It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Papers Please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted here yet....

Interesting stuff.

J

www.disclose.tv...

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites that supports the thread; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as it relates to the thread.

[edit on 10/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Variations of this kind of thing are being posted all the time...I'll believe this supposed gov't scheme when I see it.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
To help... Subject matter contained:

biometric facial geometry
biometric fingerprints
rfid
people tracking
border security
Real ID Act - May 11, 2008
National ID
Non-citizens; removal of voting rights
Hacking RFID Cards
Implanted Microchips
World Government

Enjoy,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
To help... Subject matter contained:

biometric facial geometry
biometric fingerprints
rfid
people tracking
border security
Real ID Act - May 11, 2008
National ID
Non-citizens; removal of voting rights
Hacking RFID Cards
Implanted Microchips
World Government

Enjoy,

Sri Oracle

Typical subject matter, just as I expected.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The NWO makes no sense i have come to learn.i have asked many times in all different threads what the nwo stands to gain that they cant already have..

They control the poeple through media and wars

They have mass wealth

They poisen us through chem trails and vacines

They run most of the huge successful busines in the world.

So do they want a NWO just to be able to say,We are better than you?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
The NWO makes no sense i have come to learn.i have asked many times in all different threads what the nwo stands to gain that they cant already have..

They have mass wealth

So what's your proof of any of this?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This is only the beginning, they want it to seem like owe its going to be for the good, right? Wrong it’s a ploy to swindle this thing right in front of use. Oh first its for the legal workers that are here. But then every one’s going to get one regardless.

Every day my bright and sunny day just keeps getting a little dimmer. There’s a storm a brewing and its going to be a big one. First the bills are past and the card technology is implemented for legal immigrants.
Business is going to want something similar for people with criminal records. Its all come to pass, next up the MICROCHIP. Forget about hiding from the New World Order because they’d have you tuned in. Forget Infrared, you’re the little red dot on the computer monitor.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pweagle
This is only the beginning, they want it to seem like owe its going to be for the good, right? Wrong it’s a ploy to swindle this thing right in front of use. Oh first its for the legal workers that are here. But then every one’s going to get one regardless.

Every day my bright and sunny day just keeps getting a little dimmer. There’s a storm a brewing and its going to be a big one. First the bills are past and the card technology is implemented for legal immigrants.
Business is going to want something similar for people with criminal records. Its all come to pass, next up the MICROCHIP. Forget about hiding from the New World Order because they’d have you tuned in. Forget Infrared, you’re the little red dot on the computer monitor.

You do have the option of fighting back, you know.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo

They have mass wealth

Basically the problem is the people and the fewer there are to control. Don’t you get it? The more people the more chance for revolt. Its not so much that they are better their just at the top looking down on you thinking I could squash you like a bug if I wanted to. Imagine that, you ever looked at some less fortunate then you and thought to your self I’m better because I have a job and money. Everyone thinks it. Its human nature to see and point out the differences in us all, rich or pore, short of tall, fat of skinny! When you have so much money what can you do but play monopoly on a world scale.

It’s no wonder how some people think that they aren’t even human. When you have so much and are addicted to power like some are addicted to drugs, what is the detox program for that?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

You do have the option of fighting back, you know.

Never been much of a fighter but its in my blood to survive. I’ll be on the next boat to some place else, before they put a chip in me. Oh I really want to fight but there’s so much opposition and I’m only one man, there are many out there I’m sure but where. There’s so much crap in the world and so many reason to fight, but some ones got to pull the trigger.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
pweagle,

So ya the only reason they do all this massive planning,hide all these secrets and kill so many poeple is just because they have a strong drive to be the best?

There has to be a better reason,they already are the best,lik i said they control and run everything right?

So what do they want to do,sit on a throne and make every person in the world come kiss their feet and tell them how awsome they are,Bull shart..

I have yet to find a acceptable answer for this question.the anser of power i think is bs..Hell they are presidents of countries and own every major business if you believe in them.

I'm torn because i did a couple months hard research into them,yet Alex jones nor anyone on here is able to give a answer besides to be even more powerfull..

What do you think they gonna be able to fly or something if they do this?Don't get me wrong i have seen a lot of odd things when looking up the nwo,hell theres even threads on here where i argue the case that NWO exists..

Then one day i asked myself,well they already have it all,and its not like a magic portlal will open up or something if they rule over every single person.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
]

new topics

top topics

join