It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Material Tested & Found To Be Alien?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Interesting video re: testing recently done on material samples reportedly from the Roswell crash site. See what you think...

J.

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I guess everbody has seen this already then huh?

J.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Thanks for that Jimbo!!

That was really good. I wonder if they are ever gonna make that conference happen again sometime in the future? They should!!

I hate when the government does crap like that. I hate it when they suddenly have all the control over the citizens. Oh... but I got a good one for their ars. Wait until what I have prepared hits the streets. There is no way in this world that anyone will ever deny the existence of these machines and the aliens who pilot them.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
For some reason when I click on the link, the page comes up but the video's not there. Any idea why? I'd love to see it.

Coward, can you give us a hint as to what type of info you have?
THanks, FL

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Interesting video. However, it's all speculation based on hearsay at this point. If this object truly exists, there has to be a way to expose it to the public without risk of government covering it up.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing... interesting.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
can't wait to see your evidence Coward. What have you got? An Ailen locked up in your bedroom? Or something more simple but exotic like something taken from the inside of a UFO? Don't keep us in suspense for too long!!

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady

THanks, FL

It is a project I am working on. I cannot disclose much on ATS because I know for a fact that we are being monitored. I will make a thread on it when the time is right, when the project is full speed ahead and cannot be stopped. I do not want to give the you know who the upper hand, they will sabotage our work.

By the way, it’s not a government project. I do not work for any government agency, when I say they are monitoring us, it’s because ATS is a breading ground for government agents and agencies that want to be a step ahead. They read the threads and stop ideas before they materialize. I don’t want that to happen to me.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
... ATS is a breading ground for government agents and agencies that want to be a step ahead. They read the threads and stop ideas before they materialize. ...

Could you get them to maybe put the whammy on those stupid "UFO images in old artwork" threads when they pop up? That would be a big help. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Coward, I do understand. Good luck with your project and I'm looking forward to seeing it when it's done.
Thanks for the video, even though I can't access it for some reason.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
so he still has the debris in his possesion? How come the discovery of non terrestrial isotopes did'nt cause an uproar in the science community? Or did they merely think these are just meterorite fragments of some kind? whats the current status of all this?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hmmm... Interesting vid... Wonder how long before our good Dr. Lier has an untimely accident or terminal illness? And we thought Putin was bad! Lier should get his artifact and his person to safety without delay. Unfortunately, this means going incognito or underground.

As for coward: dude - you're nuts. "Suicidal coward" may be a more accurate moniker. If you're fooling us you'll tick off your bros AND the MIB for using up their resources. If you're on the level I'd suggest you broadcast far and wide under a pseudonym and then disappear for a year or two.

Good luck...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

It is a project I am working on. I cannot disclose much on ATS because I know for a fact that we are being monitored. I will make a thread on it when the time is right, when the project is full speed ahead and cannot be stopped. I do not want to give the you know who the upper hand, they will sabotage our work.....I don’t want that to happen to me.

Yes...monitored, watched from afar, silently surveiled! In which case you would not have advertised about your 'project' so openly and drawn attention to yourself. You're making some pretty big claims here. It would have been more appropriate for you to say nothing until you were in the position of being 'unstoppable.' Do you REALLY think you are anonymous on this board? Do you REALLY think your privacy is protected by ATS, despite that they try? Do you know how a packet sniffer works? As it happens, you are now found. On the one hand I hope you are teasing, but on the other people have been teased around here enough. Nobody likes that. Tread carefully.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo

As for coward: dude - you're nuts. "Suicidal coward" may be a more accurate moniker. If you're fooling us you'll tick off your bros AND the MIB for using up their resources. If you're on the level I'd suggest you broadcast far and wide under a pseudonym and then disappear for a year or two.

Good luck...

You guys are the only ones I can talk to about the UFO subject. If it were not for ATS I would probably really have gone nuts. It is hard to know about UFOs and not be able to talk about it with anyone. Believe me when I say this. It is not a trick, and i do not want to tick anyone off.

What's coming is real.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This features Dr. Rodger Leer. The piece was found to be of terestrial origion, being some rare form of material developed by the US government for satalite or defence purposes.

Rodger Leer was on Coast to Coast AM the night after the show aired, and gave some interesting information...

He said when he attempted to get the remainder of the piece back, he had a really hard time contacting anybody on the show. Eventually he got a secretary who later found the piece and sent it back...

He discovered a bit of a problem once he got it back, however: The remainder of the piece that was returned was physically larger than the origional piece that was sent. Being a small piece of the origional sample would also have been cut off to test the elements of the material, this made even less sense. When Dr. Leer tried to re-contact the production company, they had all but vanished...

As an interesting side note (seperate from the things Leer said), this was one of the very last episodes of the series to air... I came to notice this after hearing his interview, as I had been a regular viewer of the show while it aired...

Rodger assumed the secretary who sent the piece back was probably not supposed to. He said she likely had no idea that the peace in their possetion was not the origional piece he had given them...

If what he said is correct, and you take into account the fact that the show seemingly disappeared from the airwaves shortly after this episode, the timing and circumstances do seem a bit interesting...

[edit on 7/11/2007 by bobby3]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I think we've all had enough of the chads & Isaacs, and of the "alien event in Aug!!!!" thing..either cough up what you got or quit becus I aint buying anything else right now.

Originally posted by Outrageo

Good luck...

You guys are the only ones I can talk to about the UFO subject. If it were not for ATS I would probably really have gone nuts. It is hard to know about UFOs and not be able to talk about it with anyone. Believe me when I say this. It is not a trick, and i do not want to tick anyone off.

What's coming is real.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I just thought of something pretty strange, if the roswell crash was spread over 2/4 of a mile and hundreds of yards across, then how come th supposed body only had a cut on the leg? The alien would've had to be pretty secured to only have a cut up leg after a crash like that. Somebody, either Ray Santelli saying '' I faked the footage not to look like an idiot, but there was real footgae blah blah..'' Or the army officials that claimed the debris of the crash was several hundred feet all over the place.
Something doesn't fit in. If it was a UFO crash, then perhaps there were no bodies involved, if it was, then the bodies should have almost disintergrated at the speed it must've been traveling....

-Jimmy-

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
For some reason when I click on the link, the page comes up but the video's not there. Any idea why? I'd love to see it.

THanks, FL

Hmmm..that's wierd...I just double checked by clicking the link above and it worked just fine...hmmm

J.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
Thanks for sharing... interesting.

Any time

J.

top topics

join