It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experience that stuck with me for Life.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
When I was about 3-4 yrs old growing up in hawaii, I remember vividly a dream I had, or was it? I remember being in a small room held in the fetal position of a Pure Light entity. I could not tell who or what it was, but I could feel the presence as overwhelming but I felt safe. I lived at my aunts house at this time and never watched TV so I don't think TV could have influenced this, I mean she had a beach for a front yard, who needs TV?! lol. On a serious note, does anyone have any idea what this could be? Maybe someone has had a similar experience.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
try not to project things into memories. but you will find alot of kids do have experiences with lights etc...

try not to go back and mess with those memeries and leave them to what they are.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
any ideas on what the color of the light was, or was it just a normal light? and what time of day was it?

Anymore details you could release?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Not quite sure I understand what you mean by messing with my memories, I mean I can't understand what it was, or what it meant. I'm just curious to find out, but I guess I will find out in due time, thanks for the advice.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WantingMore
any ideas on what the color of the light was, or was it just a normal light? and what time of day was it?

Very Bright White. and early in the morning after eating breakfast. It had a sense of being, I mean it "felt" like it was a person.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomThought
Not quite sure I understand what you mean by messing with my memories, I mean I can't understand what it was, or what it meant. I'm just curious to find out, but I guess I will find out in due time, thanks for the advice.

what i mean is you can come here and read something and you will think that is what is was, and you could be wrong. there could be many reasons for a light.

but i do understand that lots of youngsters do see something like you described.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomThought

Originally posted by WantingMore

Very Bright White. and early in the morning after eating breakfast. It had a sense of being, I mean it "felt" like it was a person.

Hmm..

i would agree that mybye you shouldnt go back to those memeries, but mybye it was a being that was beyond us without physical form?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
When you say a small room, do you mean an actual room as in you saw the walls? Or do you mean it felt like a small room, with bright white light, that seemed to be radiating from everywhere as opposed to a direct light source reflecting off walls giving almost an illusion of a small room?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
When you say a small room, do you mean an actual room as in you saw the walls? Or do you mean it felt like a small room, with bright white light, that seemed to be radiating from everywhere as opposed to a direct light source reflecting off walls giving almost an illusion of a small room?

Hmm, it was a small room, almost like a walk in closet. It wasn't a light radiating everywhere, it had a shape of a person. Kind of like that movie Cocoon, but I was 3-4 yrs old with no TV. I saw Cocoon for the first time when I was 10, but they were yellow, my entity was white and after watching that movie I was like
that looks familiar! It could have been a picture or painting I saw when I was younger, but I highly doubt it.

I understand others opinions my influence my decision on what it was, but it was friendly and I felt calm, i wasn't scared, so I'm assuming it wasn't a bad thing.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
There are many accounts of contact with light/energy beings throughout history. They are said by shamans to inhabit the light realm from which our reality is born, almost all recent accounts stem from people who are experiencing a near death or out of body experience although sometimes a vivid lucid dream can have the same result.

I suggest reading michael 'The Holographic Universe' to put this into some kind of perspective.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
cool thanks for the kind replies. I will look into that book when I get a chance.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Did everything in the room turn white like bleach white ? curtains wall's bedsheet's furniture ect ??

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Thankyou for sharing such a beautiful part of your inner temple. It is good to know that people like your self are loved so much. I will not attempt to say what I thought it could have been that is for you to understand. Just know that you are loved and protected, because that love and light will always be with you.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Did everything in the room turn white like bleach white ? curtains wall's bedsheet's furniture ect ??

Regard's
Lee

No, just the entity was white. Like i said it was in shape of a being, but maybe it was like that because that's what I was accustom to, or felt most comfortable with.

Originally posted by antar
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful part of your inner temple. It is good to know that people like your self are loved so much. I will not attempt to say what I thought it could have been that is for you to understand. Just know that you are loved and protected, because that love and light will always be with you.

Thank you, it makes me feel good inside after reading that. I kind of feel it was my Mom? not biological Mom but the person/Thing/Entity that truly gave birth to me. (me being in the fetal position in its arms n all) It felt like it was passing me on to this world. This is what I really think it was, but I still don't fully understand it.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by RandomThought]

top topics

join