It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom gives Toddler Ecstasy!! very sick video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Dont watch because you might get a gun and shoot this mom, this is sick and it breaks my heart. This little girl doesnt look well and im not sure why they even posted the video. Thank god they did, maybe they can find this poor girl before she dies.

I havent found a link except for the video but I guess the cops are trying to track her down.

LiveLeak

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Oh My dear God! That child has neurological trauma. I cant believe I even watched this video. I am such an over protective Mom and this is just torture. It is unbelievable, all I can do is pray that someone finds these dastardly criminals and that they are brought to justice. None of the children looked well or balanced. How could this have been videoed? How could it have not been intercepted by the supposed watchers of that website? My heart breaks.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I can not believe that no one has responded to this thread. I hate to bring it back to light but it needs to be viewed by everyone, maybe just maybe someone will reccognize the mother or children and TURN them in. I have never been one to say that or to get involved, but this is just too much.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
They already found the mother because I saw it on the local Houston news this morning. They were running away from the camera.

The thing is though, there's no proof that the child was on Ecstasy, and as of right now no charges can be filed.

I must admit that there may have been a time in "my friends" past when "my friend" may have partaken in said drug and "my friend's" eyes never rolled back like that. "My friend" is not sure what that's all about.

Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The most recent report I heard said that no one in that car has tested positive for ecstasy.

As for the child's affect, I've not seen anything like that in a normal child or adult.

To me, it's not just that the eyes are rolled back, it's that she doesn't respond to either visual or tactile stimulation.

That's very weird.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
That makes we want to puke. I hope they give these girls life in prison w/o parole.

Make an example out of these dumb !#$!#$@$

I hope they are pissing their pants as we speak!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The little girl was just imitating someone from the movie The Grudge. They interviewed the mother and the little girl on the news this morning. She even did it for the camera.

This thing was blown way out of proportion.

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
The little girl was just imitating someone from the movie The Grudge. They interviewed the mother and the little girl on the news this morning. She even did it for the camera.

This thing was blown way out of proportion.

Peace

Do you have a link for that?

I don't believe it. Have you done extacy? Did you see the way that kids jaw is grinding??? Did she duplicate that as well? There better be more of an investigation.

I wonder if they made up a good story for why that kid and that baby where not in car seats either.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This one's from July 11th.

www.click2houston.com...

The new interview I was speaking of hasn't been posted on the website yet.

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

I wonder if they made up a good story for why that kid and that baby where not in car seats either.

Excellent point. KO, can you imagine treating your child that way? I can't.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Thanks for the link Dr. LOve.

I do not believe them. That baby's jaw was grinding hard!!

If you haven't done extacy I'll fill you in.

The first couple of times you do it, your jaw will grind uncontrollably, same with coc aine. I do not in anyway condone the use of these drugs but I have tried them in the past.

Very sad video. Even worse parents.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo

Originally posted by kleverone

Excellent point. KO, can you imagine treating your child that way? I can't.

I would rather slice off my genitalia with a dull rusty spoon.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I saw this on the news the other day.. I was just like beside myself..
If they give this child Ex, I hope they get put in jail, and have plenty of time to think about what they have done to this child..
Ex is a very dangerous drug.. One of the drugs I never really wanted to get into. Ive seen so many of my friends on that crap. And they do roll their eyes and stuff like in the video.. it just makes me sick and sad at the same time.. Even as a joke its not funny.. That # kills to many kids, and is somewhat given a postive light in so many songs today..
The reality is, Ex is bad news, and full of herion and other types of drugs.
Bad Bad bad!! shame on those people!!! Hopefully they will pay for their crimes...

top topics

join