It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion of 'Peace' at it again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Al-Qaeda threatens 'response' to Rushdie knighthood

www.breitbart.com...

"I say to (Britain's Queen) Elizabeth and (former British Prime Minister Tony) Blair that your message has reached us and we are in the process of preparing for you a precise response," Zawahiri said

But I thought Isalm was the 'religion of peace' yet I do not hear any moderate Mulsims speaking out about this........again......

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
al qaeda does not represent islam at large, please change your title to something that is less outright ignorant.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
al qaeda does not represent islam at large, please change your title to something that is less outright ignorant.

I think thats the idea..to make it appear as though the entire religion is messed up even though its just a few thousand out of what...Billions? lol

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

I think thats the idea..to make it appear as though the entire religion is messed up even though its just a few thousand out of what...Billions? lol

The sound of those billions of muslims speaking out against the violence is so incredibly deafening isn't it? When are they going to march on the mosques of the fanatics and shout them down? When? When? Muslims are like cops. No matter how bad their brethren are, they will not speak up and condemn them. The ignorant ones are those who think that muslims want peace. If they did, they would let the rest of the world know about it.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Ah the old "religion of peace" line again.

Take a look at the history of any religion, you'll find they are all stained with blood.

George W Bush is a committed Christian. Try explaining his religion of "peace" to some poor sod in Iraq who became "collateral" damage.

Its a tired old cliche. It really is.

However, I will say this - who gets chosen on the honours list is no business of anyones except the Queen/British Government.

Problem is we've spent so long poking about in other peoples business that they now feel they have a right to poke about in ours.

[edit on 11/0707/07 by neformore]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
groingrinder, they are speaking out against terrorism. look at islam in england, they're speaking out against terrorism with the "not in my name" campaign.

new topics

top topics

join