take one for the team doc.

(deleted)

edited- whoops I need to read the original post better instead of glancing over it

[edit on 7/11/07 by Atomic]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Sounds like Greer is simply jumping on the Roswell 60th anniversary bandwagon to get publicity for his money making organisations. Perhaps ticket sales for his Montreal gig are going as well as he would have hoped.

He may also be trying to distract attention from his "ET landing in a 'G7' country" claim - due to happen before the end of the year. By bringing another 'big story' into play people will focus on this, despite his new tale having a distinct lack of any evidence.

The description of the ET having a 'larger than human head' and being 'yellow grey in colour' seems to derive from the puppet in the ET interview video - thus adding another link to the ever-growing hoax daisy chain.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Rather than allowing this topic to go off course any further with the Dr. Greer bash-a-thon, this is not a new story at all. Witnesses at Wright Patterson Air Force Base, specifically the military personnel who recieved the beings, reported two of the EBE crew alive. This was on a documentary on the History channel in the late nineties and also on a two tape documentary that I own entitled,UFOS: Miracle of the Unknown, a Questar Video Presentation. Tape one is called, From Legend to Reality and tape two is called ABOVE TOP SECRET. Even more fascinating is Mr. John Lear is present in this documentary with some very interesting things to say. Many of these eyewitnesses corroborate Dr. Greer's claims.
www.google.com...

[edit on 11-7-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047
Many of these eyewitnesses corroborate Dr. Greer's claims.

Whoa, hang on a second. Leader Greer hasn't made any claims about the Roswell aliens, has he? Wasn't the thread title that Leader Greer found a new witness to the Roswell aliens? The witness is making the claims about the aliens, not Leader Greer.

Leader Greer claims other things that can not be proven: he can levitate; moths are Alien Energy Anchor Beings, his enemies drop guns and play guitars, etc... I don't recall Leader Greer making claims that he saw the Roswell aliens? He's claimed that he is in contact with the Universal Peace Elder Love Ambassadors with a Contact Protocol that will eventuate in full public display in a G7 country...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I think you are really getting off topic here with your personal attack on Dr. Greer. All I meant to say was that I have seen two different documentaries with actual eyewitnesses that have seen these two surviving alien crew members alive. Forget about Dr. Greer and concentrate on the salient portion of my post.

www.google.com...

[edit on 11-7-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I truly don't understand how anyone doesn't realize that disclosure is happening right now, as we speak. It never "was" going to be some all out, massive dump of info. I've followed over the past 5-10 years as little by little, more and more evidence is disclosed, and unless I've completely misread the last couple of years, we are going to live to see the greatest news story in the history of Mankind. We are in the middle of the climax of disclosure, and much like the ongoing contact with people like Whitley Strieber and the people that Budd Hopkins represents, it is being done on a person by person basis and will continue as such until it is just widely known that they "do" exist, they "are" here and I suppose we'll see what happens then. I hope for our sakes they can do something to help this world, because we have reached the final climax of what will ultimately be Humanity's extinction, or it's salvation. Here's hoping for the latter.....

:: Cheers ::

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047
I think you are really getting off topic here with your personal attack on Dr. Greer.

Duly noted, however, you'll also note that the first word in this thread title is "Greer".

Leader Greer has made this recent claim to cash in on the Roswell publicity, just as Torsion wrote. It's a lame attempt to try and generate more funds for his business.

Unless Leader Greer's witness can supply ANY evidence, then the testimony is nothing more than a distraction.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by tezzajw]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I agree with you on that score, tezzajw, on the cashing in on Roswell. Unfortunately, Roswell has become a cottage industry for many people who make a living in the UFO industry and get caught up with the trappings. But, Roswell is not a fabricated story to turn a dime for every investigator out there. At the core there is meat on that bone.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Despite the direction Dr. Greer has taken, his disclosure project was a revelation and should be taken for what it was. Don't discredit the project just because of his current directions, for they probably weren't his motivation back in 2001.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Despite the direction Dr. Greer has taken, his disclosure project was a revelation and should be taken for what it was. Don't discredit the project just because of his current directions, for they probably weren't his motivation back in 2001.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... but it's now 2007 and for the past six years, all that Leader Greer has done is spew out crap, which culminated in the mothra episode a few months ago.

Exactly what is the project doing today? Finding *another* Roswell alien witness, who will probably not be able to substantiate his story, is hardly anything credible. We'll all have to wait until the G7 country even takes place, huh?

You would honestly think, that if you claimed regular contact with ET and you held training courses to vector in UFOs for other people, then you would already be able to disclose everything yourself, without needing tired, old Roswell witnesses rehashing the same claims we've all heard before.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Leader Greer can not be murdered. When he is threatened by violence, he prays to ET or god and either (or both) of them make his enemies drop guns and play guitars. This is all from Leader Greer himself. The man has a pact

hahahahahh

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join