It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Raid Home Looking for Corpse; Find Man with Smelly Feet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
You read that right.

Neighbors hadn't seen any activity around the apartment and smelled a foul odor, so they called the cops.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Oh, no, that is toooooo much! I can't believe he could live in that stench. If it was bleeding out onto the landing and was so bad people thought there was a rotting body in that apartment, wow!!!

I bet a dollar he's not married. Takers?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
That is so so funny. I lived in Germany for seven and a half years. And some of the odors were very different than we come across in the USA, but this is really unbelieveable. It reminds me of when I lived in southwester Germany and was renting a house from a local national. When it came time for me to give birth to my second son, my landlord told me that he had to raise the cost of my water and electricity. He said that we already used too much of both utilities, and he feared that they would double with a newborn. He told me that Americans bath too much, and wash their clothing everytime we wear something.

I love this thread, I am still laughing, and can hardly type. It is a good thing that I can touch type, because I can barely see through the tears rolling down my face.

Thanks Grady for my laugh of the day!

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I printed that out and sent it to everybody in our office. We had an employee who was notorious for having smelly feet and generally bad hygiene (figures music biz) Anyways he eventually was let go, for a few reasons but really because his feet smelled so bad and people needed to stay at least 10 feet away from him. so bad the room was stuffy with stink. but we still remember him almost entirely based on his stinky feet.

Too funny, everybody in the office is laughing over this article. thanks for posting it.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well it was the Europeans who thought that bathing would bring leprosy. 2/3 of their population were getting wiped out due to unsanitary conditions, meanwhile in the new worlds the Aztecs would bath twice a day. Wonder who was really more civilized.

Had an Italian room mate from Naples when I was in collage. me and the other room mates had to get together and have a meeting regarding weather to kick him out or force him to agree to take a shower more than once a week. he would shower once every 10 days or so...no joke.

top topics

join