It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Existance: Fact or Fiction

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
As I've said before I would love to prove myself but I haven't had any bad "visions" since 9/11,

The only dream I've had lately is all the people in NY had some sort of plague and were eating each other like cannibals while some sloldiers with breathing gear were shooting people , not leting them go over bridges, letting them die.

You don't consider plague and people dying and being shot as bad?

Quite a contradiction there.

Come on, come clean, you're making stuff up are you not?

[edit on 18-7-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
You don't consider plague and people dying and being shot as bad?
Quite a contradiction there.
Come on, come clean, you're making stuff up are you not?
I didn't say that the dream of the plague was a prediction that will occur , the only one that I truely stated as being a prediction was the one of 9/11. I lied about not having another dream since so I could wait till all the comotion went down to say this dream I had , I'm not sayin' this will indeed hapen since no alien being told me it would but I'm only speculatin' it would occur since every terrorist attack has a more likely % of it occuring here.You may have caught me in that one but I'm not lying to you or to all my fellow ATS members on what I've told . Like I said countless times label me whatever you want since I won't post anything related to that stuff no more since everybody seems to be gettin' all crazy on me when I talk about this stuff.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Haven't seen it yet saw the short clips but not the whole... Do you have a link?
LOL Who said Bob Lazar was in it?
I don't know who said it but I think someone posted it in one of my threads , it could be the one I did on Dan Burisch(who I don't believe his claims fully).There was a guy there who said it was determined that it was Bob but I don't believe it at all.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-oThere was a guy there who said it was determined that it was Bob but I don't believe it at all.

LOL that's funny there was a guy..... who said.... it was determined...that is was Bob

Yet no one asked Bob?

Oopsy never mind I see he has been banned

Well you could always email him at United Nuclear

Now why would you not believe Dan Burisch? Silly lemming... you guys want proof yet don't believe those that tell you.

[edit on 18-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Now why would you not believe Dan Burisch? Silly lemming... you guys want proof yet don't believe those that tell you.
Stop gettin' all up on me knight zorgon since I'm not the guy who stated it was Bob.I don't wanna pin the guy out cause I'm a friendly neighborhood spider-man who alredy has tons of enemies in this great city.The reason I don't believe Burisch fully is due to his outragious claims and stargate stuff.If you've got the proof show us it ,if not go back to protectin' your kingdom.

[edit on 18-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-oThe reason I don't believe Burisch fully is due to his outragious claims and stargate stuff.

Well before you toss Burisch out the window, you might want to check out what 'Henry Deacon', a Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Physicist has to say.

www.projectcamelot.net...

If you've got the proof show us it ,if not go back to protectin' your kingdom.

My evidence etc is easily found in our Stargate thread and on my webpage...

Catch ya later Spiderman

[edit on 18-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the info Knight of Templar since I've never heard of this info , the only question I have to ask you is if you truely believe what this guy has said about all this stuff and that the aliens from roswell were us from the future, where's the proof of this man's identity. If we end up lookin' like the greys I'd have to wear my spidey mask everyday so I wouldn't have to look at myself. I thought you were skeptical on the subject of 9/11 bein' an inside job , now all of a sudden you believe everything this guy said
.What if some of this data is disinfo to startle us conspiracy theorists out there who don't believe what the government say at all.If he was really an insider why he didn't give specific dates to future attacks/happenings , the only thing he mentioned was of the staged attack in china around 2008. Your probably protectin' something yourself Knight of Templar ( just kiddin' zorgon)

[edit on 18-7-2007 by steve-o]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join