It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More video of spaceship found on moon???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Supposedly more video of that spaceship found on the moon by Apollo missions. Real? Fake? Who knows....you guys tell me what you think. Interesting...

www.disclose.tv...

J.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by jimbo999]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Methinks you forgot to post the video. I would happily comment on that which I can see and review.

Try posting a link to the video or embedding it in your post for all to watch. Sounds very interesting to me.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Methinks you forgot to post the video. I would happily comment on that which I can see and review.

Try posting a link to the video or embedding it in your post for all to watch. Sounds very interesting to me.

Hehehe...methinks you're right!
I've re-posted the message WITH the link this time...ahem

J.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

What a terrible fake eh, I wish people would stop "messing around" with trying to fool people into thinking there is more on the moon than dust and rocks. John Lear included.

No offence jimbo999, you did well to find and post this, I like a good laugh now and again.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

What a terrible fake eh, I wish people would stop "messing around" with trying to fool people into thinking there is more on the moon than dust and rocks. John Lear included.

No offence jimbo999, you did well to find and post this, I like a good laugh now and again.

Heheh...none taken my friend!
I thought it looked kinda...odd too. But - for the sake of science, I thought it best we all see it...

Regards,

J.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
How is it fake? I'm not saying its real but how do we know its fake? Is there a lighting issue or other dead give aways?

I have no reason to think it is fake until its proven to be. Prove it is fake. I know they say Apollo 20 was scrubbed but since when does the government tell us the truth about anything.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by Beefcake]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
another fake video of the day.

ridiculous what some people WANT to believe...

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
OMG!!! This is soooo obviously fake I found it hilarious

Honestly, the lengths people go to to try a fake a video, and this dude didn't even make it believable. I like the beggining where it pans around the 'cockpit' and focuses (for far too long!) on the apollo sticker in an attempt to make it 'real' LMAO

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This video has allready been posted on here and is originaly posted on youtube by retiredafb.. And please check out the other threads.. Last i checked nobody had debunked hes clips yet..

new topics

top topics

join