It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emma Watson relationship?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I recently found a person on Facebook who is supposedly Emma Charlotte Duerre-Watson, in an apparent relationship with one Michael Burwell, who seemingly attends Oklahoma State University.

Question 1: Who the blazes is Michael Burwell?

Question 2: Why would Emma and this nobody from nowhere suddenly pop up on Facebook for everyone to see?

My prediction is that this guy is a total fake and he created this Emma Watson profile out of boredom on a hot summer day. Any info would be appreciated. I dare you to prove me wrong.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Anyone? Anyone? Seems like nobody's got anything here. I'm interested in seeing more discussion on this.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Isaac Tanner Madsen

I apologize for being an idiot when I posted this topic. I would appreciate it if a MOD took it off altogether. As a MOD on a forum for Film-Makers I myself would hate to see a topic like this today and I'm ashamed to see it currently existing on such a place as ATS.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Um I have no clue who either of these people are.

and as for your request to close this thread and have it removed It might not happen.

1. It does not violate any of the terms and conditions of this site (sorry man it's just not a bad thread)

2. even though it's in my opinion quite cryptic and I personally have no idea what your talking about, someone else might, and someone else might have information to share and thus contribute to the conversation.

So with that it's likely to remain open but eventually without anyone contributing to it, it will sink down the pages of BTS never to be seen again.

Unless of course people like me being evil keep bumping up the thread again and again. But I wouldnt do that to you now would I? (insert evil laugh here)

So who the heck is Emma Charlotte Duerre-Watson anywhoo?

Edit: Ok its the little know it all girl from the harry potter movies. Ok gotcha. That's a little tidbit from your ATS Concierge whatukno.

Thanks for playing who is who of ridiculously long names!

[edit on 5/17/2008 by whatukno]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Well thanks. Ironic that nobody responded to the thread when I wanted them to, but now that I kinda want it down it's getting a smidgeon of attention.

top topics

join