It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Cell in the U.S. Or On Its Way, According to New Intel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Al Qaeda Cell in the U.S. Or On Its Way, According to New Intel

blogs.abcnews.com

Senior U.S. intelligence officials tell ABC News new intelligence suggests a small al Qaeda cell is on its way to the United States, or may already be here.

The White House has convened an urgent multi-agency meeting for Thursday afternoon to deal with the new threat.

Top intelligence and law enforcement officials have been told to assemble in the Situation Room to report on:...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Intel, says the boogieman is on the way, or may already be here, and the White House is having urgent meetings to deal with this new threat.

Or could we be trying to scare up more war support?

Perhaps a few failed terrorist bombing plots such as those in the U.K. would help?

Then again, this could be an actual threat, and everyone should be rightly scared to death.

Are you?

blogs.abcnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well, if we'd protect our borders like we're supposed to be doing, then these kinds of threats would harmlessly fall to the wayside. Seems to me that this serves as just one more way for more of our rights to be eroded away.

*Looks over shoulder. Sees Martial Law coming.*

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Am I scared?
No, but I do worry about my friends who live in the bigger cities.

After this news you've brought forward, combined with Chertoff's "gut feeling",
that "secret document" describing an al-Qaeda terror "spectacular", and the
fact that a quarter of the top jobs at DHS are empty (the ones that are filled
are political appointees), things don't bode well.

They've always said its not a matter of IF, but WHEN,
and I think they're tryin to tell us SOON.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yes alqaida cells is having dinner right now at the white house.

Can not get rid of them can not live without them, or we will not have the war on terror and a reason for invading the middle east.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate

They know something is coming or they wouldn't be putting this stuff out there so that when it happens, they can say "we told you so" because if it happens without any forewarning at all, people would be ready to string Bush and Co. from the rafters somewhere.....well even more than they already are

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It's the Jericho Scenario that's about to unfold -

I only laugh (
) cause sometimes laughter is the cure-all sanity check.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You of course know what time it is right?

Time to kick back and wait for Al_Ciada to set off a dirty bomb,then its marshal law time baby..

I wish i was older,really sucks knowing whats coming up,Wish i had more "normal" years of behind me..

Well god bless and god bless this great country,and eff this goverment.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Like any good story line, we must have a grand build up to the fateful event. How many times will be be warned, how many ways will they manipulate the world with tactical fear, all designed to provoke the docile compliance of the potential victims?

If they are here or on the way which sounds more speculative than one of my own posts, why even bother reporting it? Why are they leaking information of such uncertain threat?

Could it be that they know not just where they are, but when and what they will do when they attack?

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Could this be the prelude to the next major attack, they have consistently warned of?

Or are we witnessing a desperate attempt to raise a new climate of fear designed to bring a captive audience into the group of those who support an agenda?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Speaking of Jericho and dirty bombs:

Radioactive Devices Go Astray in Canada?

If they are here or on the way which sounds more speculative than one of my own posts, why even bother reporting it? Why are they leaking information of such uncertain threat?

As you would say, curiouser and curiouser..

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Rude Rudy isn't doing well in the polls lately, and he needs a boost. Now he is just the slimeball type that could take good advantage of such a thing as a dirty bomb in Omaha this summer.

And since he's such a shallow shadow of a real person, he would be a good pick for the PTB to control as President.

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Man this craps getting to real man,when i first started following current events a few yrs back I secretly thought it would be exciting to see this all happen.

Now as the things i used to fantasize about come true,i feel scared and axious.It's getting to serious now,it was not coincidence that they first anounced the high likelyhood of a spectacular terror strike,then it was terrorist can get dirty bomb,now the groups coming over..and bush passed a law so he can be our precious dicater when the next attack happens...

Its like reading a book but you already know the ending..

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Such is the desired outcome in a post 9/11 world?

Live, love, hope for the best, but be afraid, very afraid!

Prepare for the worst; expect it, not if but when. Support the war!

Who has more to gain from the U.S.A. and U.K. living in fear of terrorism?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo

Its like reading a book but you already know the ending..

Yes indeed. But the sad part is that you can't return this book to the library.

I will just about bet that if something nasty happens, bush calls for Martial Law for a couple or three days, just to see how it goes over, and to get us used to the idea.

Then, right before the elections, he could re-play the event, with a different cast, and everyone would be as peaceful as all get out. After all, we had already seen that nothing bad happens and that it's all over soon.

Hmmm?????

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
NGC2736,

Good point man,why not run a practice run first...save the dirty bomb for the big one before elections...

And awsome add on to my book metaphor,imma make it my new sig thanks =)

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Now some of you will think I'm nuts, but ATS has loose standards on this so I'll post anyway. I can hear the ghost of Elvis right now, singing about my post above.

"One for the money
and two for the show,
and when I'm ready
Then go cat go!"

OK, I need to see a doctor now.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Yeah, Intel's right.
The terrorists are already in the country... have been. They're in the White House!!

An admittance of the truth... bless those deranged twits!

Seriously, I refuse to live my life in fear. Terrorists have always, and will always, exist. I'm not worried about some person maybe coming to the country who might decide to organize and could blow something up. Whatever. There's (at least) a handful of people right here in the country, born on this soil, who'd do the same thing...

(The only difference is that our government hasn't trained and funded them.)

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Eyes wide shut, it seems. So something does happen they warned up but no specifics, why not? But then again I’m no expert on this but they’ve got us by the tail and we have not where to run. Are people afraid well I’m not and I think the majority could careless just as long as it doesn’t mess up their front lawn.’

So there are drug dealers, rapist mass murderers out there and yet every one find time to make it to the mall or grocery stores. This is so fricken bogus. Even if something does happen, with the most advance weapons, information technology in the fricken world and they can’t find these supposed people. We can’t rely on the government to save us so we must save our selves. We just have to try and do it with out killing one another.

Why the hell don’t we have a information agency? I mean a public information, none bias or manipulative. that’s what we need. The real information. For get this So called warning coming from top officials. I want to hear it from the roots damb it!

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Am I scared?
No, but I do worry about my friends who live in the bigger cities.

After this news you've brought forward, combined with Chertoff's "gut feeling",
that "secret document" describing an al-Qaeda terror "spectacular", and the
fact that a quarter of the top jobs at DHS are empty (the ones that are filled
are political appointees), things don't bode well.

I also saw this yesterday:

Red Alert: Has Santorum Let the Cat Out of the Bag?

I checked the transcript and audio, and it is true he said what is described in the article.

Honestly, because of his involvement, I'm suspicious of the coordinated noise.

I hope I am right.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by loam]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
Prepare for the worst; expect it, not if but when. Support the war!

Who has more to gain from the U.S.A. and U.K. living in fear of terrorism?

And also support the type of government that will rise in case of another terrorist attack,( all for the good of the people and for the safety of our nation)

Fear not the possible terrorist plans, but rather fear the plans of your elected government.
(again all for the good of the people and the safety of our nation)

Remember people that government has to ensure, maintain and promote the reason of why people needs government protection.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join