It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weaponized Foods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Weaponized Hamburgers?
An attack on the food supply is hard to execute but could sicken or kill thousands. Complacency makes 'hard' not hard enough.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Does anyone here eat pork?
Muslims are forbidden from eating pork.
What an easy target to kill masses of non-mulisms

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
good thing i'm a vegetarian

anyways, people look too much into these threats.. it's just a tactic used by our government to scare us into submission.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by outlook]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Nah man something like this is all to possible,just look at the case with all the chinese crap being recalled..... hrmmmmm

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by outlook
good thing i'm a vegetarian

anyways, people look too much into these threats.. it's just a tactic used by our government to scare us into submission.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by outlook]

the most effective scare tactics are real ones

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Actually, pork is a rather hard target, as anyone who has hunted the wild variety can tell you. It eats Local Garbage (see Dirty Jobs), making its food sources independent and cellularized. Therefore it is hard to hit the Pork Barrel with some kind of biohit. In addition, porks have a rather diverse genetic makeup (and rarely fly while alive), making them rather immune to diseases they don't already carry (such as worms). The meat is usually cooked rather well done, killing much vermin. MMMM, barbecued garbage eaters. Yum !

Rather enjoyed watching the crooked FDA guy from China on the way to the gallows. Wonder if He'll make it into the Pork food chain now?

Then there's always the MADD aspect; off my pigs- and I ON my nukes.

Oink...

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Gee, I wonder who would have such unfettered access to our food supply to mount such an attack?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The problem with such a notion (although it might be used by some individual) is that it can backfire on the nation. We all sell products to each other, and it's just as possible that the melamine contamination (or other contaminations) could end up in products that were shipped back to markets in the original country. We buy raw materials from other countries as well, so the possibility of something getting into the world market (say, something as simple as aspirin) and causing a heavy impact to the originating country is likely.

Of course, that presupposes that the world leaders and their advisors actually think about the issue.

top topics

join