It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is SICKO pro Hillary propaganda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
OK I could be way off here, but did anyone else notice how overtly pro Hillary this movie was. It made it seem like She wanted to fix all of our health care problems but the bad guys wouldn’t let her, I also thought that even the images chosen of her were suspiciously favorable and oddly out of place, throughout the movie the thought lingers that “Hillary wanted to fix this problem” It does mention rightfully at the end of the fawning that she eventually was “paid off’ by the same folks and that’s why she relented.
It just seems weird…I don’t have a political bone in my body so this isn’t about politics for me..I just don’t trust Moore after the 911 movie.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
to be clear though I thought the information in the movie was terrific. It even made me *cough* cry *cough cough"

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have not watched the film, though i saw michael on cnn. he does seem to want hillary as president.

at the end of the day people have a right to project who they want to win in there films, i am sure hollywood will be doing more stuff, and equally for the other candidates.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I have watched the movie and thought there was some great information there. He made some really good points and as for Hillary Clinton, he did show her in good light at first, but then later did he not show her to have been paid off and silenced. I thought it showed her weak character, I could be wrong though.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Actually I think Harvey Weinstein wanted the clips about Hillary selling out to the health care companies removed from the final release of the movie but Michael Moore wouldn't remove them. When I find the link I will post it.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by seisen
Actually I think Harvey Weinstein wanted the clips about Hillary selling out to the health care companies removed from the final release of the movie but Michael Moore wouldn't remove them. When I find the link I will post it.

please do... thanks.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I think it's certainly pro socialized healthcare, and you can bet that Hillary will be bringing that with her to the white house. Along with a certain non inhaling misogynist.

new topics

top topics

join