It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Cell in the U.S. Or On Its Way, According to New Intel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Wow loam, great find.
I honestly don't know what to say if Santorum meant what he said.

All this news coming out, its foreshadowing at its finest.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I've often wondered what ever became of a guy named Lincoln who was an aid to JFK. He warned JFK not to go to Dallas.

There used to be a whole paragraph or two on the "odd" things that JFK and old Abe had in common, and this was one of them.

I have wondered off and on over the years if this guy knew JFK was marked to die, and if so, how did he know?

Those who do not learn from history...... well, you know.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
they're here, I don't see any reason for them not to. There's probably a whole lot of terrorist cells here, just waiting for the moment. I feel like Los Angeles is going to be a big target, with their armed popluation and terror cells/gangs of their own. I live not too far from the house that the origanators of Mara Salvatrucha and I wouldn't be surprised if they were targeted...

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Ya man im in New York,and im worried not because they have beat me and im living in fear now..negative..

I'm scared about all these forwarnings,and im just waiting for Al-Ciada to devastate us and bring about the dictator of good ol Dubya..

God Bless

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
OK. I live in NYC. I work 2 blocks from the empire state building. And I am so confused and tired of all of this.

Summer of Terror 2004

London: 2005 Bombings

Major Terror Plot Thwarted: 8-10-2006

I was in NYC for 911. I was here for the anthrax scare right after. I was here for the republican national convention (worked next door to Madison Square Garden at the time).

I am so frustrated with these bottomless warnings because there is no information. Nothing to go on.

All of this new intel is the same we have heard every summer since 911 and I have to wonder if there is anything to it.

I am truly torn.

On the one hand you have people who thing this is all a lie by the US UK governments to perpetrate constant fear so as to mobilize some agenda (NWO, Illuminati etc)

On the other hand there is the thought that al qaeda really does exist and has the power and the resources to do something about it.

I am trying not to be irrational about this but I am reaching my wits end in terms of the "well, there is a threat, but we don't know how or where because there is no credible evidence". then WHY are you making the statement?

Sorry about this post. I just have to vent.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
I'm scared about all these forwarnings..

That would be the ultimate goal of terrorism, and it seems that possibly terrorism, even threats of terrorism can serve both a terrorist enemy, and those who wish to continue conflict and war, in the end perhaps we will no longer have the ability to decide who or what to believe, so we end up trusting no one or nothing. Apathy could also be a great vice.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
They have always been here. They will continue to be here. I just wonder why we have not seen the level of suiside attacks here as they have in the middle east? If they loath us infidels so much then why are they only blowing up their own people? It would be like californians blowing up texans, because of the cultural differences. Thats insane, I think it is more hype to get people to 'consume' more, you know cans of tuna and dry milk and T.P.
But then who knows

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz

Originally posted by Project_Silo
I'm scared about all these forwarnings..

That would be the ultimate goal of terrorism, and it seems that possibly terrorism, even threats of terrorism can serve both a terrorist enemy, and those who wish to continue conflict and war, in the end perhaps we will no longer have the ability to decide who or what to believe, so we end up trusting no one or nothing. Apathy could also be a great vice.

The whole goal is the fear. they want the fear. They want us to be scared, fearful, that way people run right to their protectors. That's how it goes. That's why it's the war on Terror. not terrorists, not even terorrism.

I wouldn't be so on board with these happenings if me and other friends of mine haven't had dreams an visions of messed up stuff happening. Dreams too specific to be just another dream. I have no fear tho.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
A : If they are in the US, then clearly the whole "we fight them here, or we fight them there" is absolutely wrong... they follow you home regardless of whether you're there or not.

B : If you have enough intel to claim that Al_Qaeda is in the US, you have enough intel to make a move on some of them... the fact that they haven't tells me this is a load of bull intended to scare the public into backing yet another war, or extending the current one.

More propaganda tricks, just go about your life as usual.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
We have to realise that we are at WAR!!! We need to start acting like it. WWII was not won with compasion for the enemy, we locked up the enemy, and we bombed them into submistion. We need to stop all imigration into the US now, we need to close down the boarders, round up and imprison all Arabs in America. Then we need to bomb these extremist nation back into the medevil times!!! We need to use our Military might, no one fears Americans now, more counties show contempt for America and THEY HAVE DECLARED WAR ON US. we need to do the same and crush these vermin.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Keep in mind, the September deadline for the Iraq progress report is coming up. It is clear that the killing is still going as strong as ever after our troop increase. Perhaps we just need some domestic threats to help overshadow the unfavorable report. By unfavorable, of course, I mean unfavorable in the eyes of those that feel it isn't necessary to set goals but rather prefer to keep us fighting a never ending battle.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Ehh guys im not scared of the real terrorist lol,i'm scared of Al-Ciada like i said,shoulda qouted my whole thing................

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
As most have already mentioned, Sleeper cells already exist in most major countries, so to say AQ are on the way doesn't make a lot of sense unless.... the government is already on top of this and is waiting for the most opportune time to make a big show.

Whether they let it happen and shout " we told you so" or they clamp down on a currently suspected terrorist cell, it will all look good for the big guys.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper
As most have already mentioned, Sleeper cells already exist in most major countries, so to say AQ are on the way doesn't make a lot of sense unless.... the government is already on top of this and is waiting for the most opportune time to make a big show.

Whether they let it happen and shout " we told you so" or they clamp down on a currently suspected terrorist cell, it will all look good for the big guys.

Well what are they waiting for?Its been 6 yrs without one attack.Obviously there are some here,and they are heavily monitored along with the rest of us..But we havent had a single attack,what do you guy think they are waiting for?

lol

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper

Does anyone actually believe the U.S. government and particularly the Bush administration would (if they had real evidence of impending attack) sit on the evidence, and "let it happen"?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
Does anyone actually believe the U.S. government and particularly the Bush administration would (if they had real evidence of impending attack) sit on the evidence, and "let it happen"?

Much worse...

Bush Administration Prays For More Dead Americans

GOP memo touts new terror attack as way to reverse party's decline

Military Analyst: West Needs More Terror To Save Doomed Foreign Policy

U.S. Government Uses Al-Qaeda To Attack Iran

Officials don't "worry" about terror, they crave it to save doomed foreign policy and are actively bankrolling Al-Qaeda in Iran!

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Souljah, citing PrisionPlanet as evidence against President Bush is like saying "Look I found a article in the Damascus Times that says Israel is going to attack Syria." We both know that PrisionPlanet is a bit extreme in their logic. A sprinkle or two of their articles is fine, but I wouldn't base my opinion solely on that site. That's my opinion anyway. I know you wanted it.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by dbates]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I find it amusing that not ONE of these posts actually had anything to do with the post and we call ourselves intellectuals that deny ignorance. This has been derailed like every other psot into a NEocon coming, BUsh wants to be dictator, al-qeada eating in the white house, rudy needs ratings , piece of liberal ranting. Try taking the middle road and use some rationalization.

So, if you are stating the Al-qeada is the CIA, that would mean we just attacked England which is an act of war, and of course they would be in on it since Blair helped Bush pull of 9/11 so how do you want to explain that one?

The people who attacked England 'sought jobs' in the US. That means the other ones who 'sought jobs' got them. That would lead to the fact that there are cells in the US working in hospitals. Remember the theft of the ambulances?

We can also look at the fact that the intel that is coming in is the same as 9/11, which many people say we should have known about to stop it. So here we have the information and DHS is working hard to stop it but you still call it a plot? Which one is it????

Fact is folks that there are Islamic militant cells in the US that are waiting to attack at the right time. My guess would be the run up to the 2008 elections to make sure that it is not a war mongering Republican in office which is exactly what the terrorists want.

This is not about fear, paranoia or control, it is about the way the world at this time is. It is not a safe place in most of the world, and in America we are one of the last that are secure without threat of everyday terrorism.

Besides, Bush doesn't want to be dictator, he wants to run this out and get back to Crawford like any rational person would want to do.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ok. just say that something big is about to happen.

How do we prepare ahead of time when we don't know what or where this may happen?

Some suggestions please.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
And how convenient!!!

NOW is when Bush needs help to have Americans rally around him- and so our friends in the Middle East are coming to the rescue!!!

Honestly. Insult our intelligence once again.

Chertoff's "gut" feeling. You better heed the warning, i beleive this one is going to be a whopper.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join