It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomorrow, 11/07/07

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I am not a board hoaxer or a liar. I want to just suggest that everyone on ATS stays particularily prudent and careful on this day. If the information i have received is at all correct, the World will never be the same again.
Stay alert, and stay safe.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Come on man... you cna't go posting things like this without detail...

"Guys... the poo is going down tomorrow... can't say what, where whn why or how I know but BE AFRAID!"

Give up the info or just give it up.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawk Eye
I am not a board hoaxer or a liar.

If the information i have received is at all correct, the World will never be the same again.

More on the information ... else this thread is nothing short of Fowl Play.
???

What say ye', Hawk Eye?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Personally I am disappointed with the result of 07.07.07, or lack thereof. I was expecting Mass Attacks and things of that nature, I went out of my way to make a tinfoil hat and all for nothing. From now on I will stick to dates that add up.

ie. 08.03.07 ; reason being.... 08 + 03 = 11 & 2 + 0 + 0 + 7 = 11
therefore I have come to the conclusion that 08.03.07 will be
11/9

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
From the 11th we are entering what will be known as the Jason phaze marker. Five months of global upheavals are converging ... social, economic, political, and celestial ... along with their related consequences. Most sentients who take time for earnest study and quiet reflection are currently struggling with this fervent anticipation.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

I am not a board hoaxer or a liar.

If the information i have received is at all correct, the World will never be the same again.

More on the information ... else this thread is nothing short of Fowl Play.
???

What say ye', Hawk Eye?

Can you find my Password out for me ? if possible.? For FP?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hawk Eye, while I do believe that this is a time of transition, that is what it is, a time of transition. Should we be afraid? Well, it depends on what one believes. I personally think that change is good, not everyone agrees.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I dont think the change is good or bad, but it is inevitable and should not be shrunk away from or feared. The coming times will be a real test, many will not be able to face it.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
it is my guess that tomorrow will come and go just as all other days have.

We will wake up to the war in the gulf, high gas prices, missing children, paris hilton being ..well.. poor people struggling, rich people getting richer and those of us who just want to earn a days pay.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I truly hope that you are right and i am deluded.
I just sincerely feel and believe that we will have an extremely big event tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The global consciousness projects meter is on Red , this is quite a rare occurence and has been accurate around many of the last global incidents we have had.
I seriously believe people need to wake up immediately. Something huge is imminent.
noosphere.princeton.edu...

[edit on 10-7-2007 by Hawk Eye]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

many will not be able to face it.

That's because they fear what they don't understand.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I just went to that site, and the meter is actually orange.

"Something" bad happens every day in the world, to someone. To that someone it's always a terrible tragedy.

Until and unless something happens around here, there is no point in getting worked up about it. What's the point of living in fear of something "maybe" happening? All of the threads on this board I've read that predict something happening have not been correct. I know I've only been here about three months, but I really doubt that any predictions are going to come true. Except of course, the ones that would anyway due to the law of averages. Every once in a while, even a guess comes true.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The meter is becoming more red every day, but that is only a small reason. From other research i have also fallen upon this date.. I cannot elaborate much more, as at the moment i could be completely wrong. I have no idea of details, so i can offer no more than a plead for vigilence and carefulness by ATS'ers in what they do on the 11th.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't buy prophecy. Especially really vague ones. Good for you for giving a date; that's more than most of the self-styled prophets do.

But I'm 99.99999999% certain it'll be business as usual tomorrow. The .000000001% I'm hedging is in case someone I know gets mugged or something.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I know what's happening tomorrow....I'll let you in on it.

I'm sleeping in!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

The meter is becoming more red every day, but that is only a small reason. From other research i have also fallen upon this date.. I cannot elaborate much more, as at the moment i could be completely wrong. I have no idea of details, so i can offer no more than a plead for vigilence and carefulness by ATS'ers in what they do on the 11th.

Please do not make threads about things that you cannot at the very least subtansiate. I have seen many threads about ppl having their theories and ideas about days and i can or cannot accept them when they have information substantiating their claims.

So if you dont have anything to back this theory of yours up, dont post the Global Consciouness Meter up when its not even really scientifically proven yet.
(at least i dont think it hasnt yet)

[edit on 10-7-2007 by jarheadjock]

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 11/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
ok, so the meter is green and so far nothing has happened.

care to discuss your fears now?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The day is far from over Sir, perhaps i am wrong. I hope i am, i sincerely hope my thoughts are deluded.
I clearly stated earlier, the meter was just an observation, and not fundamental to my research.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
out of curiousity, if something does happen, and people get hurt as a result, how will you go to sleep at night knowing that you could have said something here to help them?

or is this mysterious event something that will not result in harm to anyone? You certainly implied that this was something "dangerous" to the public.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join