It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Cell in the U.S. Or On Its Way, According to New Intel

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

More at Source: Al-Qaida infiltrating America as patients
Clinics warn of medical visa scam by foreigners looking to get in U.S.

Medical clinics across the country have been flooded with requests from foreign nationals from Pakistan and other Muslim countries to help them gain visa entry into the U.S. as patients.
The post-9/11 trend concerns authorities who fear al-Qaida could be using the medical industry to infiltrate terrorist cells into the country.
-------------
"I'm not sure which I'm more alarmed by – people scamming for visas, or the casual attitude of those overseeing the granting of visas," Sylvester said.
The department added, however, that a letter of invitation from a medical facility does not necessarily guarantee approval of a foreign patient's visa.
-------------------
Additionally, the FBI and Homeland Security have warned consular officers in Pakistan, as well as law enforcement in the U.S., to be on the alert for al-Qaida terrorists posing as medical aides to disabled persons.
In November 2003, for example, WND has learned U.S. intelligence intercepted information about a plot by al-Qaida to employ the scam to obtain U.S. visas for terrorist operatives at the U.S. embassy in Islamabad.
Here is the text of the warning issued in a closely held intelligence-driven action bulletin by Homeland Security at the time:
"As of mid-November 2003, Islamic extremists were supposedly planning to send operatives to the United States and United Kingdom to conduct attacks. The attacks will allegedly take place in April 2004. The operatives will be Pakistani individuals who would obtain U.S. visas in Islamabad, Pakistan. The operatives will accompany a disabled person and act as the disabled person's assistants when obtaining the visa."

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
Like any good story line, we must have a grand build up to the fateful event.

Well, it looks like I found a little bit more of the "grand buildup"...
According to the article, a few at least are getting caught & not getting through with this method...But it always raises the question of how many do get through, doesn't it? At least we're now aware of another method that terrorists use to infiltrate the US...And we can be watchful for it.
No matter how hard the Government tries, it cannot provide us with security. But politicians are all too willing to steal our Rights from us with the promise that they could never keep.

Originally posted by johnsky
A : If they are in the US, then clearly the whole "we fight them here, or we fight them there" is absolutely wrong... they follow you home regardless of whether you're there or not.

Which is why Bush doesn't pull out of the Middle East so as to secure our borders from more terrorists coming in...He wants to generate more fear, which is why a lot of people at ATS refer to the Bush Administration as the "real terrorists."

Originally posted by TruthWithin
On the one hand you have people who thing this is all a lie by the US UK governments to perpetrate constant fear so as to mobilize some agenda (NWO, Illuminati etc)

Well, you've got documented history to show that Govenments do orchestrate events to lure their people into traps that allow further oppression/suppression...In the USA you've got Bush "stacking the courts", removing oversight commitees (or at least making them ineffective), pushing the Patriot Act (which is Unconstitutional to begin with), the CIA recruiting & training people in the Middle East in terrorist tactics during the Cold War Era (which turned into the terrorists groups of today), all sorts of US Government meddling in Middle Eastern politics/economy (to piss off the governments & terrorists enough to go on an active offense against the US) & Bush acting overall to remove the "checks & balances" system of the Constitution while grabbing for more power & money.
The evidence of Government conspiracy abounds in the news/TV/radio; Pretty much every day that goes by, you can see how the events are leading into a Hitler-style takeover of power in the US Government. So, do you think Bush is not gearing up the US to allow him to take dictatorial power?
IMO, Congress needs to push directly into Impeachment proceedings so as to remove Bush & Cheney from Office, pending investigation & court testimonies...I think that's the only thing that can stop Bush before declaring Martial Law & prevent the Rise of the Fourth Reich in America.

Originally posted by TKainZero
We have to realise that we are at WAR!!! We need to start acting like it. WWII was not won with compasion for the enemy...

But we didn't win WW 2 by eliminating compassion for our own US Citizens either...During WW 2, the military & National Guard were securing our borders as well as fighting in Europe & the Pacific Rim. Bush abjectly refuses to secure our borders now, allowing all types of enemies easy access to American soil. Pretty shabby strategy, don't you think? When is it that really differentiates between "fighting a war" & "using a war for political purposes?"

Does anyone actually believe the U.S. government and particularly the Bush administration would (if they had real evidence of impending attack) sit on the evidence, and "let it happen"?

If actions already performed by the Bush Administration are any indication , yes.

Originally posted by esdad71
If you think for one minute that the US has told you about every possbile and thrwarted threat in the US since 9/11 you are passively naive. If the US told us about each one there WOULD be mass hysteria and would be worse for our nation. What the public does not know will not hurt them in some cases. Sorry, but this is the way it is.

No, what you don't know can hurt you (& quite often kill you). Sorry but that's the way it is...At least in the real world. The real world is not a safe & gentle place...The more you know, the better you can protect yourself from its dangers.

Originally posted by seenitall
I'm not going for or against, but it seems like you want to blame your governments for everything. Yes it may be true, but if it isn't then you are doing a lot of damage. Please try to keep it real.

A lot of damage has already been done by the Government...Sworn by legally-binding Oath to keep a Republic form of Government, but they've turned it into a Democracy that's rapidly degenerating into Tyranny, just as all Democracys do...That's a fact of history & it's reality.

Originally posted by jsobecky
Best suggestion: stay vigilant. You can do no more.

Actually, we have to get vigilant. During most of US history, we've gradually lost our sense of Civic Duty to stay vigilant on the Government. Now we have to not only be vigilant against personal threat from outside our Nation, but we also have to be vigilant on what's going on inside our Government.

Originally posted by marg6043
You just made my day
love the post and the references to V for Vendetta, we are actually living the same days before that movie fictional plot.

And there's also been a March of V's in Washing D.C., protesting about how badly the Government's been stealing Citizens' Rights.

Originally posted by GodzHor2
I think that since Bush's family were original passengers on the mayflower,that the native americans should round up their appaloosas and feather their hair and take a warparty to the white house and just give back the beads we gave them and take it all back.The whole country. Lets see how those diaperheaded al quedas like it when they answer the doorbell to screaming eagle and the souix nation!
just a thought.

Wouldn't work too good if they went into D.C. for "counting coup." The Injins have already had plenty of vengeance on the "white devil" by introducing them to tobacco...

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I wonder why this is coming out now. Many have estimated 1000s of Al-queda cells already in the United States. Another cell headed our way? They are already here in my opinion and just keep on coming. Getting into the United States undetected is simple for these people, look at the situation in Mexico alone. U.S. borders are like a screen door on a submarine.

Its just interesting that they keep on pumping this out as news when its an every day occurance.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It was all planned to happen this way. From your decider down to your religious priests and clerics, for they all are playing the world, for domination. and your the cards. THey just use them to bring you into thir fights, and use you via lies to die for them. If you drop your attitudes of initiall resentment of even looking at witchcraft and occultism, you might see a world hidden right under your nose, while you may say you have never hurt anyone, just depends, did you get some fast food at a popular restaraunt, or shop at a big brand store? Because the good that is done at home by the outer circle, is not as strong as the bad being done away from our country by insiders of a flase religion, an apostate state, of fairness, of false truth, greed and feet of clay. Not the burgeoning paradise you all hope for through money and voting machines, both cursed, both manipulatable. YOur system is false, so is all others. Strong or weak.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper
Whether they let it happen and shout " we told you so" or they clamp down on a currently suspected terrorist cell, it will all look good for the big guys.

Does anyone actually believe the U.S. government and particularly the Bush administration would (if they had real evidence of impending attack) sit on the evidence, and "let it happen"?

Yes.

See : Pearl Harbor and other "incidents".

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Hi
sorry but I watched SBS news today and watched this women rant and rave about some report... alarm bells/terror/terror but during the scare talk, she said one thing, ever so quickly that a lot of people would miss:

"alert, alert, terror etc but we have no intelligence but we are taking the warning seriously..."

The classified report is from the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC) and is being discussed at the White House today

SBS

What a complete waste of my viewing time.

Honestly, I was so mad I turned the news off.

This is scare mongering...

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
It's interesting they are now claiming it's patients who may be the terrorist. After the UK thing they said it was Doctors (which I never believed) and low and behold yesterday I saw a news article saying that the 4 dr's they had suspected had no ties to terrorism.

Keep throwing something till it sticks AND throw stuff so fast that by the time last weeks "terror alert" is proved to be a lie a brand new "terror warning" has swept into place.

How very nice.

Thank you mass media!

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
As we are all saying here. This is no surprise to you, me, or our elected representatives. Here is an article referring back to the problem of Arab immigration and terrorists coming across the borders back in 1998. Here is some interesting info from the article.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Arabs have been reported crossing the Arizona border for an unknown period. Border rancher George Morgan encounters thousands of illegals crossing his ranch on a well-used trail. He relates a holiday event: "It was Thanksgiving 1998, and I stepped outside my house and there were over a hundred 'crossers' in my yard. Damnedest bunch of illegals I ever saw. All of them were wearing black pants, white shirts and string ties. Maybe they were hoping to blend in," he chuckled. "They took off, I called the Border Patrol, and a while later, an agent, Dan Green, let me know that they had caught them. He said that they were all Iranians."

According to the San Diego Union-Tribune, hours after the 9-11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, an anonymous caller led Mexican immigration agents to 41 undocumented Iraqis waiting to cross into the United States..........

On Oct. 12, a Mexican national, associated with the hotel in Agua Prieta, abandoned it and moved to Arizona -- to hide out. Speaking on condition of anonymity, he told WND: "There were 13 Arabs there when I left. They were paying the coyotes 30 to 50,000 bucks, apiece, to transport them safely into the U.S. I became so frightened I left. They are genuinely bad hombres." Since Carrillo had reported only nine Arabs at the hotel, it is unclear if the missing five Yemenis made it into the U.S. as reported....

Potential terrorists, stealing across the border, had been predicted well in advance of the World Trade Center disaster. In a May 1, 2000, Report to Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, the General Accounting Office reported, "Alien smuggling is a significant and growing problem. Some are smuggled as part of a criminal or terrorist enterprise that can pose a serious threat to U.S. national security."

----------------------------------------------------------------

What is going to be done about it?? I think nothing will be done until after the next massive terrorist attack occurs.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Senior U.S. intelligence officials tell ABC News new intelligence suggests a small al Qaeda cell is on its way to the United States, or may already be here.

I would do the opposite of what Steinbrener did to George Castansa on
Seinfeld: "Fire that man." ( Steinbrener said "Hire that man" .. I know
you can't Fire unless you Hire)

But only JFK would do that. Under JFK that would be the rebel with their own
cause under government IllumiNazis spreading dis information.

Is that being a skeptic or did I see there is no Al-Qaeda on YouTube too
many times. Laughing at my wit but not over the computer yet.

Yet this government likes it. Why don't they listen to the hand and do
their job. I suppose that why it gets so many comparisons to Nazi
Germany.. or did I see a skeptic post.

Be here, they had all the 9/11 passports so I assume the same now for
any new cell. Its the network thats had to find.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
With the actions in the ME , and the justification another attack on the US 'fatherland' would bring the current administration, the only fear mongering the public need is to realise

'' Its in the governments interests, for there to be another attack ''

Close the border? why would they want to do that..allowing people in at the airports is a difficult thing to do, what with all those customs people, and travellers.. u cant just woosh people through pretending to be 'vigilant' against foreigeners...

Im sure everyones noticing the dramatic increase in warnings, feelings, recomendations and updates coming from sources left right and centre at the moment.

To me, it seems they are more concerned with alerting the public to possible situations, rather than averting those situations.

''Alqaeda cell on the way to the US''

So stop them? Surely it cant be that hard...

Im looking at it two ways.

1. The US government is intentionall allowing attacks to occur, to further their ME corporate desires ( highly likely )
2. The US is so incompitent that they cannot stop these rag tag militia, and their intellegence is that faulty, they ACTUALLY believed WMD's existed and sept11 was a surprise ( highly unlikely )

Either way, America is screwed.. reap what you sew I suppose, to many of you still support the terrorist regime taking charge of your country.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well now I just don't believe them. Maybe they shouldn't have cried wolf too many times. They're bad !!

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
according to intel, there were sleeper cells already here prior to 911. it was all over the news then.

i wonder what happened to them since then?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
For some reason, I just can't help but shake the feeling that Palm Beach County is going to be the target of the attacks. Mostly cause of the hub bub we caused with the whole 'butterfly ballot' issue (plus many ballot boxes were stolen from different parts of the county and never found... hmmm I wonder who would do that, considering we are the liberal backbone of the state).

Lucky for me though I live in the less populated northern part of the county and not in the city. But with my luck a Nuke will go off in Boca Raton the one day of the week I'm down there for my meeting with my boss'

O plus the fact that a lot of men blamed for 9/11 were living down here.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by djpaec]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
THEY'RE ON THEIR WAY AND DO YOU KNOW HOW???

Via trucks now free to roam from Mexico to all parts of the United States, that's how.

This wonderful administration!!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join